April 29, 2024, 08:27:58 PM

Author Topic: Theobold,the Johns and Rahim shitting down the place  (Read 2969 times)

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Theobold,the Johns and Rahim shitting down the place
« on: July 06, 2005, 08:04:46 PM »
Our midfield needs an injection. Stern and Scotland just not coordinating and the defence taking salad too easy. The team is looking bad. Hope they improve in the second but theobld gots to go.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Theobold,the Johns and Rahim shitting down the place
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 08:10:54 PM »
Bat are the running all over us? .The game seem even from the radio reports just asking you well rahim just start fuh so he want to see rahim in ah 90 mins
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 08:17:44 PM »
Bat are the running all over us? .The game seem even from the radio reports just asking you well rahim just start fuh so he want to see rahim in ah 90 mins

Honestly I think Rahim is out of his league at international level. No they are not running all over us just a reyheat coming down to the closing session.

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 09:11:08 PM »
Trinidad Honduras
Kelvin Jack

Emery John |

Marvin Andrews

Dennis Lawrence

Christopher Birchall

Aurtis Whitley

Brent Rahim |

Stern John

Cyd Gray

Jason Scotland (Kenwyne Jones)

Densill Theobald (Colin Samuel)

Victor Coello

Asthor Henriquez

Maynor Figueroa

Junior Izaguirre

Wilmer Velázquez

Mario Berrios

Oscar García

Erick Vallecio

Mario Iván Guerrero

José Francisco Ramírez (Milton Nuñez)

Elvis Danilo Turcios (Wilson Palacios)

Coach: Leo Beenhakker Coach: José de la Paz
Referee: Mauricio Navarro (CAN) City: Miami

PLAY BY PLAY
93 min » Birchall is again Trinidad best attacking outlet this evening by creating good chances for his team
92 min » Yellow card has been issued for Mario Berrios of Honduras.
89 min » Honduras deserved more after dominating most of the second half.
88 min » The game is about to be over. The referee will add time because of the Honduras goalkeeper injury.
Coello has to leave the game. Morales replaces him
82 min » Honduras goalkeeper Victor Coello remains on the floor injured.
81 min » Colin Samuel almost scores for Trinidad by making a great shot that hits the crossbar.
78 min » Trinidad are defending very high up the pitch, relying on the pacy Marvin Andrews to get them out of trouble if needed.
76 min » Both teams are running out of gas, there is not much of speed in this game now.
74 min » Birchall and Rahim fro Trinidad are injured on the floor.
72 min » Mario Berrios with a hopeful strike from all of 25 metres that Kelvin Jack collects easily.
70 min » Substitution in Trinidad, Jones replaces Scotland.
65 min » Palacios replaces Turcios in Honduras.
64 min » Colin Samuel replaces Densil Theobald in Trinidad and Tobago
62 min » Corner kick for Trinidad, Marvin Andrews with the header but the ball goes wide off.
61 min » Trinidad responds right away with a good shot from Birchall.
60 min » Garcia makes a terrific shot but Kelvin Jack saves it again for Trinidad.
58 min » Nuñez has had a lively start to the second period and after ghosting past two defenders on the left flank he created some danger in Trinidad territory.
55 min » Honduras are really pushing forward in search of a second goal and Garcia almost comes close to score with a great shot. 
53 min » Yellow card for Emery John from Trinidad for a hard foul on Nuñez
50 min » Both teams are playing mostly in midfield right now.
48 min » Birchall tryes to put his team ahead in the scoreboard with a shot that goes wide over the right side.
46 min » Substitution in Honduras, Nuñez replaces Ramirez.
46 min » Honduras get the second half under way.
1st Half 
45 min » The referee blows for half-time.
44 min » Honduras is dominating the game now. Trinidad does not seem to respond.
43 min » Honduras scores! free kick well executed by Maynor Figueroa.
40 min » Garcia almost tie the game with a great shot for Honduras but the goalkeeper from Trinidad saves it.
39 min » Turcios makes a great shot but the ball is intercepted by a defender from Trinidad.
36 min » Trinidad is playing this game with intelligence, keeping possesion of the ball and defending well.
33 min » Ramirez tryes to equalize with a shot that goes out of play
31 min » Maynor Figeroa attempts a shot but fails to make a good connection with the ball and drags the effort well wide.
29 min » Honduras responds with an excelent chance inside the box but the ball goes out of bounce.
27 min » Trinidad and Tobago scores! Christopher Birchall gets himself a great goal from almost 30 metres.
25 min » Turcios cuts in from the left wing and sends a cross that the goalkeeper from Trinidad catches without a problem.
23 min » Brent Rahim from Trinidad gets a yellow card.
21 min » Garcia floats the ball into a crowded box but goalkeeper Kelvin Jack gets the ball easily.
20 min » Stern John is wide open in the box, shoots but Coello saves Honduras.
18 min » Mario Berrios of Honduras makes a great play on the left side but could not get a good position to get inside the box.
15 min » Honduras goalkeeper Victor Coello is yet to be tested in this game.
12 min » Ramirez penetrates the box and goes down but the referee does not buy it for a penalty kick.
9 min » Stern John attempts a shot just outside the box but his shot was intercepted.
7 min » Honduras responds by keeping the possesion of the ball but not creating real chances yet.
5 min » Jason Scotland attempts a shot from over 20 metres but the ball goes over the crossbar. 
3 min » Spurred on by a vociferous home crowd, Trinidad and Tobago have dominated the early stages.
1 min » Trinidad and Tobago get the game under way.

