April 24, 2024, 12:21:54 PM

Author Topic: Men's U-20 Football Team Thread.  (Read 73218 times)

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brian Williams appointed head coach of Men’s U-20 team
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2016, 11:55:40 PM »
I don't know about this.  No offense to Mr Williams.  Isn't U 20 the same as Senior?  I don't know about this. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2016, 04:00:56 AM »
Good going by the TTFA.

Jamerson and Williams are good additions.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2016, 06:51:34 AM »
let c what will happen

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2016, 07:37:23 AM »
congrats...enjoy and do your Job...plus you wont get paid...so enjoy
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2016, 07:53:42 AM »
This is a very good appointment from the TTFA.

I hope to see nuff San Juan Jabloteh and Central FC players on the team also, especially San Juan Jabloteh because they have been the youth league champions the most times.

One of my cousin playing for Jabloteh, Tyrique Sutherland, he real nice, me and his father Ronnie is cousins. He win some Cup Tournament in England about 2 years ago, he was de top scorer.

I saw them play a few times, Kaihim Thomas is also very good.

Anthony Wickham is a good youth coach too.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 07:57:51 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2016, 08:00:17 AM »
let c what will happen

I feel the same way.. ah fed up hear people say in the past this is good based on local accomplishments but when our youth teams play against foreign CONCACAF opposition we end up on the losing end. I will sit back and support but not be naive. Improvement must happen or else it will end in failure.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2016, 08:02:07 AM »
Sam, I expected you to be critical of this appointment. After all, ah coulda swear I saw Brian Williams on tour with Connection in Italy etc. Ent?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2016, 08:57:56 AM »
Sam, I expected you to be critical of this appointment. After all, ah coulda swear I saw Brian Williams on tour with Connection in Italy etc. Ent?

Nothing wrong with that, once his selection process is fair, I good with both coaches.

Jabloteh have de best youth system in de country though.

It woulda be nice to hire one of their coaches as assistant to Jamerson and Williams.

Jamerson did decent with Defence Force FC in 2006, (ah think?)

Brian have been with W Connection a lil while now, I eh sure if they ever win anything.

So we go see.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 09:03:27 AM by Sam »

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2016, 03:22:26 PM »
Good going by the TTFA.

Jamerson and Williams are good additions.

You will know more. I like them both just don't know what they've done.   :beermug:
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2016, 04:08:54 AM »
Brian Williams named T&T U-20 coach; W Connection U-16 coach gets the nod.
By Lasana Liburd (wired868).

Former “Strike Squad” defender and United Petrotrin coach Brian Williams is the new head coach for the Trinidad and Tobago National Under-20 Team.

But, not for the first time, Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) president David John-Williams might have to field questions regarding a possible conflict of interest, as Williams is the current under-16 coach at the W Connection football club, which is owned by John-Williams.

The new head coach will be assisted on the National Under-20 Team by his former Trinidad and Tobago international teammate Kerry Jamerson while the remaining staff will be announced at a later date.

John-Williams said the appointments were “approved” by the TTFA technical committee, which is headed by Pro League CEO Dexter Skeene. The Under-20 Team start their Korea 2017 World Youth Cup qualifying campaign in mid-June.

“We are pleased with the appointments,” John-Williams told the TTFA Media. “(…) The good thing about this administration so far is that the technical committee approved the appointments.

“They were given certain guidelines and we have the support of the technical committee and I am happy to make the announcement on behalf of the technical committee.”

Wired868 was unable to confirm whether the TTFA’s technical committee created its own shortlist of coaches and selected Williams. And what guidelines the committee received before making its choice.

Skeene could not be reached by telephone while Dr Alvin Henderson, the technical committee’s deputy chairman, refused to even say whether the committee has met and insisted all questions must be directed to the chairman.

Williams said he has already begun shortlisting players for the National Under-20 Team and suggested that the local football body will attempt to use National Senior Team winger and Eredivisie player, Levi Garcia, for their campaign.

“We have at least 16 players already shortlisted who are playing with the senior teams in the local Pro League,” said the national youth coach, “and of course we have some other talents like Levi Garcia who is also eligible to play for the Under-20 team.

“I will have a look at the players coming out of the past Under-17 team and we will gather all the information on eligible players from the North American Leagues and other overseas leagues.”

