April 29, 2024, 08:06:35 AM

Author Topic: Women Warriors Thread  (Read 131445 times)

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Women Soca Warriors forgotten again.
« Reply #330 on: May 11, 2015, 09:23:39 AM »
Ah feel iz dis thread that disrupt  de forum these last days.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: May 11, 2015, 09:34:07 AM »
Don't know what's up but all the threads and posts which I made in "What About Track & Field" disccusion board over the weekend are now missing and I did spend a lot of time posting tons of stuff!  >:(
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: May 11, 2015, 10:52:49 AM »
Socapro. Noticed the same. Flex and Tallman are aware and looking into it.
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: May 11, 2015, 11:11:52 AM »
lol. man does take theyselves real seriously boy. but is a while now I notice I havin trouble loggin gettin on to the site - off & on (now it clear that there is a big gap from may 7th -10th)...but even from before, anybody else had these same issues before? (not talkin about this last time)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: May 11, 2015, 11:13:45 AM »
Pretty sure many don't. Hey, the TTFA knows right. That's all that matters.

Here's a question TTFA communications Officer, if Jason Spence is supposedly the care-taker coach and he doesn't know who the team is, then who evaluated the players to pick the team that the TTFA submitted?

Looks like the TTFA hire WEFM to help mih with de communication duties.  None ah these women know anything... they just running by vaps.

BTW where has Spence coached?

Spence eh really coach nowhere.  He lead St. Ann's Rangers to the WoLF title last year, but clearly that ent qualify him for a job as an assistant with the WNT.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: May 11, 2015, 12:53:13 PM »
Google finally came through.

I never dispute that players are not training. All who paying attention knew players were training. The question is who selected players from all who were training? What about the foreign base players (if any), who selected/informed them?

Or and for info, that's a mix of U20s (Spence was originally the U20 Head Coach and was asked to get the WNT going until Waldrum or his assistant arrived) and WNT players. Unless the U20s are part of the WNT which brings us back to my original question, who selected the team.

Anything can qualify you to coach a WNT, is up to the FA to hire the Head Coach, which he now is since Waldrum blank the TTFA.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 12:54:57 PM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: May 11, 2015, 01:10:24 PM »

I never dispute that players are not training. All who paying attention knew players were training. The question is who selected players from all who were training? What about the foreign base players (if any), who selected/informed them?

Or and for info, that's a mix of U20s (Spence was originally the U20 Head Coach and was asked to get the WNT going until Waldrum or his assistant arrived) and WNT players. Unless the U20s are part of the WNT which brings us back to my original question, who selected the team.

Anything can qualify you to coach a WNT, is up to the FA to hire the Head Coach, which he now is since Waldrum blank the TTFA.

Wait... I thought all this time is inside information I was getting?  Make up yuh mind nah.   Jason and I actually go way back, so trust I doh need to google anything.

Btw... how come Maylee eh training... Akhila eh send she de memo or what?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: May 11, 2015, 10:39:44 PM »

Wait... I thought all this time is inside information I was getting?  Make up yuh mind nah.   Jason and I actually go way back, so trust I doh need to google anything.

Btw... how come Maylee eh training... Akhila eh send she de memo or what?

Is you who say a cursory search of google will give answers about the TTFA, now you're saying you don't need to google anything you and Coach Man tight.  :beermug:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: May 11, 2015, 11:12:25 PM »

Is you who say a cursory search of google will give answers about the TTFA, now you're saying you don't need to google anything you and Coach Man tight.  :beermug:

You real good at playing stupid... sometimes ah does wonder if yuh really playing.  Everything that I said regarding the team/team selection is in the public domain, including the fact that Spence isn't the "interim" coach.  At the same time I don't need to Google anything on Spence coaching resume.  See how that works?

