July 26, 2024, 08:23:13 PM

Author Topic: We paid the price for slow football says Rijsbergen  (Read 14652 times)

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
We paid the price for slow football says Rijsbergen
« on: November 15, 2006, 07:23:17 PM »
We paid the price for slow football says Rijsbergen
By Shaun Fuentes

Trinidad and Tobago’s senior team head coach Wim Rijsbergen took Wednesday’s 4-1 defeat to Austria with a pinch of salt and vows to return to the sunshine and work the team’s way back into a respectable fashion.

The Dutchman let it be known after the defeat in Vienna that he was disappointed immensely with the performance of the team as their lackadaisical first half performance allowed the Austrians to take the match beyond their reach before 20,900 fans at the Ernst Happel Stadium.

The “Soca Warriors” as they suffered too many unforced errors and paid the price with Rene Aufhauser grabbing a first half hattrick and substitute Ferdinand Feldhofer netting a late fourth item for the hosts.

Rijsbergen, already missing no less than seven World Cup regulars, thought his team would have had a chance of salvaging a result as though being exploited at the back, they did manage to force some pressure on the Austrians with Carlos Edwards and Collin Samuel in particular running at them.

But skipper Dennis Lawrence was an overworked man by the end of the game and even his efforts couldn’t prevent the scoreline. Missing due to late knee injury was leading goalscorer Stern John,Dwight Yorke, Avery John, Kenwyne Jones, Brent Sancho, Kelvin Jack with Cornell Glen injured out and the likes of Shaka Hislop, Silvio Spann and Marvin Andrews also out of the fray.

Wouldn’t we have had a lot of answers from the defeat,  Rijsbergen was asked and he replied “Not just answers but also questions. The people in Trinidad saw the game. Don’t matter what international game you play, if you start too easy or too slow, you pay the price for it. Physically we give the Austrians the chance to come into the game and they build up their confidence,” Rijsbergen told TTFF Media after the game.

“ We didn’t show in the twenty minutes that we came to win this game. We didn’t have one good pass in the first eight minutes with the first one being from Aurtis to Carlos. If you start like that then of course it’s very difficult to come back .Everyone sees how easy we gave the goals away. After some talking, we did a little better in the first half but that wasn’t enough.

“But if you can play much better from the first half then you won’t have to pay the price.

He emphasized the need for the players, particularly the home-based ones to increase their intensity of play. And not because four of those outfield players didn’t start means he cannot refer to them as the fact is, had they been in better conditions, the possibility lies that they could have been among the starters.

“Physically, if you see their number 6, he scored three goals and he did a lot more. On the day you have to do a lot of work and it’s  a team effort. Austria is not the best team in the world but all their guys were working and fighting for every one v one situation. If you do that, then the rest would come much easier,” he added.

The former Dutch defender didn’t forget to say that prolific scorer Stern John deserves every credit for his efforts for T&T.

“I know Stern has a lot of enemies but we saw also today that Stern John is by far the best forward that the country probably ever had. We missed him because with him holding the ball a little more, it would give us some more time to breathe and build but it didn’t; happen today. It’s a good signal to the other players to work very hard and it takes a lot to play this international game.”

Next up will be the Digicel Cup in T&T from January 28 to February 11 but Rijsbergen and his staff heads off to South Caroline next week to conduct a scouting camp for players in the North American region eligible of playing for this country.

The overseas-based pros will return to the respective clubs on Thursday while the home-based contingent will also leave Vienna for Port of Spain on the same day.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 07:27:04 PM by Tallman »
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
Re: We paid the price for slow football says Rijsbergen
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 07:33:53 PM »
Vidale and dem go have a field day wth this one
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 08:04:05 PM »
“I know Stern has a lot of enemies but we saw also today that Stern John is by far the best forward that the country probably ever had. We missed him because with him holding the ball a little more, it would give us some more time to breathe and build but it didn’t; happen today. It’s a good signal to the other players to work very hard and it takes a lot to play this international game.”

True. 

We have the potential to win the Digicel Cup, Gold Cup and qualify for 2010, but not with this team in its current state.  Plenty men need to be replaced, until they understand urgency in football.
Additionally hire Latapy as the mid-fielder coach.  US$2,500,000 should do the trick  ;) .... anything to save us from returning to a pre-Beenhakker state. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 08:11:26 PM by Tallman »
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 08:08:36 PM »

True. 

