April 18, 2024, 07:26:59 PM

Author Topic: Man Utd vs. Chelsea  (Read 8254 times)

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Man Utd vs. Chelsea
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 10:44:35 AM »
das a red jeddddddd
i real hate drogba...steupssssssssssssssssss

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2006, 10:59:43 AM »
alyu f'in me up!
  I miss de first half b/c I forget the time difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Waz de score
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2006, 11:01:21 AM »
das a red jeddddddd
i real hate drogba...steupssssssssssssssssss

He was tryin' to retaliate for the prior tackle that nearly break he ankle.....but you are right, we get away wit dat one.  He looked very clumsy and schoolboyish to have done it that way.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2006, 11:13:00 AM »
Michael Ballack is looking lost in that midfield and needs to channel his energy for this game in the right way by trying to make plays instead of fouling.  Gabriel Heinze is a man I consider to be one of the nastiest players in football, always fouling men and trowing elbows (see last CL game against Celtic) but does get so animated to demand for red card when it opponents do the same......typical argentinian!

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »
Michael Ballack is looking lost in that midfield and needs to channel his energy for this game in the right way by trying to make plays instead of fouling.  Gabriel Heinze is a man I consider to be one of the nastiest players in football, always fouling men and trowing elbows (see last CL game against Celtic) but does get so animated to demand for red card when it opponents do the same......typical argentinian!

TRUE!!!!

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2006, 11:29:20 AM »
Mourinho looking like a pitbull or terrier on de loose....lookin mad no F*^k...

buh he fdoes dress like a bosss

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2006, 11:33:43 AM »
wicked header by carvallho.....chelski 1 - 1 man u
71st min
ok i change it
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 11:43:22 AM by RedHowler »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2006, 11:38:39 AM »
dat was a damn good header by carvallho....kinda harsh to call it an own goal
Back in Trini...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2006, 11:41:44 AM »
own goal.....chelski 1 - 1 man u
71st min

Very difficult to defend against.  Saha was doing his job defending the far post, but when the ball is put there, the defeder can be a distraction to the 'keeper.  Is only Peter Crouch coulda keep dat out wit he head! ...I eh think they go list that as an own-goal though, Red.  That wouldn't be fair either to Carvalho or Saha.  Saha and Carvalho have ZERO degrees of separation today.....I have both of them on my fantasy team so they givin' me plenty points today!  ;D

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2006, 11:50:27 AM »
look like it going to end this way! 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2006, 12:18:15 PM »
look like it going to end this way! 

.......Game had a somewhat anticlimactic ending.  Sheva and Ballack didn't play with the inspiration that this particular game called for (sometimes Sheva does spend too much time appealing to the ref instead of trying to win back balls) and I wish Lampard would learn to shoot sensibly rather than just putting his head down and blasting the ball.  (The most recent examples of proper shooting from either corner of the 18-yard box are both of Anelka's goals yesterday) You are not likely to beat a first-class keeper at the near post from that angle and range, you MUST shoot for last post.

I think Chelsea will win the return fixture!

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2006, 12:29:17 PM »
Good game....

satisfied with the result

stil 3 points ahead but i wanted the win

Utd Utd Utd Utd Utd

Offline jub02

• Hero Warrior
  • Mighty Arsenal & Newcastle .
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2006, 05:30:24 PM »
chelsea shoulda won that, in first half man u had more possession but chelski still had chances..second they totally dominate and shud have won.
only 3 points.. chelsea are winnin this game at home . dey stil the better team i think.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2006, 07:27:53 PM »
chelsea shoulda won that, in first half man u had more possession but chelski still had chances..second they totally dominate and shud have won.
only 3 points.. chelsea are winnin this game at home . dey stil the better team i think.

yuh was going good until yuh say, "I Think"....make up yuh blikkin mind nah....is eedah dey better or they not.....steuuuuuuuuuuupes!

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2006, 07:31:43 PM »
Chelsea is the better team, I think Manu defintely had the first half while Chelsea had the second... Chelsea would not be happy with a draw at home, ManU look like they were satisfied from the draw...
Go Chelsea.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 07:43:06 PM by Tallman »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2006, 07:45:09 PM »
Chelsea is the better team, I think Manu defintely had the first half while Chelsea had the second... Chelsea would not be happy with a draw at home, ManU look like they were satisfied from the draw...
Go Chelsea.
Manu had a few  counterattack opportinities in the first half to blow the game wide open when they had Chelsea's defence exposed, but the Chelsea defenders made good recoveries every time.  But, that isn't good for a team of Manu's aspirations.  As long as Chelsea don't allow any more slip-ups a-la Middlesbrough and Tottenham, and remain injury free, they will retain their title.  United need to look to the transfer market in January to prepare for Stamford Bridge, because they are in for a huge fight in London.  They are lacking in depth and I don't think that teams like Bolton are going to lay down for them again like they did in the first match.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 07:51:26 PM by Tallman »

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2006, 12:25:15 PM »
What people refuse to admit is that as much as Chelsea had more of the ball in the second half all their shots excepting 2 were hopeful shots from outside the 18.  People still refuse to admit that as much as they had the ball Ronaldo with better control could have put the game to bed.  Was Drogba playing?  Say after me, BEST DEFENSE IN THE EPL!

The trap was set by Fergie, they needed to score, so Manu switched to a counter attacking game.  What they did wrong was the keeper keep booting the ball to Chelsea.  Jose ketch him fraid, why you think they were trying to injure some of the Empire soldiers?

Yes we do need some players, a striker, an attacking mid and a defensive mid. 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2006, 12:57:13 PM »
What people refuse to admit is that as much as Chelsea had more of the ball in the second half all their shots excepting 2 were hopeful shots from outside the 18.  People still refuse to admit that as much as they had the ball Ronaldo with better control could have put the game to bed.  Was Drogba playing?  Say after me, BEST DEFENSE IN THE EPL!

The trap was set by Fergie, they needed to score, so Manu switched to a counter attacking game.  What they did wrong was the keeper keep booting the ball to Chelsea.  Jose ketch him fraid, why you think they were trying to injure some of the Empire soldiers?
Yes we do need some players, a striker, an attacking mid and a defensive mid. 

Manu did everything to win this game at home (including using the timing of rooney's contract extension to add motivation and drama to the outcome they expected) and they didn't.  Where DID rooney disappear to in the second half, anyway?   They had NO CHOICE but to switch to a counter attacking game because they were under alot of pressure.  and, yes, their defence absorbed most of it well, but again, if manu had better chances to score than "one or two hopeful shots from otside the 18", then they should have put away the game.  They are playing their best football in at least 2 years and chelsea are not.  Y'all better hope that trend remains the same for the rest of the season  :devil:    

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2006, 01:12:29 PM »
... dem escape with a point ... suh it guh.  Manu will simply have to go burn down Stamford Bridge in the return game. 

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2006, 01:29:29 PM »
... dem escape with a point ... suh it guh.  Manu will simply have to go burn down Stamford Bridge in the return game. 

in all seriousness we deserve the win... but i'll take te draw..

oh i would love for that to happen... but thats their empire   hopefully we could snatch a win.. but i'll take a draw

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2006, 01:33:23 PM »

in all seriousness we deserve the win... but i'll take te draw..

oh i would love for that to happen... but thats their empire   hopefully we could snatch a win.. but i'll take a draw

After watching de 2nd half, MANU lucky we get ah point.  I think ManU should have played ah more attacking game instead of de usual english style of football (boom kick and hope for de best)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2006, 09:09:36 AM »
I'll take that...for now

Glory glory!!!!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Marky NYC

• Full Warrior