April 24, 2024, 11:06:22 AM

Author Topic: Convent girls beaten !  (Read 7206 times)

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Convent girls beaten !
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2006, 03:18:06 PM »
maaan i aint fraid to say but back in my Fatima days I did fraid them Compre girls myself, fuss time i ever used to see a gyal suiting a man, when you gone up in the stands for PE.

"pssst dougla!"
"famalee meet meh round so by the wall nah"

Them girls was tough...but she made me a man that day  ;)  :D  ;D
....................lol :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

off all kicks, mucurapo and malick have a history of fighting when they lose. When i was in saints we play mucurapo Jr a u15 match and we lose 3-0( Daurance was hard to beat) but their supporters clear out almost we entire locker room. Men had to wait by King George V for maxi in their boots.

I think that is why Malick has no home games in Morvan bcuz yuh cah win up there. They does be saying "Them white boys or rich boys cyah come up here and beat we"........Its a real hostile environment.

and how much times you went up morvant and play football???

how you know they does say that???

hush yuh waggonist arse nah

stupesssssssssssssss
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2006, 03:21:32 PM »
and ps

malick dont have a home field up morvant

and allyuh would be too scared to come up dey and play anyways
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2006, 07:18:49 PM »
It was a fight. Fights happen all the time. There is added shock value to this one because:

1. It was a girl fight

2. There is a perception of some hard back rough neck compre girls beating up on some hoitee toitee lil convent girls....

Truth is, we don't know who started the fight, and what sort of provocation could have taken place. Nothing makes violence acceptible, but we should recognize this for what it was- just a fight....and it doesn't sound like anyone was hurt too badly.

Maybe deduct some points from Compre depending on the facts, increase the security at games, and let's move on.

Yuh have any daughters ?

Not that I know of.... ;D

...hence my ability to remain objective about this issue. I don't condone violence, and I agree that the aggressors should be punished but I don't blow an old fashioned fist fight out of proportion, particularly if no one was critically injured (seems to be the case).....now if weapons become involved- then that's a different story.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2006, 07:30:16 PM »
Yuh have any daughters ?

Not that I know of.... ;D

...hence my ability to remain objective about this issue. I don't condone violence, and I agree that the aggressors should be punished but I don't blow an old fashioned fist fight out of proportion, particularly if no one was critically injured (seems to be the case).....now if weapons become involved- then that's a different story.

Kicker, like yuh never geh hit by a 'Bago women hand - them things is real weapon, but soft when dey in good mood  ;D ;D

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2006, 08:07:21 PM »

Dock points, change venues...and require uniformed police at their games AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE.
Put them on probation next year.

It would be nice for the school to take the lead in dealing with it and taking responsibility if they are supposed to.

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2006, 08:27:43 PM »
Why everybody hate mucurapo so.... like alyuh use tuh geh licks or someting back in de day....

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2006, 09:39:12 PM »
maaan i aint fraid to say but back in my Fatima days I did fraid them Compre girls myself, fuss time i ever used to see a gyal suiting a man, when you gone up in the stands for PE.

"pssst dougla!"

off all kicks, mucurapo and malick have a history of fighting when they lose. When i was in saints we play mucurapo Jr a u15 match and we lose 3-0( Daurance was hard to beat) but their supporters clear out almost we entire locker room. Men had to wait by King George V for maxi in their boots.

I think that is why Malick has no home games in Morvan bcuz yuh cah win up there. They does be saying "Them white boys or rich boys cyah come up here and beat we"........Its a real hostile environment.

stupesssssssssssssss

Idiot boy Movant, dont reply if u not contributing anything nah. And yes I am a wagonnist because I have 300 and something posts and you have 10 billion. I have witnessed numerous fights after football involving Malick supporters. Maybe u didnt see cuz you were here posting while I was  at the game. Asshole......
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2006, 07:24:45 AM »

"pssst dougla!"

stupesssssssssssssss

Idiot boy Movant, dont reply if u not contributing anything nah. And yes I am a wagonnist because I have 300 and something posts and you have 10 billion. I have witnessed numerous fights after football involving Malick supporters. Maybe u didnt see cuz you were here posting while I was  at the game. Asshole......

Which fights were those?

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2006, 07:29:16 AM »
and ps

malick dont have a home field up morvant

and allyuh would be too scared to come up dey and play anyways

I really don't think anybody denying that.....Life to short to go play up in Malick  :-[
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 07:33:20 AM by congo »

1]; } ?>