March 28, 2024, 05:40:44 PM

Poll

Should Stern John be playing in this world cup campaign

yes
8 (61.5%)
no
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Stern John Thread  (Read 295732 times)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Don't tell me Stern John back in the mix for selection
« Reply #1470 on: June 25, 2011, 03:50:13 PM »
If The truth be told a fit Stern will be an asset to this T&T side. I will play Stern before Scotland and all the other pretenders.

I do concurr, Stern b4 Scotty any day...i don't think we should rule out a fit Stern, he's what, 32? If i'm right he has a few years left in him.

come to think of it, I cant wait to see pfister's pfisters starting 11 well if we have a team that is...

stern is 35 this year  .. USA  pushing Juan Agudelo Teal Bunbury etc  now  Donavon London coming of the bench no Marcus Beasley now ...  but we still with the stern john love affair  we in bad shape

We still with the Stern love affair because we do not have MUCH better than him (even at his age today)..dont be foolish to compare USA selection pool to TnT selection pool..our current local talent cannot even qualify for Gold Cup

why not play roberts and jones, roberts is more than able

Now show me a report where Stern is currently being looked over Roberts and Jones..My point (since you seem to have missed it) is that Stern training for the national team should not be a surprise since we do not have much better than him..In fact results from different strikers in recent years PROVED it..

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: June 25, 2011, 03:56:38 PM »
If The truth be told a fit Stern will be an asset to this T&T side. I will play Stern before Scotland and all the other pretenders.

I do concurr, Stern b4 Scotty any day...i don't think we should rule out a fit Stern, he's what, 32? If i'm right he has a few years left in him.

come to think of it, I cant wait to see pfister's pfisters starting 11 well if we have a team that is...

stern is 35 this year  .. USA  pushing Juan Agudelo Teal Bunbury etc  now  Donavon London coming of the bench no Marcus Beasley now ...  but we still with the stern john love affair  we in bad shape

We still with the Stern love affair because we do not have MUCH better than him (even at his age today)..dont be foolish to compare USA selection pool to TnT selection pool..our current local talent cannot even qualify for Gold Cup

Now show me a report where Stern is currently being looked over Roberts and Jones..My point (since you seem to have missed it) is that Stern training for the national team should not be a surprise since we do not have much better than him..In fact results from different strikers in recent years PROVED it..

what makes you think he is still the old stern .... he has not played competitive football in almost a year time to move on
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: June 25, 2011, 04:01:07 PM »

what makes you think he is still the old stern .... he has not played competitive football in almost a year time to move on

If I am moving on then it has to be for better..not for what has been proven to be not enough. Also i never said he is old stern. I said he is most likely still better than many of what we have so i will not be surprised if he makes the team. Funny how you assume I think he is the old stern although I did not say that..your understanding seems to be weak

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: June 25, 2011, 05:18:53 PM »

I agree 100%. time for stern to call it a day. thanx for the memories bredder. it's the same situation with dwight when he came back the last hex and cost fellas like hyland and guerra a place on the team.  stern please join ince and tallest and retire from international football.     good luck in the future.            :beermug:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: June 25, 2011, 07:59:05 PM »
I would not say Stern cost Hyland and Guerra aplace on the team.. Stern was a proven goal scorer and he did NOT pick himself.. If the coach pick him it is not his fault... Let's see what the man have to offer, if he not upar, then fine, but the call the man out before anyone even see how he doing is not right.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: June 25, 2011, 10:48:12 PM »

I agree 100%. time for stern to call it a day. thanx for the memories bredder. it's the same situation with dwight when he came back the last hex and cost fellas like hyland and guerra a place on the team.  stern please join ince and tallest and retire from international football.     good luck in the future.            :beermug:

But weren't you calling for Whitley (who is de same age as Stern) to return to de midfield some months back?  And I cyar even remember when last Whitley kick ah ball in any professional league.  Our pool of players is too small for us to just discard men because of their age. Let's see if de man could still contribute to de team before we throw him to de side nah.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: June 26, 2011, 04:15:00 AM »