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: May 08, 2015, 11:52:16 AM »
elan. please don't waste yuh time.  good thing ttff decide to indirectly throw this very shaky defense on we forum, cuz they will certainly be ripped apart if they was to make any of those ridiculous claims on the record.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b4Q8fVoRFc
So the documents was part of the assets seized by sancho? shabbaz come and get he balls...look. steups.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: May 08, 2015, 06:18:31 PM »
elan. please don't waste yuh time.  good thing ttff decide to indirectly throw this very shaky defense on we forum, cuz they will certainly be ripped apart if they was to make any of those ridiculous claims on the record.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b4Q8fVoRFc
So the documents was part of the assets seized by sancho? shabbaz come and get he balls...look. steups.

Even then to Kounty, that raid was before Tim Kee and Phillips. They could not go to the auditors and get a copy?

The real eye opener though is from what Tim Kee say, it seems they took over the "books" and did not do their own audit? How you will let the mafia hand you ah bag without checking to see what's inside?

How then do they know where they stand? This whole thing real shady and no one at the TTFA seems to want to clear anything up.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: May 08, 2015, 06:54:27 PM »
The U20 WNT is supposedly playing Venezuela U17 in a friendly next week I think the 17th or 18th. :applause: :applause:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #342 on: May 09, 2015, 06:19:41 AM »
Great day for women’s football.
By Vinode Mamchan (Guardian)

On December 2, last year, the country came to a standstill as this nation’s women footballers were on the verge of making the World Cup Finals. Since then the girls who played their hearts out, have not kicked a ball.

Thursday afternoon, Minister of Sport Brent Sancho gave them a lifeline with the news that there will be a professional women’s football league in T&T. This is the greatest shot in the arm that T&T’s women footballers have ever gotten. Here comes a situation where the girls can focus on playing ball and not have to worry about doing a day job or night job and having to juggle a footballing career with work.

I want to applaud the minister on this great initiative and even more so because it comes very early in his tenure at the helm of domestic sport. It tells me that he can get things done and get it done quickly. Coming in at a difficult time in the Ministry of Sport, Sancho has not only quelled the fears of many NGBs but has also found the time to make progressive steps.

This women’s professional league will have enormous advantages in store for this country. Not only will our footballers be gainfully employed and playing regularly but also there would be a job creation aspect for many people. As we have seen with the Caribbean Premier League T20 cricket tournament, a number of people will benefit off the field.

Let’s take a look at all the advantages this league can bring to our shores. Firstly, our female footballers will have a peace of mind and can now fully devote their time to honing their football skills. Having foreign players come to T&T (Sancho mentioned that about 40 foreign pros will be coming to T&T), will only lead to better quality football and greater development for our players. It will also lead to our girls taking a professional approach to the sport and not just some pastime.

I always make the point that neighbouring Guyana has seen football rise quite significantly because their players have been taking part in our Pro League football in recent years.

The same kind of benefits will accrue for our players who are taking part in this professional set up. Secondly, our players would now be seen regularly by foreign football interest and this could lead to many of them getting Collegiate stints. This would prove a major boost in their academic well being and the T&T women’s pro league can function as a starting point to great things for them. Secondly, the league opens the possibility for employment for many people, like coaches, administrators, marketing officials and caterers etc. This stimulation of many sectors would be another way in which the government is achieving its goal of diversification and also boosting sport tourism in this country. Seeing that many regional footballers will be taking part in the three-month tournament, there is bound to be people coming into the country to take in the event.

Thirdly, sport as we all know is a major crime fighting tool and having these meaningful sporting events would serve to save a number of young people who would have normally taken to drugs etc. Not only would the players get away from the negative elements but non players as well because they would now be focussed on something that is positive.

I have always used this space to expressed my belief that sport is a big turn away from crime. I for one supported the initiative of LifeSport and interviewed many people who benefitted from it and turned their lives around. Whatever happened in terms of contracts and mis-management must not take away from the good that it brought as well.

