April 28, 2024, 09:35:16 PM

Author Topic: All I hadda say about the game last nite  (Read 1220 times)

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All I hadda say about the game last nite
« on: July 07, 2005, 01:32:22 PM »
is that allyuh doh worry...we look shaky in some spurts and generally I was expecting to see better, but everything boil down to one thing....

MATCH FITNESS...Them fellas was real bun and real rusty, u could see it.

Nex game will be better.

I also so extatik to see T&T actually SHOOTING THE BALL NOW too, what a blinder from Birchall! LAWD, one of the best goal I ever see for a TT player, remind me of Angus goal vs canada a few years aback.
What about the bullet from Samuel?? PAPAYO! the goalie get frighten, that is what make him dive bad and readjust in the air....

Some bad things i saw though ( i guess everything fall back on the match fitness thaing again too)
1) we too slow and predictable in attack
2) we play back too much to the keeper when we could play it diagonal and maintain better possession..jack does jus boom kick it...WE NEED CONFIDENCE ON THE BALL AND MOE MOVEMENT.

All in al, a draw is a fair indication of the game.
sometimes Honduras play some real tata too, if we was on top we game, we coulda damage them.

But they are decent, they came in second in the UNCAF tourney, they draw with Ja and beat canada 2 days ago.
We hadda beat Panama on Sat.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: All I hadda say about the game last nite
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 06:54:53 PM »

WE NEED CONFIDENCE ON THE BALL AND MOE MOVEMENT.

Bingo. our offense would be much more efficient if we're making more runs and getting movement going with some speed. theobold is pretty good at making runs, but once he stopped doing this he went back to being invisible. not a bad result. but we need to start correcting these areas to have more possession more of the time. of course if we get that penalty call like we shouldve then we'd be in great shape.

ps- the ref didnt have a clue as to what was going on out there
Hart for president

Offline raj

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 07:15:47 PM »
Trini .. you hit it on the spot.

Good post!

Offline StoreBayLimer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2005, 10:11:45 PM »

Some bad things i saw though ( i guess everything fall back on the match fitness thaing again too)
1) we too slow and predictable in attack
2) we play back too much to the keeper when we could play it diagonal and maintain better possession..

sometimes Honduras play some real tata too,

It was not only the slowness of the midfield, but the absence of any coordinated attack.

Honduras played a much better game than TnT.  Better  ball control, coordinated attack, repeatedly piercing the defense, speed on the attack etc.

1]; } ?>