But weren't you calling for Whitley (who is de same age as Stern) to return to de midfield some months back?  And I cyar even remember when last Whitley kick ah ball in any professional league.  Our pool of players is too small for us to just discard men because of their age. Let's see if de man could still contribute to de team before we throw him to de side nah.
Good midfielders are few and far between in T&T, but we have strikers in abundance. the only reason i called for whitley is Bc latas was playing all kinda old man like trent noel and chubby andrews when whitley is ah proven boniefied center mid who could take on defenders and score goals so why not go wid ah oldman who could do the thing better.

in the center forward department we're saturated with capable players, k. jones, c glenn, scott sealy, kerry baptiste, d jorslin, d roberts, k jagdeosing, s winchester, lester peltier, kevon carter. we don't need no more old players to stop the development of a youngster who have many playing yrs ahead whereas stern dun do it already and had his time, give the yutes ah chance for crying out loud!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: June 26, 2011, 07:04:15 AM »
As the senior coach I would not play stern john but I would keep him in the mix to pass on knowledge. Trinidad needs to looks 3, 4, 5 years out we are not doing anything in the short term. we should use the next 2 years to work on giving the U20 and U23 players maximum exposure and experience.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: June 26, 2011, 12:59:35 PM »

Good midfielders are few and far between in T&T, but we have strikers in abundance. the only reason i called for whitley is Bc latas was playing all kinda old man like trent noel and chubby andrews when whitley is ah proven boniefied center mid who could take on defenders and score goals so why not go wid ah oldman who could do the thing better.

in the center forward department we're saturated with capable players, k. jones, c glenn, scott sealy, kerry baptiste, d jorslin, d roberts, k jagdeosing, s winchester, lester peltier, kevon carter. we don't need no more old players to stop the development of a youngster who have many playing yrs ahead whereas stern dun do it already and had his time, give the yutes ah chance for crying out loud!

I finding it rel hard to understand yuh logic breds... Yuh say Yorke who was playing professional ball at the time kept Hyland and Guerra off the team, but Whitley should be given a chance?  ???  De same Whitley who in no league and have discipline issues? I not fighting down de man...I actually like him as a player (when he on de field), but he never really helped his cause for selection after his last game against Jamaica in 2008.

Yes we have strikers in abundance but it's a case of more quantity than quality. With the exception of Baptiste (who without a club) and Jorsling (lost form) all those forwards yuh name have been tried, tested and found wanting, young and we still waiting for dey potential to kick een or been more effective in midfield roles. On that list we probably have 2 or 3 "capable" goal scorers. And if anything I would say at this present time our midfield on par with our strikers and dat eh saying much.

Yes the youths should be given a chance but we can't afford to ignore those who can make significant contributions to the team...regardless of their age. We have to find a way to factor in the older experienced players who can contribute with the youths on the rise and that is where a good coach comes in...  At the end of the day the BEST team should be selected...old, young, experienced or inexperienced.

Whether or not Stern could still do it is left to be seen, but the man at least deserves a chance if he is willing.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: June 26, 2011, 01:39:47 PM »

what ? We have strikers in abundance ? ...You mean we have alot of strikers in abundance who continue to fail at senior level and still yet to prove themselves against caribbean opposition

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: June 26, 2011, 03:03:28 PM »
Firebrand you said with the exception of baptiste and jorslin the rest of strikers have been tried and found lackin, are you serious dan?

as ah matter of fact baptiste and jorslin are our weakest links. KJ has been topic of debate in england since he braced the prem, the man has been in double figurs ever since, kendell jagdeosingh played in the concacaf champions league for three yrs straight and in his first two seasons a was ah super super sub scoring vital goals that took PR islanders far into the final rounds and it was around the time of the hex.

lester peltier just got a bliegh to play for the national team in the degicel cup where latas "finally" acknowledge the yute, and he scored ah couple good goals playing out of position. shandon winchester is another spark plug who caught the eyes of a few big clubs, but lack of caps cost him and peltier a chance to play top flight football in europe.

well doh talk for darryl roberts who ppl does call my boy BC i recognize this fella has all the tools to become a T&T legend, this fella has been given a raw deal since wim rijsbergen rode out, this is the same fella who saved us from embarrassment when we went to bermuda and narrowly escaped elimination with his vital miracle goal, but has been ignored by latas and pancho ever since for god knows what and why!.