We have the potential to win the Digicel Cup, Gold Cup and qualify for 2010, but not with this team in its current state.  Plenty men need to be replaced, until they understand urgency in football.
Additionally hire Latapy as the mid-fielder coach.  US$2,500,000 should do the trick  ;) .... anything to save us from returning to a pre-Beenhakker state. 

Wha part of the midfield?

Centre midfield?

Wide right?

Wide Left?

Defensive Midfield?

De whole ting?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 08:11:44 PM by Tallman »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

TrinInfinite

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 08:25:15 PM »

True.

We have the potential to win the Digicel Cup, Gold Cup and qualify for 2010, but not with this team in its current state. Plenty men need to be replaced, until they understand urgency in football.
Additionally hire Latapy as the mid-fielder coach. US$2,500,000 should do the trick ;) .... anything to save us from returning to a pre-Beenhakker state.

Wha part of the midfield?

Centre midfield?

Wide right?

Wide Left?

Defensive Midfield?

De whole ting?

why you think stern flop in the world cup, bc latas was on the bench and no mid could feed him the thru balls and give him the service... our team is not a cohesive unit without yorke, but they must become one if they want to get back to the world cup..

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 08:27:45 PM »
SLOW FOOTBALL  :rotfl: OK whim, i wonder if he ever watch serie and the pace at which they play? even the bundesliga is slower than the epl, honestly stop blaming the players entirely and look at your tactics and also your selection of players.. schupsssss

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 08:34:30 PM »
SLOW FOOTBALL  :rotfl: OK whim, i wonder if he ever watch serie and the pace at which they play? even the bundesliga is slower than the epl, honestly stop blaming the players entirely and look at your tactics and also your selection of players.. schupsssss

and whast the pace ah the proleague
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2006, 08:35:25 PM »
TI u made player. Who beside the regularsshould be on that team. I like how he said that we saw the game back home so all who back home who wanted to cuss me when I say that the PFL players eh ready all u see for all yuh self.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 08:38:46 PM »
I sounding like a broken record butthem fellas eh having no Xmas. Digi Cup startin Jan 28 after the scouting expetition in the US pick a squad and put them into camp.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Today one year ago
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 11:59:09 PM »
We made it to the promise land 16 years after that heart breaking loss to the USA oh what a day  ;D  ...... watch the  contrast on the 1 year anniversary  Last year people bawl  in beenie we truss a year later is in Wm we buss. boy how times changed

Wha allyuh  think friendlies are for ...    is not like we lorse to Barbados  we not in a crisis... give the man a chance ......  a few defensive errors cost us today we  have to get used to not having Yorke , john dog ,kelvin jack  hislop  Avery  around ... the WARRIORS  are in a transition ... the coach trying to tell who is who..... 
  give the man a chance jeezan to the poster  in ainigriV   in his pajamas  or   nightie :devil: cause he does crossdress  :rotfl: START BUMPING  YUH GUM AFTER the gold cup .... the team would go from strength to strength

« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 12:01:30 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: Today one year ago
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 04:45:11 AM »
I know Austria isn't crap but losing 4-1 to them & the friendlies the team had before the WC & Lost. I would be worrying right now.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 06:08:11 AM »
I did not see the game ; I did not hear the game. My comments are just based on past performance.

Usually a slow start has been a trend with our team regardless of who is in the line up.

Allyuh remember Beenieman first exhibition game aganist N.E. stars?

I dont buy the excuses about  all who were out of the line up.......

QUESTION:

Who is Wim coming back to Trinidad and working with in a respectable fashion?

"Trinidad and Tobago’s senior team head coach Wim Rijsbergen took Wednesday’s 4-1 defeat to Austria with a pinch of salt and vows to return to the sunshine and work the team’s way back into a respectable fashion."[/u] Quote from the article.

If it's anything, a team with this make up  ought to be playing more friendlies. Bring on Venezuela, Canada, India, Samoa, The Philipinies.

Build up the defense......

Play quality opposition...play middle of the road teams ..build up confidence.... Play some sh..t teams (JA)  restore pride...then go out and get the big fish and them....
( check the number of friendlies and the qualities of the matches Canada has been playing ; even Jamaica has been playing some aganist worthy opposition with  a mixed team's composition)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 06:34:20 AM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 08:23:10 AM »

True. 

