April 26, 2024, 09:35:56 AM

Author Topic: MLS EAST FINAL- AVERY JOHN on NOW  (Read 5027 times)

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
MLS EAST FINAL- AVERY JOHN on NOW
« on: November 05, 2006, 03:02:32 PM »
It showing on ESPN2 Live now against DC

GO AVERY
For de love of de game

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: MLS EAST FINAL- AVERY JOHN on NOW
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 03:07:01 PM »
Hold down de back AVERY!!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 03:12:52 PM »
Adu playing over on his side.

Bruce Arena does talk lil funny 

Revs now score....goalllllll

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 03:32:46 PM »
NE under plenty pressure... but like ADU fraid Avery give him some blade... de man aint trying no beat
For de love of de game

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 03:36:01 PM »
las time i went a DC united game Avery put some serious blade on Adu in truth....he muss well remember! :D
Back in Trini...

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 04:40:35 PM »
BLADE by AVERY and then he get BLADE BACK hahaha

LOVE IT
For de love of de game

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 05:00:30 PM »
Congrats Avery and NE.... even Bruce Arena give him some rating.... WELL DONE WARRIOR

De Keeper was good though
For de love of de game

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 05:01:35 PM »
Final 1-0 NE Rev.

Well done Avery :applause:
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 05:03:26 PM »
Avery has quietly been playing well and starting every match, including playoffs for the past 2 months. And hes been playing well. Did the job last week against Chicago,too.

Ever since he opened his mouth and stated in an article a while ago that he would wait his turn to start he has been playing a lot.

Congrats to everybody's favorite left sided defender
Hart for president

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 05:10:52 PM »
Avery has quietly been playing well and starting every match, including playoffs for the past 2 months. And hes been playing well. Did the job last week against Chicago,too.

Ever since he opened his mouth and stated in an article a while ago that he would wait his turn to start he has been playing a lot.
Congrats to everybody's favorite left sided defender

totally agree.. since mid-summer Avery has been blading strikers in numbers.. more importantly, he is on a very good team... It have guys on that squad (and in the league for that matter) that should be playing in the EPL.....

Well done  :beermug:
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2006, 05:15:44 PM »
Avery has stated something like 11 games for the season.... all coming after the WC and they have only lost 1 when he started which was the first leg in ChiTown in de Conference semi final...

Hopefully he start in de FINAL and de record stay that way and they WIN. NE deserve a MLS CUP by now.. 3rd time go be de CHARM
For de love of de game

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2006, 05:34:56 PM »
I agree. BAcking NE all de way, especially as ah livin dey too.
De day start of bad with Chelsea lsoing, but Avery and de boys bring a smile back to mih face.

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2006, 05:36:02 PM »
Bless dem warrior. Pelt cutlass. Allyuh takin that Cup dis year. Hopefully next year yuh get a sweet contract somewhere to finish up yuh career in style.
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2006, 07:49:50 PM »
Congrats Avery
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline trini supporter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2006, 08:02:52 PM »
Keep up the good work!!! :beermug:

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 09:17:17 PM »
Avery had a very good game, very very good.

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 10:56:41 PM »
Boi avery aint bet he pelt some blade nah...lol... ADU like he was fraid tuh come down by he,,,, :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2006, 08:21:24 AM »
Jes curious about sumting.

Every man Jack here praisin Avery fuh how much blade he pelt and ting.

Yet some a de same man who praisin Avery fuh sharin blade does accuse de Jamaican's of bein a wild and dirty side?

As allyuh know, me eh hold no brief fuh de Yardies and dem, but wha really is de difference in trute?  When Avery pelt it, is a good ting but when others pelt it is wileness?

Jes curious.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2006, 09:09:33 AM »

Yet some a de same man who praisin Avery fuh sharin blade does accuse de Jamaican's of bein a wild and dirty side?

As allyuh know, me eh hold no brief fuh de Yardies and dem, but wha really is de difference in trute?  When Avery pelt it, is a good ting but when others pelt it is wileness?

Jes curious.

Palos,

Every side need at least one axeman in the back.  Every side.  That is to put some fear into the strikers that if they coming, they better come good.

But when a whole team is a set of cut down men, like we see with Jamaica, and people mistaking aggression for wanting to fight, that is a problem. 