The National Under-20 squad will largely comprise of graduates from ex-National Under-17 Team coach Shawn Cooper’s 2015 CONCACAF Under-17 Championship squad.

Cooper took the national youth squad to the CONCACAF stage for three successive tournaments and twice got the “Red, Black and White” into the quarterfinals.

However, the QPCC and Presentation College (San Fernando) coach was not interviewed for the new post.

“Since I came back (from the 2015 CONCACAF Under-17 Championship), nobody (from the TTFA) had any dealings with me whatsoever,” said Cooper. “I think they should shortlist people in terms of their track records and then call them into interviews and so on.”

Trinidad and Tobago National Senior Team assistant coach, Derek King, who led the Under-20 Team to the 2015 CONCACAF Under-20 Championship, was also not offered the chance to interview for his former post.

Nor was St Ann’s Rangers coach Angus Eve, who is familiar with much of the country’s teenaged talent after steering Naparima College to successive SSFL Premier Division titles in 2014 and 2015.

Eve took Trinidad and Tobago to the CONCACAF stage in their London 2012 Olympic qualifying series. And, although he failed to get to the knockout stage of the Guadalajara 2011, his Under-23 Team returned home unbeaten after draws against hosts Mexico, Uruguay and Ecuador.

“No one called me or asked me to send a resume,” Eve told Wired868. “When Keith Look Loy was technical director, he asked me to send in a resume and I think I did pretty well. We were unbeaten in the Pan American Games and we got into the final CONCACAF round of Olympic qualifying.

“And I have never been asked since to be the coach of any national team. But congratulations to Brian and his staff. I know he has been in football for a long time and I wish him all the best in his job.”

Williams’ last international post was exactly a decade ago when his National Under-20 Team, which included Khaleem Hyland, Radanfah Abu Bakr and Ataulla Guerra, was eliminated in the Caribbean stage by Jamaica.

And he has not held a notable coaching portfolio since he led United Petrotrin to sixth place in the 2008 Pro League season.

However, Williams was considered to be a good man-manager with a keen eye for talent while, as a player, he competed with distinction at CONCACAF level with club and country.

“It is always an honour when called upon to serve your country and particularly a national football team,” Williams told the TTFA Media. “I know exactly what it means to be the head coach of a national team and it comes with a huge responsibility, especially when the expectations of the Trinidad and Tobago public are very high.

“I am personally looking forward to this challenge and aiming to see what difference I can make in this part of the FA’s program.”

Read More

http://wired868.com/2016/04/06/brian-williams-named-t-djw-admits-to-role-in-player-pool-selection/

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 04:25:24 AM by Sando »

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2016, 04:11:09 AM »
Skeene: TTFA did not follow ideal procedure in hiring Williams as U-20 coach.
By Lasana Liburd (wired868).

The Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) did not follow the ideal procedure in hiring Brian Williams as the National Under-20 Team coach, according to TTFA technical committee chairman, Dexter Skeene.

Williams is the current under-16 coach at the W Connection football club, which is owned by TTFA president David John-Williams.

However, Skeene, who is also the Pro League CEO, said the technical committee never interviewed coaches for the job or created a shortlist.

Instead, technical committee member Muhammad Isa, according to Skeene, proposed Williams while the committee was told that, due to financial constraints and the timing of the Caribbean Under-20 Championship, there was no time to consider anyone else.

And that was that.

“At present, there are severe financial constrains that the TTFA are working under,” Skeene told Wired868. “So they say they have no money to pay coaches and they are looking at people who can be seconded from their jobs, so we won’t have to pay them.

“Added to that, the committee was told there was no time (to interview other coaches) because the tournament was in June and it is a short term appointment.”

Williams has been seconded from his job at Petrotrin while his assistant coach, Kerry Jamerson, is a soldier in the Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force. The current National Under-17 Team coach Ken Elie is a retired soldier.

Apart from Williams and Jamerson, the only other coaching appointment of the John-Williams era, Trinidad and Tobago Women’s National Senior Team head coach Richard Hood, is a sergeant in the Guard and Emergency Branch unit of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service.

The TTFA hired Hood to replace outgoing coach Randy Waldrum on 13 January 2016, which was before the just-appointed technical committee had even met.

