April 29, 2024, 12:21:36 AM

Author Topic: email santa yuh wish list for TNT  (Read 4910 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
email santa yuh wish list for TNT
« on: November 26, 2006, 08:49:55 AM »
Santa@tt.net

Ah wish for peace in the land
for ah crime free land
and for more sweet TNT woman

Signed

ahlongingfuhhome
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:10:22 AM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: email santa yuh wish list for TNT
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 09:10:32 AM »
Dat wish cover everyting...but if you want specifics

Ah wish fuh ah T&T where people could walk de road late at night wid no worries

Ah wish fuh ah T&T where people eh have tuh have de house bar up like jail

Ah wish fuh a T&T where everyone have ah lil someting tuh eat every day

Ah wish fuh a T&T where yuh could walk dong Frederick St. at night and window shop and dat was entertainment.

Daise just ah few ah meh wishes.
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 11:08:45 AM »
I wish de carnage on de roads go stop and de youths realize that ridiculous speed and reckless driving not only go end up in yuh own death but in the death of innocent people
Back in Trini...

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 12:57:08 PM »
I wish T&T people would wake up boxing day and suddenly become more revolutionary!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 02:39:10 PM »
Get positive folks: stay out the political realm and just post ah message  as to what you think would be BEST for TNT. Why some folks find that so difficult?

This eh about any political leader or party; simply  if you could dream a little what would you like for TNT?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 02:49:58 PM by AlbertaTrini »

truetrini

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 03:07:42 PM »
Get positive folks: stay out the political realm and just post ah message  as to what you think would be BEST for TNT. Why some folks find that so difficult?

This eh about any political leader or party; simply  if you could dream a little what would you like for TNT?

I was being very serious and positive.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 03:12:01 PM »
yes TT you are true tuh  yuh words. Dat one wasn't fuh you.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 04:23:13 PM »
It have one for canada ,meh son want ah playstation 3 from santa leh he deal with it .

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 05:24:51 PM »
It have one for canada ,meh son want ah playstation 3 from santa leh he deal with it .

either dat or he real papa go buy it. :devil:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 05:44:39 PM »
Just so ......... ??? ,just cause it use to work for you and yah your brothers and sisters ,doh mean that is ah norm in all families yah know  ;D
Ah have ah nintendo wii that good enough.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:51:16 PM by CV:5 »

Offline socachatter

• ey boy look ah make
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 06:19:18 PM »
I wish T&T people would wake up boxing day and suddenly become more revolutionary!

sing it brudda!

i wish for productive discourse on the very real race issues facing us - healthy and constructive dialogue vs. the vitriol that passes for it now.

i wish for the insidious violence against women and children to stop - physical, emotional and sexual 

i wish that trini women could walk down the road and not have a man feels that it is his right to comment about their body parts.  we doh pass them in the road and comment about theirs.

these are some of my wishes for the people of TNT.   
"Moral certainty is always a sign of cultural inferiority.  The more uncivilized the man, the surer he is that he knows precisely what is right and what is wrong.  All human progress, even in morals, has been the work of men who doubted current moral values, not of men who tried to enforce them."

Offline Source

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2006, 08:06:26 PM »
We need to quit wishing and do something tangible to bring about what we desire. It's time to stop living in fantasy land.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2006, 09:13:16 PM »
This is not a fantasy? and who is the royal 'we' who should do something? The question is  one of 'visioning' how do you wish TNT to be?

Get positive and put a meaningful thought together rather than be so skeptical.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2006, 10:29:26 PM »
This is not a fantasy? and who is the royal 'we' who should do something? The question is  one of 'visioning' how do you wish TNT to be?

Get positive and put a meaningful thought together rather than be so skeptical.

Alberta, I eh understand where yuh coming from. Everybody post something that is meaningful and positive fuh T&T. Boss T&T is not the idyllic paradise yuh grow up in anymore. Everybody who posted here is aware of de current reality in some areas of T&T and made their wishes according to dat reality. I doh see any skepticism in them....it is actually indeed that 'visioning' yuh looking for.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 05:29:27 AM »
I just finish reading the Express and Guardian online and was sad to see that so many people losing their life because of stupid driving.  I mean, 5 deaths over the weekend is just ridiculous.  So I wish for a T&T where people exercise good judgment when they driving and show courtesy to other road users.

I also wish for a T&T where people could feel safe and secure -  like the song say, "bring back dem old time days".  Something needs to be done about the crime rates.

