April 27, 2024, 03:28:14 PM

Author Topic: WI vs England  (Read 9095 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Re: WI vs England
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2006, 10:41:30 AM »
out!!! slower ball from bravo..got read 232/7.. he catchign them all night with that... they sky 5 ah dem...finally well deserved
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2006, 10:46:18 AM »
30 runs from 24 balls. Samuels 10-0-45-2. Taylor back in the attack.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2006, 10:51:31 AM »
14 runs needed from 18 balls. 16 runs in that last over.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2006, 10:53:39 AM »
 :-\ :-\ well dat over kill it for we.. ah mixtrue of somewhat poor bowling and luck. sigh..oh yes and poor fielding...sigh
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2006, 10:54:57 AM »
wah de as show much they pay that umpire steups

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2006, 10:59:21 AM »
272/7 11 balls to go.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2006, 11:01:48 AM »
game over....

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2006, 11:04:22 AM »
3 wicket loss... as I suspected that slow start with the ball ultimately cost us. Plus we were at least 25 runs short considering the start and the wickets in hand. On to the semis against New Zealand is it?

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2006, 11:05:40 AM »
3 wicket loss... as I suspected that slow start with the ball ultimately cost us. Plus we were at least 25 runs short considering the start and the wickets in hand. On to the semis against New Zealand is it?
i eh sure we hadda play the winner of that group if we come in second.. it depends on what ahppen betweent he aussies and indians

Offline Remie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2006, 11:12:20 AM »
I am pretty sure we are playing South Africa on Thursday.

As long as there is a result either way in the India-Australia game then we will finish second in our group on net run rate as both India and Australia have higher run rates than us. Because South Africa finished top of their group we will play them if we end up second in our group.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 28, 2006, 11:15:52 AM »
Thanks for the link Monty! England geh a consolation victory...dy notting...we go just hadda mash up South Africa. When dah match goan be?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Remie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 28, 2006, 11:27:43 AM »
As long as there is a result either way in the India-Austalia game we will play South Africa on Thursday.

If the India-Australia game is abandoned or tied (unlikely) then we will play New Zealand on Wednesday.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #72 on: October 28, 2006, 12:30:48 PM »
As long as there is a result either way in the India-Austalia game we will play South Africa on Thursday.

If the India-Australia game is abandoned or tied (unlikely) then we will play New Zealand on Wednesday.

i didnt want to hear that bredda, bc if aussies win then they will eliminate the kiwis, i want our revenge against nz, i want us to demoralize them badly... :devil:

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 28, 2006, 02:54:10 PM »

i didnt want to hear that bredda, bc if aussies win then they will eliminate the kiwis, i want our revenge against nz, i want us to demoralize them badly... :devil:

Nah, beating Australia is always sweeter.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 28, 2006, 02:57:55 PM »

for real eh toppa always..dem si the best in de world

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2006, 03:00:01 PM »

for real eh toppa always..dem si the best in de world

Not just that, there's too much rivalry between us and them. And even though they could be considered the best team in the world at the moment, I've got no respect for them as sportsmen.
www.westindiantube.com

1]; } ?>