March 28, 2024, 09:53:10 AM

Author Topic: Under 20s in JA. Gimme d details  (Read 3560 times)

Offline SAFI

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Under 20s in JA. Gimme d details
« on: November 26, 2006, 08:03:16 PM »
Hi all! Im a student in Uwi Mona (Jamaica), and I am trying to organise for the Trinidad and Tobago Students Association to go support the Under 20s when the come up to play Jamaica. I would really appreciate if someone can give me the details on the match. I know its on the 2nd Dec, but I would like to know match venue and time etc.

Thanks in advance
Safeeya

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Under 20s in JA. Gimme d details
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 08:06:33 PM »
Hi all! Im a student in Uwi Mona (Jamaica), and I am trying to organise for the Trinidad and Tobago Students Association to go support the Under 20s when the come up to play Jamaica. I would really appreciate if someone can give me the details on the match. I know its on the 2nd Dec, but I would like to know match venue and time etc.

Thanks in advance
Safeeya

The game is at harbour view mini stadium on sunder afternoon i think not sure when is kick of time. jess watch yuh self and dont be to loud dey
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 08:07:33 PM »
Good work Safi. You are one of the few who cares. Is war.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 08:19:25 PM »
Good work Safi. You are one of the few who cares. Is war.

well Safi dont go dey sayiing it is war  and dont wear .... they unpredictable especially when they getting they behind cut
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:00:41 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 08:26:13 PM »

Thanks in advance
Safeeya

Very brave man. :salute: :salute: :salute: I will say a prayer for you and any other brave sole that will attend that game in Trini colours.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2006, 09:16:03 PM »

Thanks in advance
Safeeya

Nice SAFi, ah like dat, dat is wey ah talking bout. Doh watch nutin, just carry yuh crew and wave de red, white and black flags. Doh let nobody scare yuh, once yuh support de team in ah respectable way and hold yuh corner, de bad men and dem, nah mess wid yuh. Now if yuh go dey and screwing yuh face and throwing words at de yardmen, well den like somebody said, we will have tuh pray fuh all yuh. Bless.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 09:22:11 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2006, 09:23:45 PM »

Thanks in advance
Safeeya

Very brave man. :salute: :salute: :salute: I will say a prayer for you and any other brave sole that will attend that game in Trini colours.

Like it have SOME Trinis fraid Jamaican in trute... ::) :shameonyou: :shameonyou:
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2006, 09:25:39 PM »
well done safi...keep de support coming man..hopefully we rest it on dem yardies dem!!!!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2006, 09:38:08 PM »
Is Peter R trini

Peter R 
Posted Today @ 10:02:24 PM       

Reggae Junior

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 9:49:02 PM
 The smart money is on JA.

The TT U20 team has been a real disappointment and nothing has happened since a couple weeks back to change the team other maybe a pep talk or two.

Good luck...unuh gwoin need it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We see where Peter R stands
 >:(

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2006, 09:43:23 PM »
As a Mona graduate and a previous secretary of the TNT Students association let me say just go to the satdium  and wave the red white and black. They bark badder than dey bite. They have election comin they eh have no time to harass Trinis they on JLP and PNP business

In my sisters time Carlene DeBourg had one big maco flag and she use to run around Seacole and they neva do she nutten. Let the students go down in droves. Doh 4 get to rounds of the off campus crew. If u all have contact with the High Commission contact him so all the Trinis who livin and wuking dey could come on. Go out and represent.

I believe the match is now the 3rd thou
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 06:42:25 AM »
4pm, Harbour View Mini Stadium, I think its on the 3rd.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 09:08:37 AM »

Thanks in advance
Safeeya

Like it have SOME Trinis fraid Jamaican in trute... ::) :shameonyou: :shameonyou:

Fuh real....come nah man..!!....ress it on them if dey ask for it!
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Lazie

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 12:31:12 PM »

Thanks in advance
Safeeya

Che .. what are you implying?  What you expect to happen that requires you saying a prayer?  I've been to games Ja vs T&T and there were T&T fans and nothing happened to them.  Don't scare Safeeya. 

Go and enjoy the game yaaah Safeeya, bring the Trini fans along.  Hope there are no tears when Jamaica win though?

Offline SAFI

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 12:35:01 PM »
Tanx for d info yall. We accustome to d Jamaicans an cud handle our stories. But was d rel scn, is on d 2nd or d 3rd? somebody clarify nah, cuz we doh want to roll down dere an have nobody to support.

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 01:41:02 PM »

Thanks in advance
Safeeya

Anyone who agrees with this is ignorant. I see a Panamanian run on the field teasin us with his flag when they win in last senior WCQ and no1 trouble him. SAFI, you'll be safe, we wont through beer on u or burn ur flag like what happened in Trini when Lowe buss unnuh net.
Smoke and Fly

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 03:22:47 PM »

Thanks in advance
Safeeya

Anyone who agrees with this is ignorant. I see a Panamanian run on the field teasin us with his flag when they win in last senior WCQ and no1 trouble him. SAFI, you'll be safe, we wont through beer on u or burn ur flag like what happened in Trini when Lowe buss unnuh net.

I agree wid yuh Lionpaw, but just like in T&T, it go have ah few gangsters, if yuh disrespect, yuh go have fe pay de price. Yuh zee meh? So de idea is tuh act right, and everything go be nice. Bless.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2006, 04:17:43 PM »

Thanks in advance
Safeeya

Che .. what are you implying?  What you expect to happen that requires you saying a prayer?  I've been to games Ja vs T&T and there were T&T fans and nothing happened to them.  Don't scare Safeeya. 

Go and enjoy the game yaaah Safeeya, bring the Trini fans along.  Hope there are no tears when Jamaica win though?

I am not implying anything. It is just old talk (trini style). I am just having fun with you yardies. But if a simple comment like that could get you and Lionpaw all HOT then maybe I am right.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2006, 06:23:26 PM »
Sunday 3rd Dec 2006 4:00 pm harbour View Mini stadium
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>