cornell glenn is another one, the man has what it takes to play on an international level, now he eh no spring chicken, but he much younger than stern and was our top scorer in the last WQ campaign.

so firebrand which one of these striker that i've called as you say beside jorslin and baptiste who has been tested on an international level and was found lacking ? 

the only one i could think of was KJ and he was still recovering from injury, maybe you meant to say scotty and he didn't make my list. as for roberts, he only played three international games since wim bounced, the 2nd leg bermuda game, the cuba game where we beat cuba 3-0 and he got a cobo in that game and he featured in the england game where KJ was injured, that cuba game in 2008 was the last time darryl robert ever laced up for T&T.

peltier played his first international when we play SVG, haiti and Gyn in the degicel prelims where he scored two goals as a winger. jagdeosingh played his first international in the degicel in martinique and he played one full game, all the rest was sub ons.

winchester also played his first competitive international for the first time in the degicel and was a sub on. and i know you not talking about cornell glenn who was our top scorer in the last WQC on the road to SA2010, and to add to that he was the only forward who looked likely to score in the WC 2006 in germany. 

allyuh feel JC does watch football crossed eyed or what? we don't need stern, and we don't need whitley either, let us start building for the future with the younguns we have, after all they would be on the scene for the next 8 yrs so why not use them now.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: June 26, 2011, 05:22:38 PM »
Firebrand you said with the exception of baptiste and jorslin the rest of strikers have been tried and found lackin, are you serious dan?

as ah matter of fact baptiste and jorslin are our weakest links. KJ has been topic of debate in england since he braced the prem, the man has been in double figurs ever since, kendell jagdeosingh played in the concacaf champions league for three yrs straight and in his first two seasons a was ah super super sub scoring vital goals that took PR islanders far into the final rounds and it was around the time of the hex.

lester peltier just got a bliegh to play for the national team in the degicel cup where latas "finally" acknowledge the yute, and he scored ah couple good goals playing out of position. shandon winchester is another spark plug who caught the eyes of a few big clubs, but lack of caps cost him and peltier a chance to play top flight football in europe.

well doh talk for darryl roberts who ppl does call my boy BC i recognize this fella has all the tools to become a T&T legend, this fella has been given a raw deal since wim rijsbergen rode out, this is the same fella who saved us from embarrassment when we went to bermuda and narrowly escaped elimination with his vital miracle goal, but has been ignored by latas and pancho ever since for god knows what and why!.

cornell glenn is another one, the man has what it takes to play on an international level, now he eh no spring chicken, but he much younger than stern and was our top scorer in the last WQ campaign.

so firebrand which one of these striker that i've called as you say beside jorslin and baptiste who has been tested on an international level and was found lacking ? 

the only one i could think of was KJ and he was still recovering from injury, maybe you meant to say scotty and he didn't make my list. as for roberts, he only played three international games since wim bounced, the 2nd leg bermuda game, the cuba game where we beat cuba 3-0 and he got a cobo in that game and he featured in the england game where KJ was injured, that cuba game in 2008 was the last time darryl robert ever laced up for T&T.

peltier played his first international when we play SVG, haiti and Gyn in the degicel prelims where he scored two goals as a winger. jagdeosingh played his first international in the degicel in martinique and he played one full game, all the rest was sub ons.

winchester also played his first competitive international for the first time in the degicel and was a sub on. and i know you not talking about cornell glenn who was our top scorer in the last WQC on the road to SA2010, and to add to that he was the only forward who looked likely to score in the WC 2006 in germany. 

allyuh feel JC does watch football crossed eyed or what? we don't need stern, and we don't need whitley either, let us start building for the future with the younguns we have, after all they would be on the scene for the next 8 yrs so why not use them now.
Is international football we talking bout, not club and Champions League achievements, so leh we keep things in perspective nah breds... And like yuh miss where I said some of our strikers are also young and we still waiting for dey potential to kick een or some have been more effective in midfield roles. Peltier, Jaggy, Carter and Whinchester in either of those categories. With regards to Kenwyne, he still have to deliver the goods to be considered capable.

