April 28, 2024, 03:52:15 PM

Author Topic: TOTAL FOOTBALL GOING ON (local based)  (Read 930 times)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
TOTAL FOOTBALL GOING ON (local based)
« on: July 03, 2005, 08:07:53 PM »
it start 10 pm,  going on till `11pm on TV6
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: TOTAL FOOTBALL GOING ON (local based)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 07:20:04 AM »
But what kill me was the section.......Taking a sweat.

That sweat is Longedenville is the most HUNGRY sweat I see in a long time, but at the same time it had some men peltin blade and some nice beat.

Alyuh posters picture this.....World a side playing in the space about 1/2 a basketball court. Imagine is a man plot of land they using with nut grass and foundation/concrete they running on.

Check the touchlines eh.......the back of the neighbour house, a ole iron chainlink fence, which yuh pongsin man orf of and the other two touchline is longedenville main road and a side street with a big drain respectively.

All surrounded by fresh green tamarie and razor grass.

You see when the man reach the edge of the field, land in the road and slip easy easy and lorse the ball.

But what real kill me and I roll on the ground laughin.......I know when sun go down sweat does done.

Eh heh not these fellas............is two FLAMBEAUX they light by the side of each goal post, I feel that is to deal with the mosquito in smart.

Other than that is a good football program and it should come on earlier and in the week for school age children.

Last thing  Lincoln had a coaching session and was demonstrating dribbling skills.........if yuh see the old hard back men, they look like they come from M&M Harvard as it was in king george park, ketching they tail to do a easy fan and a stop turn beat. The fellas all lookin over 30 and they moving uncomfortable with the ball.

They had some small men no more than 6 years old also demonstrating passing drills and they look much better than the hard back possee.

Excellent show......It should be made availabe for the foreign based to purchase and a rerun earlier in the week.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2005, 07:22:16 AM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: TOTAL FOOTBALL GOING ON (local based)
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 12:01:26 PM »
horse, ah vex ah call yuh late.  yuh shoulda see de kerry noray interview, real kix.  de man say he could add pace and goals tuh de national team and ah woman (mikey trotman aunt) say that he is de best striker in trinidad (stern and jones included).

dey give he history and ting and it was nice to know that he admitted that he had some problems with discipline and he used tuh get real fine and ban when he now start playing for jabloteh.

Fenwick was quoted as saying that he has all the atributes to be a top class striker and he will not be sold to any club unless a really good offer comes along!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>