April 29, 2024, 01:50:22 AM

Author Topic: U20 Soca Warriors Stream  (Read 12385 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: U20 Soca Warriors Stream
« Reply #90 on: October 26, 2006, 08:30:03 PM »
Listen...I not blaming the man outright. What I am saying is that at some point a coach has to have some type of influence on a team. One mistake a lot of coaches constantly make is to force a certain type of play unto a team. He has to look at what he has and work with the players. That's what Beenhaker did.

Always remember that the player is central to all decisions being made as per training and/or competition.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: U20 Soca Warriors Stream
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2006, 01:18:08 AM »
Yeah.  Keep warming up with Joe Public and Jabloteh and see what go happen.  Whim and dem need to schedule some solid European or South American, African and Asian competition for the boys.  That not cutting it.  AH ain't hearing bout Van Deinsen.  Is he around, and what role is he playing?  I though they say he is the youth expert.  In my opinion, he should be given charge of the U20 and Brian Williams should be his understudy.  Our local coaches are lacking insight and seem to be void of being able to make adjustments once our teams have taken the field of play. We are very short in the tactical department.

You make very good points here , Brian has a couple of seasons coaching Petrotrin with Clayton and they put him in this position, I've heard he has an excellent rapport with youths so maybe thats the reason.
What de ass Wimp doing in Trinidad ?
How come he not taking charge of these teams ?
He already wimp out of games unless he have all the foriegn pros back.
So if that is the case would somebody tell me what on earth this man is being paid to do?
The more I consider what happening with our football ..............
I honestly cannot understand why our national coach not putting his hand on these teams.
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>