All that said, I really looking forward to coming home for Christmas and I still know in my heart that despite the depressing things I reading in the papers online every day Trinidad will always be the place I want to return to.  I away for more than 17 years and does still miss home and family BAD - Just 4 more weeks and AH REACH!!
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 07:05:46 AM »
All that said, I really looking forward to coming home for Christmas and I still know in my heart that despite the depressing things I reading in the papers online every day Trinidad will always be the place I want to return to.  I away for more than 17 years and does still miss home and family BAD - Just 4 more weeks and AH REACH!!
you kno day does put pineapple in day Shark and Bake dese days?
 ;D ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 07:07:48 AM by RedHowler »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 07:39:31 AM »
Ah wish Santa give we one more panorama in de savannha.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 08:43:56 AM »
I just finish reading the Express and Guardian online and was sad to see that so many people losing their life because of stupid driving.  I mean, 5 deaths over the weekend is just ridiculous.  So I wish for a T&T where people exercise good judgment when they driving and show courtesy to other road users.

I also wish for a T&T where people could feel safe and secure -  like the song say, "bring back dem old time days".  Something needs to be done about the crime rates.

Is not jes de courtesy ting nah...is de drinking and driving.  People really have tuh stop de ignorance of getting behind ah wheel after dey drink and fooling deyself saying dey only had 2 or 3.  Or dat "one fuh de road".  It have tuh stop!!

So leh meh echo yuh wish dey....
I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2006, 10:50:05 AM »
you kno day does put pineapple in day Shark and Bake dese days?
 ;D ;D

:( That jus not right..........

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2006, 07:13:03 PM »
Yes this 'machismo' attitude of drinking and driving have to be curtailed.
By the way with all the posters, yuh think more folks would  take the time to post a constructive statement about what they  wish for in TNT?

But eheh ehe whey Trini Cana these days? The woman gone into hibernation or what?

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 08:36:51 PM »
Oh I see allyuh listening to mother: "if yuh eh have nothing nice to say...."

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2006, 06:47:48 AM »
my wish..

the daily newspapers should choose one day.. lets say Saturday and on this designated day ONLY positive news should be placed on the front page. I'm tiired of seeing only, murder, corruption, driving death, husband do this, fight in school.. etc everyday on the cover. I realize that that is how papers are sold.. but oh gosh.. give the people ah lil hope with some positive news nah!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 07:28:52 AM »
my wish..

the daily newspapers should choose one day.. lets say Saturday and on this designated day ONLY positive news should be placed on the front page. I'm tiired of seeing only, murder, corruption, driving death, husband do this, fight in school.. etc everyday on the cover. I realize that that is how papers are sold.. but oh gosh.. give the people ah lil hope with some positive news nah!

Excellent wish . Better than my panorama wish ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2006, 07:37:35 AM »
But eheh ehe whey Trini Cana these days? The woman gone into hibernation or what?
where Pecan, I hear he knows where she gorn to find a chinee midget :devil: :devil:

Seriously
The Governemnts, yes who ever gets in to power, have to do what is right for the people of Trinidad and Tobago
Fix all the local issues first
Roads, infrastructure, schooling with relation to a program to combat crime
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline cocoapanyol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2006, 10:00:55 AM »
By the way with all the posters, yuh think more folks would  take the time to post a constructive statement about what they  wish for in TNT?

Listen...I post my wish and den yuh criticise de posts and dem, so ah figure mine in de mix.  My wishes was serious eh!

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2006, 12:27:15 PM »
Another two people shot in dey bed, a mother of one strangled, more carnage on the roads  :'(.  Santa, bring some sanity to our beloved T&T nah!!  And Lord give we leaders the wisdom to take positive action against dis madness and we people - at home and abroad - the conviction to do what dey can to turn T&T around!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2006, 10:02:13 PM »

Listen...I post my wish and den yuh criticise de posts and dem, so ah figure mine in de mix.  My wishes was serious eh!

Yuh figure wrong gyul; but when man say we only fantasizing ah have tuh wonder. Because  all I want fuh xmas is fuh Trini to be home sweet home with all the well wishers  desires.

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2006, 11:03:26 AM »
at alyuh age ... alyuh still believe in santa ... shame on u guys. Is only God can rescue we down here yes  ;)
ADM

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2006, 12:49:47 PM »
at alyuh age ... alyuh still believe in santa ... shame on u guys. Is only God can rescue we down here yes  ;)

Santa stops existing when u stop believing
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2006, 01:06:22 PM »
I wish Panday and the CJ both go to jail and share a cell.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

1]; } ?>