April 27, 2024, 01:57:35 PM

Author Topic: Game showing live on Galavision  (Read 1790 times)

Offline Sanchez

• Full Warrior
  • Numero Diez por siempre
    • View Profile
Game showing live on Galavision
« on: July 06, 2005, 12:44:32 PM »
All those interested, take a look at the link, for the Gold Cup games.  The games are showing on Galavision, which is a subsidiary of Univision. 

http://www.univision.com/content/content.jhtml?chid=4&schid=9756&secid=0&cid=419683

Offline Sanchez

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game showing live on Galavision
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 12:46:10 PM »
I am sure everyone can understand the little bit of spanish on the website....

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 12:56:36 PM »
Football is a universal language.  Yuh eh bong to understand what de commentators sayin to understand what goin on de field.

Matter of fact, sometimes de commentators does alter yuh perception of wha really goin on out dey.

Case in point...Argentina vs Nigeria Under 20 WC final.  After de Nigerians score in de 2nd half to equalize, de commentator say "Finally Nigeria is coing into this game and seeing some of the ball".  I had to axe mehself...WHAT DE F*$K  he was watchin all de time in de first half?  Nigeria had most of de play, and was creating BY FAR de more dangerous chances.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Sanchez

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 01:02:04 PM »
Football is a universal language.  Yuh eh bong to understand what de commentators sayin to understand what goin on de field.

Matter of fact, sometimes de commentators does alter yuh perception of wha really goin on out dey.

Case in point...Argentina vs Nigeria Under 20 WC final.  After de Nigerians score in de 2nd half to equalize, de commentator say "Finally Nigeria is coing into this game and seeing some of the ball".  I had to axe mehself...WHAT DE F*$K  he was watchin all de time in de first half?  Nigeria had most of de play, and was creating BY FAR de more dangerous chances.

Agreed.  A lot of the commentators already have their favourites to win and they voice that through the commentary.  Case in point, have you ever heard US Commentators doing a US game, you would swear that the US is the hottest team on the planet.  That's why T&T will mash dem up.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 01:13:59 PM »

HA HA HA yeah boy... me and meh partner watching tha game and they flash de possession stat near de end of the half and it was 50 -50...

well yes both ah we turn and watch each other confused and start to laugh....

we want to know what game dem was watching cus nigeria was running all de ball...

Nigeria needed some better finishing otherwise they could win that game something like 4-1 easy easy
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 06:47:46 PM »
anyone know how i can get the game in cananada ?? or even a radio feed online ?

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2005, 06:54:33 PM »
i know that vibe ct 105 is carrying the game and had an internet feed.  I cant seem to find the site though, maybe you can...

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2005, 07:17:56 PM »
anyting free ::)

Offline trinimuse

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2005, 08:10:31 PM »