Sorry I disagree about Stern being our greatest ever striker....greatest ever goalscorer, yes, but as a judgement on individuals who have played the posistion for T&T...no! I am not a Stern hater and think he has definitely been our best forward for at least the last 8 years or so, sadly I have never been happy with him bulking up recently to suit the whims of certain UK managers. I'm a Steve David fan and judging by the posters on the board seem to be one of a select few that actually saw him play (granted at a later stage in his career and mainly indoors). Its sad in some ways that people make sweeping statements based only on what they know...that is a dig at Whim by the way. If David was playing now he would be playing in the EPL,Italy or Spain
in my opinion. To say He and Stern are similar players is not true as Stern seems to have evolved into a different type of player in the last few years but they were definitely both goal poachers and these kind of players show their true worth based on the quality of service they get.

The only reason David has less kudos than Stern is T&T play way more games now than in David's day and it was a lot harder for T&T to be successfull in them days. No Concacaf championship, no caribbean championship and only one spot at the World Cup. If David had played 80 plus games fuh T&T ah wonder how many he would have scored.

As fuh Latapy in T&T's coaching setup, can't see that happening at the moment. $2.5 million!!? you think the TTFF gonna offer that kind ah money (ah no yuh kicksin)....I figure they go offer Latas more like $250, two packet of Du Maurier, bottle of Old Oak and a free economy return flight per game, fax him the offer at night hoping he read it when a bit merry after returning home from ah night out.

Offline fatman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 09:02:44 AM »
 i agree with rodney, i do not see how wim can comment on who is our best ffoward ever unless he has seen them all (i have also heard the west indies cricket coach speak with similar ignorance).why do we believe that latapy because he is a brilliant player can become a brilliant coach over night ,very often a coach has to learn his skills over years, just ask leo beenhacker.let us see what latapy has as a coach and in a few years maybe he will be our saviour do not set him up to fail so early in his coaching career.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 09:36:01 AM »
I often wonder what the criteria for being a good forward is on this board.
As far as I'm concerned, if you are a forward, your job is to score goals. Top Goalscorer = Stern.

Questions about style are subjective. Thierry Henry is the epitome of style (as well as a prolific scorer), Alan Shearer has scored way more goals (about 100 more). Who would you pick?

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 10:10:46 AM »
SLOW FOOTBALL :rotfl: OK whim, i wonder if he ever watch serie and the pace at which they play? even the bundesliga is slower than the epl, honestly stop blaming the players entirely and look at your tactics and also your selection of players.. schupsssss

Boss.  All dem leagues hae intensity and the PFL does play as is is ah chip for jouvert.  Serie A does build slower that the EPL and Dutch Eriedevisie, but the players are technically quicker that ours, and that gives them more space to make decisions. 

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 10:11:58 AM »
I often wonder what the criteria for being a good forward is on this board.
As far as I'm concerned, if you are a forward, your job is to score goals. Top Goalscorer = Stern.

Questions about style are subjective. Thierry Henry is the epitome of style (as well as a prolific scorer), Alan Shearer has scored way more goals (about 100 more). Who would you pick?

you miss the point, though I did make it....Steve David WAS a prolific scorer fuh T&T. He played way less games fuh T&T though. As I said before..if David had played 80 plus times fuh T&T....would we even be having this discussion? In my biased opinion  :devil: probably not!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 10:34:07 AM »
SLOW FOOTBALL :rotfl: OK whim, i wonder if he ever watch serie and the pace at which they play? even the bundesliga is slower than the epl, honestly stop blaming the players entirely and look at your tactics and also your selection of players.. schupsssss

Boss. All dem leagues hae intensity and the PFL does play as is is ah chip for jouvert. Serie A does build slower that the EPL and Dutch Eriedevisie, but the players are technically quicker that ours, and that gives them more space to make decisions.

agreed, their technical ability is greater bc they have the training and coaches grooming them, what is whim doing, he not even holding practises and skills clinics with the locals... ???

Offline Lightning

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 10:34:53 AM »

Boss.  All dem leagues hae intensity and the PFL does play as is is ah chip for jouvert.  Serie A does build slower that the EPL and Dutch Eriedevisie, but the players are technically quicker that ours, and that gives them more space to make decisions. 
The illusion of the slow build up game is that the ball moves quickly with 1 and 2 touch short and intermediate passes while the players always appear to  have superior numbers around the ball and thus seem to have time to play at a relaxed pace.  Its quite entertaining to watch and when done well, very effective. .

The reality is that in order for that sort of attacking play to work, the players must work hard off the ball (running at speed) to get into good playmaking positions and must play with impeccable technique so as not to be caught in possession.This requires a high level of commitment to running and sometimes not being rewarded with a pass.

