April 28, 2024, 06:44:29 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Austria game.  (Read 55719 times)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Austria game.
« Reply #270 on: November 15, 2006, 03:32:27 PM »
Lost my live stream before end of game! I assume its a 4 - 1 lost to Austria.

Who to blame or can we look at this as the worst beating we will get under Wim and it will be a constant improvement from here on as we take on seriously teams in our friendly and learn from any beating we get as our team hopefully improves as we go along!!?  ???
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 15, 2006, 03:34:15 PM »
We loss cause we did not play error free football.... I watched the game, but it was difficult to say how players played, because the reception was not clear....

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 15, 2006, 03:35:53 PM »
1.5 - 2
to tell you the truth, as long as stern healthy, he and scotland prove today that they will permanently ride bench.

LMAO oh crap that low Sealy is talented just a bad day i guess i was so excited to see him light up the international stage what a let down hope he get another call up and prove this was just a off day...

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 15, 2006, 03:39:15 PM »
We loss cause we did not play error free football.... I watched the game, but it was difficult to say how players played, because the reception was not clear....

I tort was just me...I here twistin and fiddlin wit de rabbit ears and tin foil oui
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 15, 2006, 03:41:53 PM »
I have to big up Carlos again!!!!!!! GREAT ASSIST GREAT EFFORT GREAT SHOT THAT ROCKED THE CROSS BAR. MY FUTURE CAPTAIN!!!!! CARLOS CARLOS CARLOS!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Offline samueldufc

• Proud2BAnArab
  • New Warrior
  • Shed Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 15, 2006, 03:42:30 PM »
Sorry to hear about the final score guys, glad to hear Samuel scored though, he's had a couple of good games with United recentely and played brilliantly at the weekend for United, Did he play good for T&T tonight? And what was his goal like?
Jason Scotland - Dundee United will always remember you !

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 15, 2006, 03:45:51 PM »
It was not men on this same board who say Jan is the man? All that glitter is not gold....remember granny say so.

I guess this kind of prove that wim not up to task as Beenie was. Build from the back, to the front when coaching Teams like T&T.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 15, 2006, 03:49:37 PM »
Sorry to hear about the final score guys, glad to hear Samuel scored though, he's had a couple of good games with United recentely and played brilliantly at the weekend for United, Did he play good for T&T tonight? And what was his goal like?

Yes he underscored why he should always get a starting spot on the T&T squad

Goal was not spectacular...but a nice thumper
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 15, 2006, 03:50:14 PM »
Thanks e-man and de warrior nation for de live feed   :applause:

all yuh men we too spoiled in truth.....i doh believe a man ask if we getting a recording too  :rotfl:

Offline samueldufc

• Proud2BAnArab
  • New Warrior
  • Shed Rule!
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 15, 2006, 04:01:20 PM »
Is there any chance of there being a clip of the goal posted , so that me over here in the UK can see the goal? ???
Jason Scotland - Dundee United will always remember you !

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 15, 2006, 04:02:43 PM »
May I suggest whoever have clips to post on YOU TUBE

Offline ann3boys

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 15, 2006, 04:05:47 PM »
oh lorse, we lost the game.  >:(
I only saw the 1st half, but listened to the 2nd , and in the first half, I saw some intelligent football, the guys were trying to play together, and putting pressure on the austrians. we did spend some time in their half of the field.
unfortunately the defence let us down today. poor defence. they couldn't move back quickly enough, and then couldn't find the ball.
Our goal was good tho' - set up by carlos.
that Carlos,  ;D
oh well, they have some time to recover their self esteem now, and work on their game...
we didn't play as bad as some of you have been saying.
If cyprus could score against Germany, who is we?
come on...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 15, 2006, 04:18:32 PM »
We lost hard luck. The world has not come to an end. It sad to see that we getting goals score on us early and the defense ( what defense) look as bad as it did today.

Sealy and Scotland ain't up to scratch. How Atiba Charles get a contract (yes it in Ireland) and Cyd still in TNT?

In the Digi Cup we go have Avery but who else in the defense? Sealy up front with who?Who in midfield? We have real work to do so I suggest suspend Xmas and let them go into camp.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 15, 2006, 04:26:21 PM »
We lost hard luck. The world has not come to an end. It sad to see that we getting goals score on us early and the defense ( what defense) look as bad as it did today.

