April 28, 2024, 10:06:34 PM

Author Topic: Scotland, Samuel,Jones's attacks thwarted by Stern John's hold up play!!!  (Read 1083 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
 Goalie....  Well, Well, Well. Kelvin it seems is trying very hard to follow in the footsteps of our fine line of Goalies. With a performance like that, Trinidad is definetly only second to USA in the goal-keeping department. We have it on Lock. Good show Kelvin. I too did talk some shit about yuh, but you have risen to the challenge. Well done Kimosabee.

Back line... The defence held its own. One could see the Class of Marvin and Lawrence and they worked well with the other defenders. We kept getting beaten on the left Flank, a little misunderstanding with Mid and Defender.

Middle Line... Edwards is injured and if he remains that way, we may need to retain Whitley. Now this Whitely have me a little worried, he is a better defender of de ball than Rahim but in de Second half Rahim showed more Glimpses of a "No. 10" center midfielder. Theobald seems to be a nice kid and all but he was well out-muscled. Most passes he received he got muscled.
I think Rahim needs the Physco Therapy Dude for de Team to help him come out of his Shell because he looked promising in the second half.. Birchall looked very descent and was de only man that made surging run/s into the box.

Which brings me to the Forward line..  (where we should see more surging runs right? wrong)
Mr. Stern John, who is well defended on this Forum is so far from his game that they shoulda been calling him Emery instead because that was not Stern. Well that was Stern and that is how he playin these days. Scotland is no savior and needs to move on and off de ball more to break into this team. He looked confident on de ball and even attempted some runs but Scotland's play was well affected by his strike partner. Scotland saw a lot of de ball but had no one to work with. Stern was too busy passin the ball backwards most times. Scotland saw his runs squandered  by a non-partner back-passin Stern Emery John.  Samuel come on looking Fat but still move faster than Stern. Speaking about Samuel, I think he is a player that needs to get into a Rythym.  He found his touch on de ball after a while.K. Jones did not really see enough of de ball to give any feedback on him. He ain't mistrap though...
I thought that Glenn shoulda have been give a chance at the end, I hope Beenie didn't want to show all we guns and thats why he or Angus did not come on at all. I was waiting to see if Beenie man would sub Stern but everytime it look like we could sub his ass somebody else start to play even more shit or get tired and  so the Saga continued.

All in All, I think if we brush up on the middle line and Let Dwight work upfront with a Scotland, Glenn or Samuel we should be in better shape.
Allyuh could say what allyuh want, Stern cya start on my World Cup team. Leh he play heself with Goldcup but we should be looking for his replacement right now.

P.S. Seeing Theobald and Whitley struggle it makes you wonder about a Dawrika, Angus  or Lyndon Andrews or somebody.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Rahim and Gray
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 07:24:12 AM »
We kept getting beaten on the left Flank, a little misunderstanding with Mid and Defender.

Dis was especially true on de right flank. Rahim and Gray play like dey never see each other in dey life before. Dey always had a puzzled look on their faces everytime a through ball found de Honduran winger. It seem as doh Rahim was setting up Gray. Rahim was only marking wind.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>