Good evening and welcome to the Orange Bowl stadium for the second match of the Gold Cup betweem Honduras and Trinidad and Tobago.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 09:20:54 PM »
rahim play shit
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2005, 10:48:32 PM »
Trinidad Honduras
Kelvin Jack

Emery John |

Raj:

The man name is Avery John.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 03:22:00 AM »
I notice the captions of the photos also calling de man Emery...Raj jes copy and paste de ting...I'm sure he know de man name Avery...

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 06:03:06 AM »
even on television they calling avery emery and they have e. john for he name
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 07:50:29 AM »
Trinidad Honduras
Kelvin Jack

Emery John |

Raj:

The man name is Avery John.

I get that off the godcup.org website. I did not proof read it!

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 10:05:58 AM »
add whitley to the names of the weak yesterday night. him rahim and theobold(whos had another bad game)
Hart for president

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2005, 10:19:35 AM »
add whitley to the names of the weak yesterday night. him rahim and theobold(whos had another bad game)

I going and have to defend whitley here... everybody bashing him.... but he is clearly the stay at home midfielder... sure he had some bad passes but everybody else as well.... I didnt see him put a foot wrong yesterday... he tackled hard and provided an outlet for de defence... his offensive game has been lacking for Trinidad though and contrasted with the games he puts out for Jabloteh, I think ppl expect a lot more...
However he is playing a roll and de more games he get the the more confident he will become in that position and I think his offensive prowess will begin to show...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2005, 11:17:05 AM »

I going and have to defend whitley here... everybody bashing him.... but he is clearly the stay at home midfielder... sure he had some bad passes but everybody else as well.... I didnt see him put a foot wrong yesterday... he tackled hard and provided an outlet for de defence... his offensive game has been lacking for Trinidad though and contrasted with the games he puts out for Jabloteh, I think ppl expect a lot more...
However he is playing a roll and de more games he get the the more confident he will become in that position and I think his offensive prowess will begin to show...

I agree with this, Whitley may not be as comfortable with his role as opposed to being a creative midfielder for jabloteh. However, as his confidence increases, his game will improve for T&T and we will see more creativity and touches from him. He had a couple moments yesterday that reflects his true quality and overall he is doing a good job in the middle.

1]; } ?>