Playing more directly or playing off the counter is not as crowd pleasing but it also has a place in the game

I think the place where we always lose the plot is in transition form offense to defense and vice versa.  The commitment to running or hard work to get into good attacking or defending  positions gives the opponents superior numbers on defense or attack and we suffer breakdowns. There were many instances of us losing the ball when a player has to touch the Ball 3 and 4 times before he can play because he had no good options....slow transition to attack made for 1 v 2 or 1v3 situations. On the flip side slow transition to defense meant lots of 1v1 situations against our backs. The results were obvious.

The genius of "beenie ball" was that he understood our inability to transition well and adjusted to suit.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 02:30:13 PM by Lightning »
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 10:56:55 AM »

Boss. All dem leagues hae intensity and the PFL does play as is is ah chip for jouvert. Serie A does build slower that the EPL and Dutch Eriedevisie, but the players are technically quicker that ours, and that gives them more space to make decisions.

agreed, their technical ability is greater bc they have the training and coaches grooming them, what is whim doing, he not even holding practises and skills clinics with the locals... ???

wim suppose to hold skill clinics eh  fuh who 8-14 year olds yuh talking about right  ...... 

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2006, 11:06:05 AM »
Sorry I disagree about Stern being our greatest ever striker....greatest ever goalscorer, yes, but as a judgement on individuals who have played the posistion for T&T...no! I am not a Stern hater and think he has definitely been our best forward for at least the last 8 years or so, sadly I have never been happy with him bulking up recently to suit the whims of certain UK managers. I'm a Steve David fan and judging by the posters on the board seem to be one of a select few that actually saw him play (granted at a later stage in his career and mainly indoors). Its sad in some ways that people make sweeping statements based only on what they know...that is a dig at Whim by the way. If David was playing now he would be playing in the EPL,Italy or Spain
in my opinion. To say He and Stern are similar players is not true as Stern seems to have evolved into a different type of player in the last few years but they were definitely both goal poachers and these kind of players show their true worth based on the quality of service they get.

The only reason David has less kudos than Stern is T&T play way more games now than in David's day and it was a lot harder for T&T to be successfull in them days. No Concacaf championship, no caribbean championship and only one spot at the World Cup. If David had played 80 plus games fuh T&T ah wonder how many he would have scored.

As fuh Latapy in T&T's coaching setup, can't see that happening at the moment. $2.5 million!!? you think the TTFF gonna offer that kind ah money (ah no yuh kicksin)....I figure they go offer Latas more like $250, two packet of Du Maurier, bottle of Old Oak and a free economy return flight per game, fax him the offer at night hoping he read it when a bit merry after returning home from ah night out.

Well....meh padnah grandfaddah does swear to dis day dat Thor Schjolseth is de greatest T&T striker of all time and if he was playin in dese times, he not only woulda be playin in EPL, Italy or Spain...but he woulda be leadin goalscorer too.

Carlton Franco does swear Son Baptiste (a striker) is the best player from T&T he ever see.

Fact is....yuh could try and make all de claims yuh want....what's done is done and Stern John has done it and the others haven't.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2006, 11:15:51 AM »

True. 

Sorry I disagree about Stern being our greatest ever striker....

Wim used the word 'probably'. I think he meant he is by far the best we have now (a bit of an exagerration)..and probably the best ever. That's a bit different from saying Stern is the best ever

Offline Rodney

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2006, 11:56:54 AM »
Palos...In England there is big debate as to who is Englands greatest striker. Most people ignore your argument that the country's best is simply the one score the most goals. Cause if that was the case Garry Lineker is England's greatest striker simple. Yet people still talk bout Greaves as the man has the best goals per game avg of all England players. Cruff (though not always) played as a striker for Holland...I bet you, people would have a big debate about a number of dutch players if you said Van Basten was the greatest ever. Why should it be any different with T&T players. In my opinion players who represented T&T prior to 62 and were'nt fulltime pro's can't be considered as there will always be a dubious nature about their records.

Filho...."by far the best forward we probably ever had" is bad English and open to misinterpretation. But, when it comes down to it I agree with Fatman. Whim is not qualified to make such comments....even if he trying to make the comment look like ah Carlsberg beer ad!

And fuh the Stern lovers I never said he wasn't one of our best. Definitely one of our Fattest though  ;D

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2006, 12:04:54 PM »
I find like T&T have a ligitimate excuse when ever we loose a game,is always certain players missing,when are we going to get past that hurdle,teams are always missing players but they play.

There are so many other things that you can focus on why we did not win a game but the people responsible will not talk about that because it will expose them,T&T still playing this game by guess and hopeing for miracles to happen,it's simple"if you fail to prepare be prepared to fail".