I should have mentioned Glen as one of the few "capable" strikers we have, but anybody else is stretching it. Although I think DR is a good player he has not been given a chance to show his worth, so the verdict is still out.

De bottom line is we have different views on our selection strategy...you think the youths should be given a chance while we throw way de experienced players and I think that with a dearth of talented players and no development program we can't afford to discard the senior players who can still contribute. And dat difference of opinion is all good with me... I was just confused about your view of giving de youths a chance but yet wanting Whitley on de team.   

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: June 26, 2011, 07:21:21 PM »
Well I'd like to add another dimension because I believe we are all describing a Stern john who is now older, slower, and out of contract; which in today's game means not fit which is still different from match fit. So to say that Stern, because of past achievements are a better option than some of these players named i.e DR, KJ, CG, could be a stretch. Yorke, who was fit at the time of re-entry was still not capable of going and playing a forward for TnT. Stern John, who is a tried and tested warrior has less in de tank than Yorke did if only by virtue of style of play. Dis is not Eldo Stern john anymore.. dis is turn and shoot stern John. Now in contrast, Stern John is the closest to darren Bent that we have and possibly a good second half sub alongside KJ for those head downs and tap downs KJ does give. I wouldn't discard him but he surely would lose his spot if any of the younger players become efficient penalty box players. So in the end, i'd keep him around in the earlies to help train his replacement and then give him a send off worthy of "The King of Concacaf" as is rightfully deserved.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: June 26, 2011, 07:38:54 PM »
This shouldn't even be a Stern John thread. It should be about which forwards we have who are capable of delivering the goods. Of all the names (leaving out Stern) you can possibly call at this time, no one has shown that ability for the national team other than Cornell and most recently Jorsling. Other than those two, everyone else has "potential".
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Stern John at North East Stars.
« Reply #1484 on: July 21, 2011, 06:20:49 PM »
Stern John at North East Stars.
ttproleague.com

Unattached Trinidad and Tobago international and 2006 World Cup forward Stern John is currently training with Sangre Grande based TT Pro League club DIRECTV North East Stars.

The 34 year old has also been training with the T&T Men’s National Team under head coach Otto Pfister and is said to be pulling himself back to playing condition having recently undergone knee surgery.

When quizzed if John is pursued by the Sangre Grande club, Stars CEO Brent Sancho told www.ttproleague.com, “I won’t say it’s a matter of us pursuing him (John) or him pursing us. Anything is possible in football.

“He is training with us,” continued Sancho, John’s World Cup teammate. “That’s no secret. He is very good friends with Kevin (Jeffrey) and myself.

“He has always supported what we are doing at North East Stars and has been a fan.

“At the moment he is focused on getting himself back to full fitness. Coming off an injury such as a knee injury takes a lot of rehabilitation, but from what I see is that he is getting there.”

John, T&T’s all-time top scorer with 69 goals in 109 caps, has played for a number of high profile clubs that included Coventry City, Birmingham City and Crystal Palace. He also made a name for himself in the MLS with Columbus Crew as one of the League’s most prolific goalscorers winning the MLS Scoring Champion in 1998 and joint topscorer in 1999.

“He is a player that we would be happy to have at North East Stars,” added Sancho. “It would be an honour to have such a player that possesses the talents of Stern and the experience that comes with him. But only the future would tell.”

Last season, described by Sancho as the launching pad for DIRECTV North East Stars, the Sangre Grande club finished sixth in the Digicel Pro League Championship, won the Lucozade Sport Goal Shield and reached the Final of the Toyota Classic and FA Trophy.

And a player of Stern John’s caliber could weigh in favour of Stars’ goal this season.

“Our goal is a defined one this season,” explained Sancho. “We want to finish in the top two. We want to improve on last season, which was really our launching pad. And we would need a good mixture of players with quality and experience.”

