April 29, 2024, 07:37:57 AM

Author Topic: PORT VALE UPDATE!!!  (Read 1798 times)

Offline Birchalls_no1fan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
PORT VALE UPDATE!!!
« on: November 12, 2006, 06:51:08 AM »
Just thought  i will keep u updated on Port Vale....

Since  i last  wrote in..  we have  gone a bit  down in we are now 13th in the league...  we  did progress to the  4th round of the carling  cup in which we eventally lost 3-1  after extra  time on wednesday to Premiership team Tottenham hotspur ..  we  did take the lead  thought but  Et  proved  to be too much for us..   The  lads  did us  proud..  We are also in the quater finals  for the JPT  Trophy in which we play Crewe Alexandra  and also in the 2nd  round of the FA Cup  in which we beat Lincoln city  2-1  Yesterday...

FA CUP DRAW  TODAY  AT 4.15 (UK TIME) 

How are you guys  doing???

hope  your  doing Well

THERES ONLY ONE CHRIS BIRCHALL

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: PORT VALE UPDATE!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 07:56:57 AM »
I saw that Tottenham needed extra time to get past Port Vale...so unfortunate, but well done.
And well done in the Cup competitiions
Everybody here wants Port Vale to move up. We have a few Trini players who could help the cause..Hopefully your coach will be watching the T&T v Austria game on Wednesday in Austria to scout some young blood  ;)

Thanks for the update. All the best   :beermug:

Offline Birchalls_no1fan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 04:34:08 PM »
What players  are tehy  teh manager as  asked  us fans to tell him bt players  who are available
THERES ONLY ONE CHRIS BIRCHALL

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 05:51:30 PM »
Congrats and hard luck on that FA Cup run.  Wished you guys could have gone further.  League is a little disappointing but will continue looking out for & wishing all the best to The Vale.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

1]; } ?>