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2006, 09:14:54 AM »
The way I see it then man does play hard but fair......I think some jamaicans play the same way but  I also frrl that alot of them play dirt as a means of intimidating their opponents thats the main difference the trinidad teams have never really been intimidators I dont think it applies to all of them  but it applies to most because i also feel its a mentality distilled in them to be rough tough players.....Just one note to sadly some of my fellow hypocritical players ....ive listened to alot of you fight down avery and his shortcomings because i realise that as trinis thats what we do alot....as soon as nigel daniel came and play vs st vincent the other day and had a decent game against a team that we gave.....ahmm 5 goals definitely a world class team wouldnt you say men start to say ...daniel is a starter and bye bye avery but now allyuh praising the man ...lol allyuh fellas not only jokey nah allyuh doh understand the game....the man is not the best technically but he is the best man we have to defend the left side of the national team defense  so try to grow up and appreciate the value of a player via insightful observation or just shut the hellup ......daniel have a good game vs st vincent where nobody attacking his side and all of a sudden he is paolo maldini...i really miss the knowlegeble posters on this board

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2006, 09:45:49 AM »
Allyuh men get meh so vex i saying ting like distilled confidence all kinda ting lawd  I writing as bad a s shawn

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2006, 10:10:11 AM »
The way I see it then man does play hard but fair......I think some jamaicans play the same way but  I also frrl that alot of them play dirt as a means of intimidating their opponents thats the main difference the trinidad teams have never really been intimidators I dont think it applies to all of them  but it applies to most because i also feel its a mentality distilled in them to be rough tough players.....Just one note to sadly some of my fellow hypocritical players ....ive listened to alot of you fight down avery and his shortcomings because i realise that as trinis thats what we do alot....as soon as nigel daniel came and play vs st vincent the other day and had a decent game against a team that we gave.....ahmm 5 goals definitely a world class team wouldnt you say men start to say ...daniel is a starter and bye bye avery but now allyuh praising the man ...lol allyuh fellas not only jokey nah allyuh doh understand the game....the man is not the best technically but he is the best man we have to defend the left side of the national team defense  so try to grow up and appreciate the value of a player via insightful observation or just shut the hellup ......daniel have a good game vs st vincent where nobody attacking his side and all of a sudden he is paolo maldini...i really miss the knowlegeble posters on this board

Just because men hailing up Avery for having a good game,doh mean we have forgotten his shortcomings.  Men just happy that in spite of them he was able to play a good game, and seems to have found a regular starting role on the Revs.
That being said he still shaky on the left side, so anybody else we see showing promise, men will hope they will be able to displace Avery and be a more solid defender on the Nat'l team.  It aint gonna take no big star to start in front of Avery, the palyer dont have to be a Roberto Carlos or nothing, is only Avery John he trying to replace.
Anybody every praise Avery for anything other than pelting blade? His touch, he vision, he pinpoint passing?

Besides folks are eager to see some new blood on the team.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2006, 10:46:13 AM »

well said..nigel daniel play ah decent game against st vincent and all of a sudden he is ah boss...just like evans wise mash up grenada and purge at de world cup...

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2006, 10:57:23 AM »
Adu playing over on his side.

Bruce Arena does talk lil funny 

Revs now score....goalllllll
because he downsyndrome
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

truetrini

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 11:50:29 AM »
Personally, I doh like any player who feels it is right to jes pelt balde all over de place.

I did not see Avery do anything but put in hard decent tackles, and he blocked well and made crucial clearances when needed.

It even led to praise from Bruce Arena.

Offline Warrior30

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2006, 10:14:34 PM »

Just because men hailing up Avery for having a good game,doh mean we have forgotten his shortcomings.  Men just happy that in spite of them he was able to play a good game, and seems to have found a regular starting role on the Revs.
That being said he still shaky on the left side, so anybody else we see showing promise, men will hope they will be able to displace Avery and be a more solid defender on the Nat'l team.  It aint gonna take no big star to start in front of Avery, the palyer dont have to be a Roberto Carlos or nothing, is only Avery John he trying to replace.
Anybody every praise Avery for anything other than pelting blade? His touch, he vision, he pinpoint passing?

Besides folks are eager to see some new blood on the team.

Mr. Mac
so why you have to bring up de negative so..... what shortcomings have Avery have??? We as trinis shoul dbe happy for de man and how he representing us de SOCAWARRIORS..... a may not take a big star to replace him, but they will have to work hard. Also, if not like de man is 25 he is 30 or 31 and not getting any younger. Yuh also saying no one praising anything but he blade... well I praising more... de man has been well positioned in the majority of his play in the game and made some good interceptions taking away a couple (means 2) goal scoring opportunities. He was more composed than de man RILEY who was keeping him out of the team for a while and who had somewhat of a nightmare in de game Sunday. Last but not least. Avery has played about 12 games this season and only lose one which looks good for him YUH AINT THINK SO.... so get off yuh negativity and support we WARRIOR dam it!
For de love of de game

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2006, 10:22:08 PM »

Jes curious.

The difference is Avery is not ah wildman ;D cyar say that for our northern neighbours >:(
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

1]; } ?>