March 28, 2024, 03:18:13 PM

Author Topic: Seedorf recalled  (Read 6383 times)

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Questions and Answers with Clarence Seedorf
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2009, 05:24:27 PM »
Seedorf is one of my favorite football players.  Thanks for the post Bake.....interesting read

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Seedorf recalled
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2009, 09:10:46 PM »
seedorf really impressive boy..

look how the man tackle some real controversial questions with diplomacy like the racial tension in the dutch squad, the henry incident and the technology debate. The man sounding like the kinda man you want to have involve in the administration of the game when he does hang up his boots.

good stuff.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2009, 12:21:07 AM »
Some moderator actually went out ah they way to merge this into a three-year old thread that has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted?  Every month de man does have a Q&A so ah say lemmih create a thread and just keep updating it allyuh gorn and bury some insightful information in some thread with ah misleading ass title.

steups

This is the height of dotishness, let it fall in whoever yard.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Questions and Answers with Clarence Seedorf
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2009, 12:23:53 AM »
Seedorf is one of my favorite football players.  Thanks for the post Bake.....interesting read

Seedorf is ah boss... ah posted previous Q&As in one ah dem "Milan" thread but is too much effort to keep finding it every month.  His answers are always on point, never evasive and yet always said in a very diplomatic way as mentioned.  Some people just have the forthrightness of a natural leader about them... that's how I see him.  Always a good read.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2009, 06:12:27 AM »
Some moderator actually went out ah they way to merge this into a three-year old thread that has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted?  Every month de man does have a Q&A so ah say lemmih create a thread and just keep updating it allyuh gorn and bury some insightful information in some thread with ah misleading ass title.

steups

This is the height of dotishness, let it fall in whoever yard.

Lol, buffing time
Ah want de woman on de bass

1]; } ?>