April 19, 2024, 06:03:11 AM

Author Topic: Praises!! Jack gone, here is our solution.  (Read 2318 times)

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Praises!! Jack gone, here is our solution.
« on: November 18, 2006, 10:34:30 PM »
TTFF has to be straight up with our foreign players. Put your budget to the players, show them what TTFF has to offer.

The players can even have the services of an accounting firm, that will show them the $$$ #'s shown by TTFF are correct.

Jack is gone, lets celebrate and move forward, I hope that Jack greed hasn't been injected into our players.

Now that Jack is gone, it's the start of a new era, we have to show that we can be much more successful without Jack, I have never seen Jack representing us on the field and there is where the wealth of our football are, not in the offices, but on the football field.

Don't start screaming at me, but we should give Yorke some kind of position in TTFF to work as a consultant with TTFF for our foreign players, I think that Yorke will get the respect from our foreign players, and he has our football in his heart, not like Jack, which has our fooball in his wallet.

Our players should play for the love of the game and know that representing your country is an honor an priviledge.

SUCCESS WILL BRING REWARDS!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Praises!! Jack gone, here is our solution.
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 10:40:59 PM »
where has jack gone???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 10:46:12 PM »
Check out the Sunday guardian onlne.

http://www.guardian.co.tt/

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 10:56:07 PM »
Coach I eh go lie, yuh make it seem like FIFA fire him or something. Jack still  here.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 11:22:43 PM by Grande man »

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 11:18:28 PM »
Jack and the TTFF married and they doh believe in divorce. So is till death do us part. So Jack aint gone a place.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 12:31:24 AM »
Austin help MAKE Sepp and Urs in FIFA
he ent goin No WHERE
"'til death do us part"

and when dat happen, he son go tek over as "special advisor"
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 06:09:18 AM »
Coach ah feel yuh really wanted to put a sarcastic edge to the title of yuh post, cuz surely yuh eh really think Jack gone.....is more of the same...

Yuh know what's funny, unless I missed it, after the games in the early part of the qualification round, ah used to see Income and Expenditure statements in the papers, but ah cyar remember seeing none since we qualify....but all of a sudden dey going to get audited statements....dey really feel people are fools out here yes....

I just hope dem boys know what dey doing....cuz is Jack yuh dealing wid...but once dey have every right to ask for what was promised to dem and dey aint get it yet, den ah behind dem.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 07:56:35 AM »
Coach yuh aint serious right? DO you for one moment beleive that Groden and Camps does anything or says anything without Jack's prior approval. I hope for your sake you dont coach with the naivete.

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2006, 09:30:39 AM »
yeha Jack on hiatus till we qualify for Gold Cup  ::)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2006, 06:04:13 PM »
is up to us to make sure jack ent talk bout no coming back.  Warrior nation need to give Jack a big prize and ceremony to make it final...make a big hooplah at games, big big banner - thank you jack warner for your service...get liburd and evrybody to do articles on how great jackl warner was to t&T football.  even ask shaun fuentes to do a lil piece (that go be the real test...if he ent willin to write nuttin about how jack gone then we all know is tricks up jack sleeve again).  So come next 5 months when men hearing jack name again men could ups and say - ?? buh what?  what the skin is this?  ;)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2006, 10:49:18 PM »
As long as there is money to be made from football jack will be around.....The TTFF still has tht special advisor clause in their constitution and until that is amended he'll still be around

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 11:04:12 AM »
No money to make now out of football so Jack gorn till two years from now when qalification time rolls around. He still have the Tv rights and all the money he pocket from the FIFA Qualification $$$$, he belly full.

1]; } ?>