March 29, 2024, 06:17:27 AM

Author Topic: D REAL Warriors  (Read 4020 times)

Offline #8+1

• Midfielder
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
D REAL Warriors
« on: November 19, 2006, 09:47:36 PM »
so, yes, a real shame..... these ladies deserve d bare minimum which is a timely arrival in order to train and get ready with their teammates and coaches.... they flew to Miami just Friday? what kinda joke is that, for real?! I had the honour of training with them, and they were the most committed (talented is the understatement of d year!!), receptive team I have ever played with....  A couple have been my teammates outside TnT and they are top-seed players..... so why  can't they get their football association and their country to rally behind them? ???

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: D REAL Warriors
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 05:25:48 AM »
I know who you are ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 05:31:35 AM »

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 06:28:26 AM »
so, yes, a real shame..... these ladies deserve d bare minimum which is a timely arrival in order to train and get ready with their teammates and coaches.... they flew to Miami just Friday? what kinda joke is that, for real?! I had the honour of training with them, and they were the most committed (talented is the understatement of d year!!), receptive team I have ever played with....  A couple have been my teammates outside TnT and they are top-seed players..... so why  can't they get their football association and their country to rally behind them? ???
your right. Even on this site there was more a following for the strike squad match than the warrior princesses. Its all well and good to rember the past but not when your not leanring form the past and moving fwd.
Everyone was tuned into the macth home but no one paid much mind to the warrior princess game.
i wonder y we couldnt get together and orgainse some kinda support for the girls (if you guys did and i didnt know baout si apologise) ie the people in fl and south east coast of the usa.
WAS THERE wn SUPPORT?

Guys we need to go out and support the girls.... and make noise until the goverment gets erious to help them.
Not jump behind them after they start to achieve
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 06:40:43 AM »
your right. Even on this site there was more a following for the strike squad match than the warrior princesses. Its all well and good to rember the past but not when your not leanring form the past and moving fwd.
Everyone was tuned into the macth home but no one paid much mind to the warrior princess game.
i wonder y we couldnt get together and orgainse some kinda support for the girls (if you guys did and i didnt know baout si apologise) ie the people in fl and south east coast of the usa.
WAS THERE wn SUPPORT?

Guys we need to go out and support the girls.... and make noise until the goverment gets erious to help them.

We had an iron section and trumpet during de game. Men even drive down from Tampa to support de girls. truetrini and FireBrand called me a couple of times during the game to get updates so that they could post it on the site.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 06:59:27 AM »
WAS THERE wn SUPPORT?

We had an iron section and trumpet during de game. Men even drive down from Tampa to support de girls. truetrini and FireBrand called me a couple of times during the game to get updates so that they could post it on the site.
cool i know yuh was down on that side and would be most present....but i still think we could think of ways to support them more. we are gun hoe about the guys on a daily babsis we need to incorporate that kinda mind set thinking and everyday suport for the ladies..
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline #8+1

• Midfielder
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 08:49:08 PM »
I know who you are ;D

i think so 2 ;D
oh you do, huh? how you know about me, but i don't know u? or u? lol :devil:

TrinInfinite

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 09:29:29 PM »
I know who you are ;D

i think so 2 ;D

i trying to figure out the plus 1 business, yuh have a #8 jr ;D

Offline #8+1

• Midfielder
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2006, 11:37:01 AM »
I know who you are ;D

i think so 2 ;D

hey, hey..... no baby talks.... not ready fuh all dat yet.... ;) but, i am nine, always will be.... d plus 1? jus messin wit y'alls heads.....lol.....

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2006, 11:55:52 AM »
I know who you are ;D

i think so 2 ;D

hey, hey..... no baby talks.... not ready fuh all dat yet.... ;) but, i am nine, always will be.... d plus 1? jus messin wit y'alls heads.....lol.....
allyuh eh know who dat person is..lol
who allyuh think it is worng.
i know
lol
is not #8..
is..someone else  ;)

1]; } ?>