March 28, 2024, 01:57:15 PM

Author Topic: Barca vs Villareal  (Read 3535 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Barca vs Villareal
« on: November 24, 2006, 12:29:19 PM »
One of Jai's favorite clashes in La Liga. I am surprised I haven't heard anything from the board's most famous lover of all things Argentine (read Riquelme) and all things Villareal (read Riquelme). Should be a good game as always. Forlan tends to wake up for these games and Riquelme can expect the usual unwanted attention from Edmilson and/or Motta. I never like to make predictions, but with Sevilla (vs. Atl Bilbao), Real Madrid (vs. Valencia) and Zaragoza (vs. Celta Vigo) all playing on the road...this is a good chance for Barca to try to open up some points at the top. Sevilla is the one with the best chances of winning on the road, but Madrid and Zaragoza face tough opponents. Pus Barca and Villareal play Saturday...so the others will know what they have to do when they take to the pitch on Sunday...Another great weekend for fans of La Liga

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Barca vs Villareal
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 07:52:20 PM »
One of Jai's favorite clashes in La Liga. I am surprised I haven't heard anything from the board's most famous lover of all things Argentine (read Riquelme) and all things Villareal (read Riquelme). Should be a good game as always. Forlan tends to wake up for these games and Riquelme can expect the usual unwanted attention from Edmilson and/or Motta. I never like to make predictions, but with Sevilla (vs. Atl Bilbao), Real Madrid (vs. Valencia) and Zaragoza (vs. Celta Vigo) all playing on the road...this is a good chance for Barca to try to open up some points at the top. Sevilla is the one with the best chances of winning on the road, but Madrid and Zaragoza face tough opponents. Pus Barca and Villareal play Saturday...so the others will know what they have to do when they take to the pitch on Sunday...Another great weekend for fans of La Liga

Yes it should be a decent game ...Riquelme is not playing though and the only argentine on the team is likely to be arruabarrena ...yes I am still a Riquelme fan. You have something against Argentinians ? I dont, nor do I against brazilians, germans or even englishmen .... I just like good football.
you sound like you have already counted the points...well we wont have Riquelme, Nihat, Pires and Gonzalo but we are still the yellow submarines .....

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 08:50:17 AM »

Yes it should be a decent game ...Riquelme is not playing though and the only argentine on the team is likely to be arruabarrena ...yes I am still a Riquelme fan. You have something against Argentinians ? I dont, nor do I against brazilians, germans or even englishmen .... I just like good football.
you sound like you have already counted the points...well we wont have Riquelme, Nihat, Pires and Gonzalo but we are still the yellow submarines .....

nah man...i like my fair share of Argentines, Riquelme included. Too bad he is not playing.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 09:14:55 AM »
That game will be  on Gol Tv today.. I think around 2 pm est. Go barca!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 12:57:41 PM »

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 01:04:48 PM »
you know when your sides is a big side two of your best players out till next year yet no one calling your team a weakened side. big side barca.
no J Riquelme and commentators syaing villareal is a weakend side
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 01:54:07 PM »
Very good game so far- good exhibition football by Barca. They playin' like a team possessed, and givin' the fans a show worth the price of admission.

Villarreal has done well to keep the score close, keep possession when they need to regain some control of the game and even look dangerous on the break.....

1-0 Barca @ halftime..plenty football to play.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 02:00:00 PM »
you know when your sides is a big side two of your best players out till next year yet no one calling your team a weakened side. big side barca.
no J Riquelme and commentators syaing villareal is a weakend side

short memory today huh ? remember when ronaldinho was out injured for barca ? All teams miss their best players when they cant play ...obviously the big teams have lots of them but good players are missed all the same...or would you say barca is the same with or without Ronaldinho ?

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 02:01:05 PM »
Villareal looking good. Barca playing some nice ball and get a slightly fortunate call on the penalty. Villareal passing game is very cool...they still in it. Barbosa save from Gio header was sweet after his por punch out. 45 minutes to go  ;)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 02:01:27 PM »
De Link.

thanks Jah gol ...at least I could watch de second half now .... I am here boys ...lets Go !

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2006, 02:32:40 PM »
Good goal by Iniesta.....dat submarine get hit
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2006, 02:50:12 PM »
All I have to say about that 4th goal is OH SH!T !!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:55:06 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2006, 02:51:03 PM »
What a goal by Dinho!

The scoreline does not really tell the true story of the game. Villareal played decent Barca just had a great game today. Highly entertaining.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 02:55:25 PM by rippin »
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2006, 02:52:04 PM »
Que Golazo !
Ronaldinho

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2006, 02:54:30 PM »
what a frigging goal!!!!!!!!!!

wheyyyy...jus play dat over and over...

and de spanner my yute get a few mins before...OLEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 02:54:49 PM »
dinho back in form dread.........dat goal is simply amazing.......Well done my side
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 02:57:36 PM »
it really was one exceptional team vs villareal today. we did not have a chance. How do you ...how does anyone stop Dinho in this form ? It was not that he alone played the entire Barcelona team clicked today.
Villareal again pays the price for not having at least one decent foward in a very competitive league.
whenever they got foward there was nothing !
It was truly an outstanding game ..... Villareal did not play that badly it was just Barca was unstoppable. Well it is back to the drawing board...

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 03:01:09 PM »
it really was one exceptional team vs villareal today. we did not have a chance. How do you ...how does anyone stop Dinho in this form ? It was not that he alone played the entire Barcelona team clicked today.
Villareal again pays the price for not having at least one decent foward in a very competitive league.
whenever they got foward there was nothing !
It was truly an outstanding game ..... Villareal did not play that badly it was just Barca was unstoppable. Well it is back to the drawing board...

das true eh..Villareal play aite....but Barca in dis form....one word UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 03:03:52 PM »
AWW DAM!!!!
ah nearly dead wit da goal...

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2006, 03:09:56 PM »
AWW DAM!!!!

i am sure nuf yutes go break dey neck trying dat ! Goal of the year for me ....goal of the last few years since Zidanne´s volley !

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2006, 03:10:38 PM »
keep de feed on Jah gol .....

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2006, 03:12:47 PM »
Dat is how I like to see Barca play. Lord...what a goal by Ronaldinho at the end...10 already in the League. With all the skills on display, even Oleguer get in on the act..rippin up Arruabarrena on the right. On top the league for at least another week.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2006, 03:15:50 PM »
AWW DAM!!!!

well you lucky, I almost had to use de defibrillator on meh pardner after dat goal.... :beermug: :beermug:
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2006, 06:07:17 PM »
I was getting ready to give Anelka the goal of the week title........Dinho say: "ease up on dat talk, and watch dis!" 
   Now it go be real hard for anybody to top dat for goal of the season!!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2006, 11:15:44 PM »
If somebody could find a link of Ronaldinho's goal and the goals from the game please post it :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2006, 12:55:04 PM »
thanks JahGol.

Real nice goal. The turn after trapping it on his chest was sweet.

I eh see an overhead kick goal that could compare to Rivaldo against Valencia though - dat was perfection.

T&T welcomes back...the King

1]; } ?>