March 29, 2024, 12:17:33 AM

Author Topic: attitude change- positive sign  (Read 1169 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
attitude change- positive sign
« on: July 07, 2005, 10:33:46 AM »
I watched the TT-Honduras game on TV last night in Chicago, and I won't bother to re-iterate the sentiments of everyone here on the forum....I agree with most of what has been said

...what I must say is that it's refreshing to see that we have finally gotten back to the mentality that we must beat teams in like Honduras. Recently the deplorable standard of Trinidad football allowed us to regress mentally and be satisfied with draws against regional teams such as Honduras. Today we're dissappointed with that result....and that is how I remember it to be years back when our football was on the brink of being globally competitive.

I think that attitude amongst the public, the team and the staff will play a huge part in our potential success in the rest of this CONCACAF championship and more importantly our world cup qualifying campaign.

big up
-kicker

p.s. Any ideas on a left winger who could make a difference ?
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline jaden

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: attitude change- positive sign
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 11:19:48 AM »
i agree. did anyone see the reaction of kelvin jack after the game.we had to settle for a draw and he was totally upset and thats good to see.not so long ago one might have been content with a draw but not again.i hope we take that need to win attitute in all our games and get a positive result
mistakes are stepping stones to success

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 11:49:29 AM »
well said kicker...i was there live at the game....flew from tnt with my son to follow the cup....lets hope they keep it up.....as far as leftsiders...mmmmm....don leo watching all the pro leauge games at home...and all he picked up so far is glenton wolffe...leftback/mid....as a former colony...we and england have the same problems...lol...tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 01:41:43 PM »
dat is a very good point kicker, it was nice to see that the guys were disappointed with the result after the game!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>