April 23, 2024, 03:38:02 AM

Author Topic: tnt missed yorke last nite at de bowl  (Read 1828 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
tnt missed yorke last nite at de bowl
« on: July 07, 2005, 07:48:48 AM »
yes ...and by that i mean not only his touch and tactical play...but most important his intelligence and calming influence....i saw last nite ( i was at the game live) more men telling each other what to do and finger pointing than our last two world cup games....which had more at stake.....no one last nitw had that calming effect....but the guys started well...but could not keep it going...also ...i think most of you guys a bit harsh on seaton....i dont know what you guys looking for....but don leo seem to like what he sees...man and the atmosphere in that place...well thats another post alltogether...amazing...i will never forget it...lets do it panama...by the way tnt vs honduras...was a better game than pan vs col...passion and standard wise...tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: tnt missed yorke last nite at de bowl
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 07:58:29 AM »
Big Magician
....i saw last nite ( i was at the game live) more men telling each other what to do and finger pointing than our last two world cup games

Wha yuh expeck?  Look who dey mek captain.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 08:01:20 AM »
Big Magician
....i saw last nite ( i was at the game live) more men telling each other what to do and finger pointing than our last two world cup games

Wha yuh expeck?  Look who dey mek captain.

Yeah boy Stern was disgusting me with his attitude... giving up on running down ball... hand on hip, hand in the air, complaining, berating men... piss poor example as the captain...
I fine the Miami based should make a big banner

"STERN YUH PULLING STONES"

carry that every game and see if dat doh light a fire under he ass...

and ah very serious... If I was they... I was making it...
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 08:07:59 AM »
Alyuh now seeing what I see 8 games ago.

But hear dis...that sitter was NOT AS BAD as the ones against Bermuda. I telling yuh the ones against Bermuda was worse because he miss a  open goal from 6 inches and he get about 6 chances more.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2005, 08:10:44 AM »
Yeah Stern swinging hard on men balls -- iz the laziness and lack of fighting spirit that I cah handle. Yeah he throw away bad but he setting a horrible example as captain.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 09:34:04 AM »
Stern need ah good bench..he always berating he players especially when he haven't done anything good for a while.  A captain suppose to elad by example and have a calming influence..not beat down players and be lazy.  Stern is our most prolific forward but right now he out of form and need ah serious BENCH b4 it too late.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 09:59:26 AM »

But hear dis...that sitter was NOT AS BAD as the ones against Bermuda. I telling yuh the ones against Bermuda was worse because he miss a  open goal from 6 inches and he get about 6 chances more.

Even the Bermudan keeper say we need to put away our chances so it musta been some bad throw way.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2005, 11:15:19 AM »
...man and the atmosphere in that place...well thats another post alltogether...amazing...i will never forget it...lets do it panama...by the way tnt vs honduras...was a better game than pan vs col...passion and standard wise...tnt tnt tnt

Well let we get a next post on the atmosphere nah.... Yuh coulda here that iron and "doo doop" on the TV... it was sounding sweet.. How much Trinis was they?.. how the gape was? Old talk... picong etc ... link we up
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2005, 01:35:51 PM »

well touches, at least stern consistent! he does make sure and miss his customary chance per game!

U, Cowen and Patriot know that i am a hard core stern fan, but i think it is about time i conceed and agree with alyuh by saying that its time fuh him tuh get sub!

Dat was ah real big miss last night, and u are right to say that the ones against bermuda were even worse!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2005, 02:20:18 PM »
I wouldn't better to say ah tell yuh so...... we bigger than that. ;D but that man Stern is the bane of the squad.

BTW Big Magician ...just wondering if article in the papers was you. Ah see yuh make reference to Mrs Magician calling the shots ..... anyway ....nice read.
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

1]; } ?>