March 29, 2024, 05:23:51 AM

Author Topic: Nursing home patient  (Read 787 times)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nursing home patient
« on: November 14, 2006, 01:34:22 PM »
Part of Me Has Died

An old man named Mr. Goldstein was spending the last days of his life in a nursing home. One day, he appeared to be very sad and depressed. Nurse Barton asked him, "Is there anything wrong?"

"Yes, Nurse Barton," replied Mr. Goldstein, "My penis died today, and I am very sad."

Knowing her patients were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied, "Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Goldstein, please accept my condolences."

The following day, Mr. Goldstein was walking down the hall with his penis hanging out of his pajamas, when he met Nurse Barton.

"Mr. Goldstein," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the hall like this. Please put your penis back inside your pajamas."

"But Nurse Barton," replied Mr. Goldstein, "I told you yesterday that my penis died."

"Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?" asked Nurse Barton.

"Well," he replied. "Today's the viewing."

I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Nursing home patient
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 11:44:59 PM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1]; } ?>