Sancho also revealed that the club has interests in a few foreign players which includes a goalkeeper but preferred not to reveal names. However he was open to say that the players have Gold Cup experience.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 06:22:28 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
Re: Stern John at North East Stars.
« Reply #1485 on: July 22, 2011, 02:16:02 PM »
everybody quiet on this one....hmphhh
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: July 22, 2011, 02:23:44 PM »
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: July 22, 2011, 02:25:05 PM »
For real....that real shocking.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: July 22, 2011, 02:40:59 PM »
       I am just looking at this from the point of view that if NE Stars picks him up,it will just add some star power to the team,if they collect gates that should improve,it will also do the same for Pro League.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: July 23, 2011, 08:04:46 AM »
Just were you belong Stern John.

Expect to see the next Stooges there to, Kelvin Jack.

These men want millions for playing for their country.

What a joke.

Then Hasley Crawford, Ato Boldon, Janelle Penny, Richard Thompson etc, should get millions too.

North East Stars don't even have a home field and I will make sure of that.

Jack will raise again.
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: July 23, 2011, 08:59:05 AM »
As usual Mr Horner, you have an element of truth in your lunatic rants. The players didn't want millions for playing for their country, they would have been happy with, say TT$50,000 each for playing in the world cup finals (which would have made them easily the worst paid squad of the 32 in Germany)

What happened was greed, stupidity and disrespect. If your bitchboy wasn't greedy and decitful, he would have agreed a structured deal before they travelled (as any normal person would have done). Instead, he randomly said 30% (believing the players would never know how much revenue LOC achieved and with no intentions of supplying the truth). He then increased it to 50% which may have seemed generous, but he already knew that all he had to do was adjust the topline figure down, after all 50% of 2 million is almost the same as 30% of 3 million.

Unfortunately for your boy, he didn't factor in that one or two of these guys were intelligent and had balls. So when Jack made the incredibly stupid mistake of preparing false accounts, his lack of respect became his biggest downfall. They probably would have accepted $50, 000 each, which still would have left Jack with enough to build a new hotel, but no idiot would believe there was less than $5,000 each.

This first set of accounts is still haunting your boy. It was submitted as evidence in court, and therefore cannot now be denied. Its proof of many laws broken, including tax fraud, misappropriation of funds, perjury, and possibly, theft.

Now the players do want millions for playing for their country.

Of course people like Hasely Crawford performed in times when big money (and big corruption) didn't really exist, so theres not much you can do there. Richard Thompson and the new breed of athletes must work with their agents and association to attract the money they deserve.

But what about Jack? You say its a joke that players want millions, yet you don't seem to address the point that an ex school teacher has made 10s of millions off the back of T&T footballers and supporters for 30 years. Thats ok with you? The man never kicked a ball or trained for hours in the hot sun, yet he has more money than all footballers combined.

I don't know who you are, but its clear you're here just to set a fire. Unfortunately for you, this forum doesn't have to make up untruths or make mispelt antagonistic comments because people here know the truth about your boy.

You complained in another thread about people making offensive comments. Frankly, every single comment you have made has been offensive. So, Horner, man up and tell us who you are. You lie about spending $200,000 per week and you are a coward for spouting crap and hiding behind a nom de plume.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: July 23, 2011, 09:20:23 AM »
Just were you belong Stern John.

Expect to see the next Stooges there to, Kelvin Jack.

These men want millions for playing for their country.

What a joke.

Then Hasley Crawford, Ato Boldon, Janelle Penny, Richard Thompson etc, should get millions too.

North East Stars don't even have a home field and I will make sure of that.

Jack will raise again.

like you didnt meet me yet so here we go

I answering to your 1st 4 sentences

I dont who you are or what relation you have to Jack but listen up f**kface, whoever Warner is to you that same Stern John you talking about, those 5 hex goals put millions and millions in jack pocket, and as for Kelvin , those fingernails in the 96th minute rewarded Warner with millions and millions...

have some f**king respect for the real hero's of Trinidad Football... not your boss/uncle/father/whothef**kever

Come to the sweat on the 7th...see if you have so much f**king talk then

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: July 23, 2011, 10:53:23 AM »
like you didnt meet me yet so here we go

I answering to your 1st 4 sentences

I dont who you are or what relation you have to Jack but listen up f**kface, whoever Warner is to you that same Stern John you talking about, those 5 hex goals put millions and millions in jack pocket, and as for Kelvin , those fingernails in the 96th minute rewarded Warner with millions and millions...

have some f**king respect for the real hero's of Trinidad Football... not your boss/uncle/father/whothef**kever

Come to the sweat on the 7th...see if you have so much f**king talk then

I will not get sucked into this BS, I am a big man.