I remember when a massive meeting was called by the LifeSport stakeholders at Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva, I arrived to cover it and one of the young men who had just bought a car after getting involved in the programme came up to me. It was an old car but you could see just how proud the young man was to display his car to me. He asked me for a jumper cable and when I told him that I did not have one in my possession, he said to me: “You people are also failing us, you think I want to take your cable and run away.” I sat him down and spoke to him and what I realised was that this young man just wanted society to give him a chance and he got that through LifeSport.

Today every sporting programme that comes to fruition will save a life in this country. We are all involved in sport and we have to know the power of its goodness and use it to benefit T&T. Let’s support the women in their pro league and celebrate another significant moment in sport in this country.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Women Warriors still need help
« Reply #343 on: June 29, 2015, 02:17:30 PM »
Women Warriors still need help
By Ian Prescott (T&T Express)

Trinidad and Tobago’s women footballers are still pleading for assistance, just few months after they marginally failed to qualify last December for the Women’s World Cup, currently taking place in Canada.

Having recently led Defence Force to two professional league titles, Ross Russell inherited the team which finished fourth at the 2014 CONCACAF Championships and lost a playoff to Ecuador 1-0 on aggregate for the final spot in the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup. There was a public outcry and great show of support when the Women Warriors were reported to have gone to the 2014 CONCACAF Gold Cup with little funds. Since then, much of the corporate support have dried up, once the team missed out on World Cup qualification.

“We not really crying, but we need some help. We need corporate sponsors to come aboard and help us,” said Russell, while also indicating that the players are also doing their part to raise funds.

“Ladies have a way of getting the job done. Right now they are going to play a game against the netballers to raise funds,” Russell added.

The women’s football tournament at the 2015 Pan American Games will be held at the Hamilton Pan Am Soccer Stadium, in Canada, from July 11 to 25. The women are divided into two groups for the eight-team tournament.

The top two teams in each group will advance to a semi-final stage. Canada are the defending champions from the 2011 Pan American Games in Guadalajara, Mexico, where they defeat Brazil in the final.

Trinidad and Tobago open the tournament on July 11 against Argentina, before meeting Colombia (July 14) and Mexico (July 18). Russell has been in charge of the Women Warriors for about six weeks.

“It’s a work in progress,” he said. “We suppose to leave on the 6th (July). Our group opponents are Argentina, Colombia and Mexico. It’s a very tough group. The only thing good for us is that the three teams play similar, so we do not have to change our style going into the three games.

“We are grouped with big names in football. So we have to be very careful how we go up against them. But our girls are very confident we can go out there and do well,” Russell added.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Women Warriors still need help
« Reply #344 on: June 30, 2015, 02:01:04 AM »
Women Warriors ready for Pan-Am.
T&T Express Reports.

Trinidad and Tobago's senior women's team head coach Ross Russell said his team will be ready to contest the upcoming Pan American Games and he is expecting them to give a strong showing in Toronto, Canada.

The former national goalkeeper was speaking following a recent training session at the Ato Boldon Stadium as his team continued its preparations for the slate of matches in the opening group phase.

The Women Warriors open against Argentina on July 11 at the Hamilton Pan Am Soccer Stadium before facing Colombia on July 14th and Mexico on July 18.

“We are ready as can be,” Russell told TTFA Media. “Right now the team is shaping up quite good. Most of the players are playing in the WPL. I have been to all of the games and they are all in good nick. It's just about sharpening up and finalizing the system we will play.”

Russell said there were benefits to his team members from playing in the WPL. “The benefit is that the players are getting to play 90 minutes of football. It fits in okay into our preparations.”

The teams in T&T's group are more than likely to be formidable opponents for the Caribbean champions. “There are positives for us heading into such a tournament against these high quality teams.

The confidence level of our girls is high because they want to play these kind of teams. The only scare for me is that the teams we are playing are already in competition, some of them being at the World Cup and they will be well oiled. We are optimistic but we just have to be mindful of our opponents being a bit sharper at this time.”