Too many people here have their expectations too high on T&T Football and when things don't go our way try to find a justifiable reason for why we did not succeed.We have to start to come to terms with the fact that Yorke,Latas etc etc gone and we have to move on,we have to learn to play without these guys,Wim have to try and develope his own identity and stop trying to be Benie.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2006, 12:25:58 PM »
CO-OP people have to give the coach a chance

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2006, 12:50:07 PM »
I find like T&T have a ligitimate excuse when ever we loose a game,is always certain players missing,when are we going to get past that hurdle,teams are always missing players but they play.

There are so many other things that you can focus on why we did not win a game but the people responsible will not talk about that because it will expose them,T&T still playing this game by guess and hopeing for miracles to happen,it's simple"if you fail to prepare be prepared to fail".

Too many people here have their expectations too high on T&T Football and when things don't go our way try to find a justifiable reason for why we did not succeed.We have to start to come to terms with the fact that Yorke,Latas etc etc gone and we have to move on,we have to learn to play without these guys,Wim have to try and develope his own identity and stop trying to be Benie.

I recall alot of people here crying shame on Jamaica when we lost heavily to the likes of Australia, Ghana and England recently....Let this be a lesson to  such posters. I am not here to ridicule T&T's loss....I am humble enough to know that whenever a caribbean team venture out of the Caribbean to play away, be it in Europe, SOuth America or wherever, the odds are that we will lose ...and possibly lose badly. How badly we lose depends heavily on the quality of the coach we have in our corner, and even then, that does not gurantee anything.

Player pool is also another important thing...your coach has already declared that he has no confidence in the locals....and really and truely men like Russell Latapy, Dwight york etc are way past their best, and I dare say by the time WCQ qualification comes around again, the likes of Stern John, Andrews etc might well be well past their best.

so unless the coach can identify suitable replacement for these players overseas....he might well have booked his way back to his native Netherlands..when teh results doesnt start coming.

Can T&T afford a Leo Beenhakker for 4 years to guide and mold the national team? I dont know, but if Jamaica can afford to pay Bora US$4M, I dont see why T&T cant do it too....but as oneposter said, its a matter of national priority...sports is a critical aspect of Jamaica life.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2006, 01:26:43 PM »
Palos...In England there is big debate as to who is Englands greatest striker. Most people ignore your argument that the country's best is simply the one score the most goals. Cause if that was the case Garry Lineker is England's greatest striker simple. Yet people still talk bout Greaves as the man has the best goals per game avg of all England players. Cruff (though not always) played as a striker for Holland...I bet you, people would have a big debate about a number of dutch players if you said Van Basten was the greatest ever. Why should it be any different with T&T players. In my opinion players who represented T&T prior to 62 and were'nt fulltime pro's can't be considered as there will always be a dubious nature about their records.

Filho...."by far the best forward we probably ever had" is bad English and open to misinterpretation. But, when it comes down to it I agree with Fatman. Whim is not qualified to make such comments....even if he trying to make the comment look like ah Carlsberg beer ad!

And fuh the Stern lovers I never said he wasn't one of our best. Definitely one of our Fattest though  ;D

But Rodney....it "convenient" for you to dismiss players prior to 62 because they weren't fulltime pro's to make your argument about Steve David but it not ok fuh anybody else to dismiss players who never play at de highest levels of de professional club game?

De same way you extrapolatin dat Steve David woulda be playin in EPL, Italy or La Liga if he was playin in dese times is de same way somebody else could extrapolate and say if Schjolseth or a Son Baptiste was full time professionals, dem woulda do de same and more. 

At de end of de day....dem kinda argument is puire speculation.  What isn't speculation is what Schjolseth, Son Baptiste, Steve David & Stern John did.  Stern John did what he did.  Whether he is T&T greatest striker will always be open to debate.  People will have dem favourites.  Dat is all subjective. 

Yuh get meh?

Respeck.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 01:29:26 PM by palos »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2006, 01:29:24 PM »
The reason Don Leo is not coaching is not money.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2006, 01:31:39 PM »
The reason Don Leo is not coaching is not money.

Look like he well jookin dem Polish people too.  He makin big money, not developin de local Polish talent, and not givin local coaches a chance.  All he doin is have dem 3rd in European qualifyin winnin away at Belgium 1 point behind 2nd place.

Flikkin conman. 

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2006, 01:32:33 PM »
hahahahaha
by far probably

He confuse me with that one
But Eng isn't his first language
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

1]; } ?>