April 29, 2024, 01:51:55 AM

Author Topic: A fish out of water  (Read 2825 times)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
A fish out of water
« on: November 17, 2006, 11:10:01 AM »
Pressure for me down here....internet slow....and that is when I have access to it.
Ah suffering withdrawal syndome from SW.NET. Can't read can't post. Ah right in Trinidad for 3 weeks and ah don't eeven know what going on with the football. Ah get to go one of the u20 games then salt(partly because ah get drunk and get ban).
Come back 'bago Tues. and even more pressure because the cable provider different so I ent see the game Wed. Not that where ah was staying in trini had cable though  :)

Anyway for all those intrested on Nov. 8th I had a 8 lb 14 oz bundle of joy pop into the world and I have not had a proper night sleep since then.

Ok so what ah miss fpr the past 3 weeks ???

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: A fish out of water
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2006, 11:18:09 AM »
CONGRATS on your lil rasta ling  :applause: :applause:

whey you studyin wuh you miss for??...you have pee to duck, pamper to change and you just move to ah next country

you eh have enuff on yuh plate arready??

de only news yuh really miss...Organic and cocopanyol dating now..people say ting hot and sweaty..other than that tings normal
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2006, 11:19:12 AM »
Well first of all, congrats man!!!  :beermug: :beermug:
Hope everyone is well.
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 11:22:17 AM »
Thanks Dutty

It real hard to make the adjustment, another time ah go give the rundown on back home so far but let me give you a little piece.....

These effing dirvers they have down here boy !@#$%^&*

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2006, 11:24:29 AM »
Well first of all, congrats man!!!  :beermug: :beermug:
Hope everyone is well.
Yeah thanks dey....everybody is fine...well the rastayouth fine and he parents sleepy  :) and he heat killing meh

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2006, 11:25:25 AM »
Thanks Dutty

It real hard to make the adjustment, another time ah go give the rundown on back home so far but let me give you a little piece.....

:rotfl:  boy yuh go adjust

when ever I fly home ...men does frighten me wit dey wileness commin from piarco

it does take a couple weeks to get back de drivin rhythm....although it seems dey get more wile...cause is more car on de road to duck and dodge now

keep de baby home
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2006, 11:27:54 AM »
Well ah can't stay too long today because ah sure a must be finish out meh mother internet hrs for the month in one morning  :rotfl: ..............lawd ah can't take it

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2006, 11:30:34 AM »
Thanks Dutty

:rotfl:  boy yuh go adjust

when ever I fly home ...men does frighten me wit dey wileness commin from piarco

it does take a couple weeks to get back de drivin rhythm....although it seems dey get more wile...cause is more car on de road to duck and dodge now

keep de baby home

yeah do fraid he was home most of the time but sometimes all you could do is laugh eh because ah cyar fight  :rotfl:

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2006, 11:51:50 AM »
Congrats on your newborn Rastaman.  :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline DeSoWa

• Hero Warrior
  • Life. Passion. FOOTBALL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2006, 12:03:54 PM »
Congrats Rastaman  :beermug: Now you have ah nother reason to celebrate in November!

Big Up!
Warrior Nation Member

Forward Thinking does not mean you cannot reflect on the Past!

Offline Johpants

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2006, 01:49:11 PM »
Congrats Rasta. All blessings to the young one and the parents. Not too sure who needs them more  :). Who needs sleep anyway right?

One thing though, with all the rain we are having these days the heat killing you? What you leaving for February and March?

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2006, 02:10:06 PM »
Blessins Rasta. 
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2006, 02:17:22 PM »
CONGRATS on your lil rasta ling  :applause: :applause:

whey you studyin wuh you miss for??...you have pee to duck, pamper to change and you just move to ah next country

you eh have enuff on yuh plate arready??

de only news yuh really miss...Organic and cocopanyol dating now..people say ting hot and sweaty..other than that tings normal

Is ah good ting I fas yes, odderwise ah wouldn't know dat ah dating.  Dutty why yuh like commess so!!

Rasta ..congrats on yuh new addition tuh de family.  Welcome tuh de club dat I leaving soon.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

1]; } ?>