Russell said his current squad members will be eager to show their worth at the Pan Am Games. “The girls are very eager to show their worth. They are very anxious to go out there and show the world that they belong to be up there with the better teams. The last game was a bit of a bitter sweet experience (against Ecuador) but they are putting that behind them and looking forward to doing well in the Pan Am Games,” Russell added.

On the men's side, head coach Zoran Vranes will be hoping his team can bounce back from the disappointment of being eliminated from the Olympic qualifying campaign after one match having lost 5-3 to St Vincent/Grenadines on the weekend.

“It's not an easy time for us but we have to take it on openly as this tournament will be a very good chance for us to face some very good teams and this will be a very good experience for our boys,” Vranes said.

“Now we do not have any more games in the Olympic qualification to prepare for so it is important that we make full use of this opportunity in the Pan Am and then get our players back into a programme as they will now then have to look forward to being part of the senior team in the years ahead,” he added.

T&T's Under-23 men's team face Uruguay on July 13, Paraguay on July 17 and Mexico on July 21. The T&T teams are scheduled to depart for Toronto on Monday.

T&T Teams

T&T Women's Pan-Am squad: Kimika Forbes, Karyn Forbes, Maylee Attin-Johnson, Rhea Belgrave, Janine Francois, Arin King, Patrice Superville, Dernelle Mascall, Mariah Shade, Khadidra Debesette, Ayanna Russell, Ahkeela Mollon, Brianna Ryce, Shalette Alexander, Lauryn Hutchinson, Shenelle Henry, Kennya Cordner and Tasha St Louis.

T&T men's Pan-Am squad: Montell Joseph, Maurice Ford, Alvin Jones, Jesus Perez, Neveal Hackshaw, Jomal Williams, Tristan Hodge, Shannon Gomez, Nathaniel Garcia, Shackiel Henry, Xavier Rajpaul, Dwight Quintero, Jelani Felix, Neil Benjamin Jr, Dario Holmes, Aikim Andrews, Jovan Sample and Kadeem Corbin.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: July 01, 2015, 12:21:07 PM »
Women’s Head Coach, Ross Russell, talks about the readiness of his team to participate in the Pan Am Games
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Twh1g4GAf1g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Twh1g4GAf1g</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: July 02, 2015, 06:28:22 PM »
One on one with national women's midfielder Khadidra Debesette

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/8nNP42u-f1U" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/8nNP42u-f1U</a>

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Maylee and Kennya refuse to join “Women Warriors” under current manager
« Reply #347 on: November 15, 2015, 09:34:00 PM »
Maylee and Kennya refuse to join “Women Warriors” under current manager
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868)

Former Trinidad and Tobago National Women’s Senior Team captain Maylee Attin-Johnson and star attacker Kennya “Yaya” Cordner are refusing to represent their country, as the “Women Soca Warriors” remain divided since coming to international prominence during their Canada 2015 World Cup qualifying campaign.

Cordner, who was a 2014 CONCACAF Player of the Year nominee, and Attin-Johnson have refused to play under current team manager, Sharon O’Brien, while former teammates Dernelle Mascall and previous vice-captain Ayanna Russell also allegedly opted out of the current Rio 2016 Olympic qualifying series.

And the disillusioned Women Warriors have company in former head coach Randy Waldrum, who also chose to remain in Dallas due to his concern about numerous administrative issues surrounding the programme and a lack of job security.

Cordner and Attin-Johnson, who were injured at the July Toronto 2015 Pan American Games are angry at their subsequent treatment from the TTFA and, in particular, O’Brien.

Cordner flew to Canada to seek medical treatment after being injured on international duty. And the former three-time Trinidad and Tobago Player of the Year was told she had to pay for her own trip home to play in the Olympic qualifiers, even though plane tickets were dispatched to other W/Warriors who were based in North America.