Jack paid millions out of his pocket in the first place, if he didn't do that Stern John or Kelvin Jack could do a thing for T&T.

Who paid for the team to go Bahrain, Mexico, USA, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Panama without even knowing if they going to a World Cup and this happening years now.

Without international football these players career would have never been. And it was proven after the WC all the court case players were unemployed.

Jack will raise again.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 10:57:04 AM by Jack Horner »
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: July 23, 2011, 10:55:18 AM »
As usual Mr Horner, you have an element of truth in your lunatic rants. The players didn't want millions for playing for their country, they would have been happy with, say TT$50,000 each for playing in the world cup finals (which would have made them easily the worst paid squad of the 32 in Germany)

What happened was greed, stupidity and disrespect. If your bitchboy wasn't greedy and decitful, he would have agreed a structured deal before they travelled (as any normal person would have done). Instead, he randomly said 30% (believing the players would never know how much revenue LOC achieved and with no intentions of supplying the truth). He then increased it to 50% which may have seemed generous, but he already knew that all he had to do was adjust the topline figure down, after all 50% of 2 million is almost the same as 30% of 3 million.

Unfortunately for your boy, he didn't factor in that one or two of these guys were intelligent and had balls. So when Jack made the incredibly stupid mistake of preparing false accounts, his lack of respect became his biggest downfall. They probably would have accepted $50, 000 each, which still would have left Jack with enough to build a new hotel, but no idiot would believe there was less than $5,000 each.

This first set of accounts is still haunting your boy. It was submitted as evidence in court, and therefore cannot now be denied. Its proof of many laws broken, including tax fraud, misappropriation of funds, perjury, and possibly, theft.

Now the players do want millions for playing for their country.

Of course people like Hasely Crawford performed in times when big money (and big corruption) didn't really exist, so theres not much you can do there. Richard Thompson and the new breed of athletes must work with their agents and association to attract the money they deserve.

But what about Jack? You say its a joke that players want millions, yet you don't seem to address the point that an ex school teacher has made 10s of millions off the back of T&T footballers and supporters for 30 years. Thats ok with you? The man never kicked a ball or trained for hours in the hot sun, yet he has more money than all footballers combined.

I don't know who you are, but its clear you're here just to set a fire. Unfortunately for you, this forum doesn't have to make up untruths or make mispelt antagonistic comments because people here know the truth about your boy.

You complained in another thread about people making offensive comments. Frankly, every single comment you have made has been offensive. So, Horner, man up and tell us who you are. You lie about spending $200,000 per week and you are a coward for spouting crap and hiding behind a nom de plume.

I will guarentee you one thing, nothing will come out of this court case, wait and see.

Jack will raise again.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: July 23, 2011, 01:24:26 PM »
 :whistling:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: July 23, 2011, 02:20:10 PM »
I will guarentee you one thing, nothing will come out of this court case, wait and see.

Jack will raise again.

Listen, I like to be entertained properly.  Please use this quote at the end of your posts instead,

"Jack will rise again".....it sounds better.

And use the exclamation marks all de time nah, yuh not consistent in that regard and it irritating me.  So the end of your posts should read

"Jack will rise again!!!"

Got it??  Carry on.....ah enjoying yuh posts man.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Stern John Condolences Thread...
« Reply #1496 on: September 02, 2011, 07:15:43 AM »
Just read in another thread of the passing of Stern John's mother...I just wanted to extend my condolences to him and his family in their time of grief.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: Stern John Condolences Thread...
« Reply #1497 on: September 02, 2011, 07:25:41 AM »
Very sad news.  Condolences to Stern and family
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #1498 on: September 02, 2011, 07:38:06 AM »
Sad day for him. My condolences go out to him and his family.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: September 02, 2011, 07:50:39 AM »
Score a hattrick for your Mom today Stern...

Pelt blade on them.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

1]; } ?>