Sealy and Scotland ain't up to scratch. How Atiba Charles get a contract (yes it in Ireland) and Cyd still in TNT?

In the Digi Cup we go have Avery but who else in the defense? Sealy up front with who?Who in midfield? We have real work to do so I suggest suspend Xmas and let them go into camp.

We should not mess around with dis Digi Cup at all....   we have to get a decent side

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 15, 2006, 04:28:59 PM »
We have a different type of waggonist on here now !!

1-game Sealy play since more than a year ago and "he not up to the task"
"we back to sqaure-1"

Come on now...the point here is we had a chance to play an international friendly...and expose some of the new talent to intn'l football, get some assessment, go back to the drawing board . Now Whim will know how he needs to adjust his coaching for the benefit of the team.

We played to day with what....a B-team at best! and we back to square-1???........waggonist I say !

ok... be quiet for a moment and listen with yuh ears close to the computer speakers....do you hear that sound...its getting louder now isn't it !!.....yes!...yes!....all the waggonist are typing away! :devil:
Warrior For Life !!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: November 15, 2006, 04:39:32 PM »
1 game after a yr you suppose to show the coach that he made a mistake for leaving me out for th elast yr. Sealy eh show that today. I eh say get rid of him that I reserve for Atiba but a fit Stern, Glen and Jones andhe eh playin that is obvious to all who see the game.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: November 15, 2006, 05:12:54 PM »
Game done I now reach ,who win ! :-\

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 15, 2006, 05:29:43 PM »
well I now come on de board and the vibes on dis thread eh nice

thanks e-man and WN for the video link, although I did not get the opportunity to watch as I was in class. I had duck out and saw the 4-1 though.

Well, nothing else to do but take it on de chin and move on. The Soca Warriors are not yet a finished product but a work in progress. Well done to the standouts on the team today, we know who they are.

SH got a loss today too...Canada lost 0-1 to Hungary. At least Beenhakker get a win.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 05:42:32 PM by Grande man »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Phensic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 15, 2006, 06:00:54 PM »
Sooooooooooo....who de hell was dat English Man???????

:devil:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 15, 2006, 06:50:57 PM »
I was so caught up with commenting  (note my choice of words) I forgot to ask what was goin on when the game was playin ever so often I would hear about the football match.

Howver, I heard that Jack was th ebest thing since slice bread
Whether we should bankrupt the country to pay a football coach
Bora even Swen being considered as coach in the region and Simones a lil coach did ell and we werte lucky to get Don Leo

What ah miss? If it eh its a goal it is this when will we get some decent commentary?

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 15, 2006, 10:07:04 PM »
Allyuh!  Patience man, patience!  We starting all over with a new team without key players - Yorke, Sancho, Avery, Jack, Shaka.  Give it time fellas, and the Digicel Cup and Gold Cup will only help!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 16, 2006, 05:18:54 AM »
I have to big up Carlos again!!!!!!! GREAT ASSIST GREAT EFFORT GREAT SHOT THAT ROCKED THE CROSS BAR. MY FUTURE CAPTAIN!!!!! CARLOS CARLOS CARLOS!!!!!! :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I could not have said it better myself..... :applause: :applause: :beermug: :notworthy: :notworthy:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #292 on: November 16, 2006, 09:44:19 AM »
If we want to bring in new blood:  Noriega, Julius James...I really believe that about 2-3 fellas in North America could create more of an impact.  Julius looking MLS bound, if he decide to go early.  My only concern about him is his height for a center back.  Wim need to do some scouting.  Ah not saying to give up on the locals, but the gap is VERY wide between our PFL and international football.

Steups alyuh gettin on like MLS standard dat great...MLS must be one level better dan PFL....Dat league is rel shit...is like friggin 3rd division football in England...den again even 3rd div standard way better dan MLS...
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 16, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »
Warrior King I disagree.
Most times when European clubs play MLS teams they have a lot of trouble from them.
And those are the top clubs.
If a English 3rd div. team play an MLS team they will get licks.

1]; } ?>