“Yaya paid for herself to go Canada to have her injuries taken care of,” said Waldrum, “and Sharon (O’Brien) said because she flew there on her own dime, she has to fly back on her dime.

“But she only went there because the (TTFA) wasn’t taking care of her in the first place…”

Cordner suffered a grade two MCL strain on her left knee after she collided with the opposing goalkeeper while scoring Trinidad and Tobago’s equaliser against Colombia on July 14. Her goal meant the Women Warriors retained a chance of qualifying for the semifinal round.

So, despite the injury, Cordner played in T&T’s final fixture, which ended in a 3-1 loss to Mexico. She then paid her own way to return to Canada for treatment at the LJR Physiotherapy Services.

Her ticket was subsequently reimbursed by the Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Committee (TTOC).

“I didn’t really look to the TTFA for help because of the TTFA’s financial situation and I could not risk waiting and not knowing when my treatment would start,” Cordner told Wired868. “I took the opportunity because I wanted a speedy recovery in order to rejoin the team for the Olympic Games.

“By doing this, I also assisted the TTFA by taking away that financial burden.”

Cordner was flabbergasted when Waldrum informed her that the TTFA would not pay for her return to join the squad.

“I think it is very unprofessional that the TTFA would state that I’m responsible for paying my way to represent my country,” said the W/Warriors star, who is finishing her therapy in Seattle. “I’m cleared to play (by doctors here) so it’s disappointing that I won’t be representing my country in this upcoming tournament.

“I feel as though the current manager is being very vindictive towards me because there are five other players (based in North America) they (bought) tickets for.

“I do wish the team nothing but the best but I can’t subscribe to the current management they have in place.”

Former national captain, Attin-Johnson, slammed the TTFA’s stance on the outspoken Cordner as unforgivable.

“How in heaven’s name can a manager of the national team say Kennya has to pay her own way?” asked Attin-Johnson. “Is she representing us or St Lucia? For me, it shows it is a personal vendetta against Yaya because they brought in Lauryn (Hutchinson) and (Victoria) Swift but not her.

“Kennya is the one player who would play with a broken foot for Trinidad and Tobago. How can I accept that (treatment of her) as captain?

“And it is not just because she is my friend. I could never accept that for anyone.”

O’Brien did not deny asking Cordner to pay for her own airfare back to Trinidad. However, the W/Warriors manager suggested that the problem was partly down to miscommunication.

She did not elaborate.

“Kennya is an issue that we are trying to sort out,” O’Brien told Wired868. “I prefer to keep that private and we will deal with that behind closed doors.

“I feel communication was bad in Kennya’s case, so I am trying to see if I can rectify that situation.”

For now, Attin-Johnson is inconsolable. The gifted playmaker, who said she has recovered from injury at the Pan Am Games, said she will not wear national colours once O’Brien is team manager.

She explained too that she knows her request will not be an easy one for Tim Kee to fulfil—even if he wanted to—as O’Brien is the president of WOLF (Women’s League Football), which has two votes at the upcoming TTFA elections.

“For her to be a manager of a national team is unacceptable and I won’t sacrifice my body for people like that,” said Attin-Johnson, who claimed that many current players are also frustrated. “If I am not going to put my heart and soul into something, it is better I remove myself from it…

“The most difficult thing for me is knowing you worked your ass off to give a certain brand and identity to the women’s program, just to see it destroyed by one selfish individual…

“We are in 2015 and I am not going to take five or 10 goals from America again. And I am not going to make a fool of myself for a trip to Hawaii (for a high profile friendly against the United States).

“I am very proud of my contribution to the women’s national team and, by extension, Trinidad and Tobago. But not even God can tell me play for Sharon O’Brien.”

O’Brien responded that she thought Attin-Johnson was still injured. She declined comment on the former national captain’s stance.

“Maylee, as far as I understand, is still injured (because) she has never indicated to me that she is fit and ready to come back to train,” said O’Brien, who claimed she never had a falling out with Attin-Johnson or Cordner. “That is Maylee’s choice (not to play). Maylee and them have their own agenda.”

The Women Warriors whipped St Lucia 6-0 on Friday and 8-1 tonight to breeze into the Caribbean semifinal round and a match-up with Jamaica on Wednesday at the Ato Boldon Stadium in Couva.

The top three nations from Jamaica, Guyana, Puerto Rico and T&T will advance to next February’s CONCACAF Olympic qualifying rounds in the United States. Only two CONCACAF teams will progress to the Rio Olympics.

O’Brien said the W/Warriors squad, which includes Arin King, Ahkeela Mollon, Tasha St Louis, Lauryn Hutchinson and Janine Francois, will be further strengthened on Tuesday with the return of Karyn and Kimika Forbes and Khadidra Debesette, just 24 hours before the Caribbean semifinals.

“I personally believe that, after months with no training, the girls are beginning to gel again now that they are in camp,” said O’Brien, “and I expect them to do well as per usual.”

« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 04:24:29 AM by Flex »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Maylee and Kennya refuse to join “Women Warriors” under current manager
« Reply #348 on: November 16, 2015, 12:15:58 AM »
Her ticket was subsequently reimbursed by the Trinidad and Tobago Olympic Committee (TTOC).

The PanAm Games were a TTOC event... Brian what's-his-name even made a big stink about Phillips not telling him that the players threatened to strike... saying it was a TTOC event.  It is therefore the responsibility of the TTOC to pay for her treatment, injured as she was, on duty for the TTOC.  At worst, the TTFA would have had to pay for the travel and treatment, and the TTOC would have had to reimburse them.  That being said, sounds like O'Brien could have treated the issue with greater sensibility, if the accounts are to be believed.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 16, 2015, 04:03:12 AM »
It seems is always some problem especially with ole lady Maylee.

Time to bring in new blood, Maylee, thanks for your service, stay in America and continue your rehab. We don't need no premadonnas on de team crying like a puppy for everything.

De TTOC is responsible for your ticket, you choose not to return after the Pan Am games and now 5 months later yuh looking for tickets, you should clear that ip with de other imps, Brian Lewis.

On de other note, Randy Waldrum is a boss, I hope the TTFA find a way to keep him, can't wait for next election.

De man want to help our women program, give him de chance, he is de best thing to happen to women football in T&T, he better than Pulleard.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 04:05:08 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 16, 2015, 05:12:41 AM »

Time to bring in new blood, Maylee, thanks for your service, stay in America and continue your rehab. We don't need no premadonnas on de team crying like a puppy for everything.

De TTOC is responsible for your ticket, you choose not to return after the Pan Am games and now 5 months later yuh looking for tickets, you should clear that ip with de other imps, Brian Lewis.

First Glen is a fool for highlighting a great wrong that was done against him and now Maylee is a puppy crying for everything? 

You cannot be serious.  I am beginning to wonder if all this time your real identity is someone working in the TTFF.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 16, 2015, 06:00:39 AM »

First Glen is a fool for highlighting a great wrong that was done against him and now Maylee is a puppy crying for everything? 

You cannot be serious.  I am beginning to wonder if all this time your real identity is someone working in the TTFF.

Yes, I am Tim Kee. Wha yuh go do now? All of a sudden you sow up on site and playing police, where you was all de time, or... we have a game coming up...

Glen spoke and nothing happen, no one even fart on him. De thing is, what was de purpose of it 3 days before we important games? Sour grapes if you ask me.

Maylee always have a problem,  not just now,  but all de time,  she friend Sancho should help she now.

No body play for pride no more, de team never accomplish anything but they complaints.

Play for your country and qualify for tournaments, money will come. Is not like de TTFA is stealing they money, they broke.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 06:11:49 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 16, 2015, 08:28:49 AM »
To Ms. Cordner, Maylee, Ms. Mascall and the other warriors who sacrifice daily in unknown ways to bring joy selflessly to T&T, we wish to let you know that your principled sacrifices for justice & integrity in administration are not going unnoticed.
Uncle Tim's and his lackey's days are numbered. The more we see, the more it will be revealed who is who as they say.
Prepare yourself for being made the scapegoat and to receive a little bit of hate from fans whom you thought would support you.
Iz lonely sometimes taking a stand. Lonely for a while. Daiz life. To some you are just a convenient dispensable piece a shite for their transient pleasures as they ride the back of a next player for the next tournament. It's sad and callous and I am sorry.
Just remember you will not be forgotten. Just brace yourself as the troops are martialling for wars that have nothing to do with your innocent  quests to be a good proud T&T footballer.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:04:48 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 16, 2015, 08:35:28 AM »
What's is this? Players refusing to play for their country under different managers? huh?

Offline loyalist

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 16, 2015, 11:08:43 AM »
It seems as though once some people are given a position on the national team staff they think that they run the show. If you have your best players refusing to play because of the team manager, then I think they need a new manager. Managers need to do their job, MANAGE. Managers stands by players and assist them so that they are able to play and represent without too many stress. I can't understand how the managers are so heavily involved when it comes to players and their participation on the teams. I could be wrong, their may be more to the story.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 16, 2015, 11:48:52 AM »
One minute Randy Waldrun supposed to be dey, nex ting hush hush he eh dey. Jess so. No proper press release by TTFA, if any at all.
Nobody wants to ask questions because we cyah wine (in the stands with the men's senior team) and chew gum (follow the ladies' team) at the same time. Gotta do better than this.
How would the fans feel if we hear that hush hush BraveHart eh dey no more, Shabazz back as coach, no questions asked by the "mainstream" press. Sam and all would be crying like a baby. Keep up the good work Lasana.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 12:08:26 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 16, 2015, 11:54:26 AM »
Slippery slope
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 16, 2015, 12:23:44 PM »
Yes, I am Tim Kee. Wha yuh go do now? All of a sudden you sow up on site and playing police, where you was all de time, or... we have a game coming up...

Glen spoke and nothing happen, no one even fart on him. De thing is, what was de purpose of it 3 days before we important games? Sour grapes if you ask me.

Maylee always have a problem,  not just now,  but all de time,  she friend Sancho should help she now.

No body play for pride no more, de team never accomplish anything but they complaints.

Play for your country and qualify for tournaments, money will come. Is not like de TTFA is stealing they money, they broke.

I wouldn't bash the players for speaking out, if somebody genuinely feels aggrieved then they should be able to talk about it, because nobody else will on their behalf.  After all, is not like they have a players' union or anything.  That being said, Maylee erred when she aligned herself with Sancho, where if she had played her cards right she would have been on a larger, much more capable stage for addressing players' concerns.   Now she's just seen by some as a complainer, and Cordner risks the same thing for the way she has vented her frustrations in the past.  But none of that is to say that they complaints don't have merit.

It's one thing to say yuh won't play for the national team because of the administration, or because of the coach... but to say you're not playing because of the team manager??  What next... yuh won't play because yuh doh like de chef or equipment manager?  Charmin instead ah Cottonelle?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 16, 2015, 02:45:52 PM »
Nobody wants to ask questions because we cyah wine (in the stands with the men's senior team) and chew gum (follow the ladies' team) at the same time. Gotta do better than this.

Some of us eh sure what questions to ask because we eh sure what's going on. if it is not one thing is the other. The video showing the MOS, RTK, Hart and KJ all smiling at one another at the practices session in HCS. Putting on a "united" front for the media before the game. Things maybe right for the MNT at the moment because of the important game tomorrow. But the other national teams need some serious attention. By the way MOS. Mr. Smith needs to join the squad for some intense workout. He was a ex baller with Saints? Right?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2015, 02:47:25 PM by Deeks »

1]; } ?>