John-Williams said, at the time, that Hood’s appointment was rushed in the best interest of the “Women Soca Warriors”, who were preparing for their Rio 2016 Olympic qualifying campaign.

“We are doing it in the best interest of the team,” said John-Williams, when Hood was appointed three months ago. “It was a unanimous selection with the executive at the time because the technical committee was not set up and we had to take a decision.

“It sort of went against what I had preached (about leaving committees to do their jobs) but the circumstances demanded that we took a decision.”

The TTFA technical committee comprises: Dexter Skeene (chairman), Dr Alvin Henderson (deputy chairman), Bertille St Clair, Errol Lovell, Jinelle James, Stuart Charles-Fevrier and Muhammad Isa.

Fevrier is the current W Connection head coach.

“We are pleased with the appointments,” said John-Williams. “(…) The good thing about this administration so far is that the technical committee approved the appointments.

“They were given certain guidelines and we have the support of the technical committee and I am happy to make the announcement on behalf of the technical committee.”

Skeene, a former Trinidad and Tobago international with the famous “Strike Squad” team, said he did not think “approved” best described what actually happened.

“I don’t know that I will use that word,” said the Pro League CEO. “In the short term, this guy is willing to do the job for free. But by no means can we go forward like this.”

Read More

http://wired868.com/2016/04/07/skeene-ttfa-did-not-follow-ideal-procedure-in-hiring-williams-as-u-20-coach/

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 04:28:59 AM by Sando »

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 08, 2016, 06:24:49 AM »
Steups

Sent from my BLU ADVANCE 4.0 using Tapatalk

I pity the fool....

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 08, 2016, 07:38:01 AM »
So what the purpose of the committee if decisions are made without their approval/consent?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 08, 2016, 08:36:01 AM »
So what the purpose of the committee if decisions are made without their approval/consent?

DJCW have total control, he staff cah fart to hard, he watching them with de eyebrow raise.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 08:44:33 AM by Sam »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2016, 09:34:00 AM »
You know how "disappointed" we with DJW  >:(. He sack axed meh  Breds Kendal. But again he was elected fair and square. But funny how things turn out. RTK may have done Sheldon a favor by firing him. Because he would have had to dealt with John's axe later.

Offline Richard G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Ah en new...jus doh post as often as oda people
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2016, 12:51:23 PM »
Provisional 33 called for U-20 Training.
TTFA MEDIA.

A provisional squad of thirty-three players have been called up to begin preparations with the National Under 20 Men’s Team  at the Ato Boldon Stadium mainfield in Couva this Monday from 4:30pm.

Following the appointment of Brian Williams as Head Coach of the Men’s National Under 20 team this week, the former National team defender will welcome the players for the opening session as they look ahead to the build up for the Caribbean Football Union opening qualifying group phase in June in T&T, towards the 2017 FIFA Under 20 Men’s World Cup in South Korea.

“We’ve selected a squad of players that will come in on the first day to get acquainted with our plans and for us on the technical staff to be able to communicate from early what our vision and our intentions are with regards to getting the team ready for the start of the qualification,” Williams told TTFA Media.

This is the preliminary squad and we have identified a few players who are also based in the United States and England. We will also leave the door open to any other players who are eligible for selection, between this current time and the naming of the final team around late May,” he added.

Below is the list of T&T-based players who are requested to attend the opening session on Monday at the Ato Boldon Stadium. The overseas-based players who have been called include Joshua Burnett (Players Development Academy, USA), Jerren Nixon Jnr (Philadelphia Union, USA), Chaz Burnett (Players Development Academy, USA), Morgan Bruce (Stevanage Borough, England), ex-T&T Under 17 player Anthony Herbert (based in the USA) and Noah Powder (New York Red Bulls, USA).

PLAYER/DOB/CLUB

Jamaal Roach - 2/9/97 - Morvant Caledonia United
Shawndell Augustus - 11/23/97- Morvant Caledonia United
Nicholas Dillon - 3/25/97 - Central FC
Levi Fernandez - Central FC
Kareem Riley - 26/2/1998 - Central FC
Tekay Hoyce - 17/6/1998 - Central FC
Taryk Sampson - 3/5/97 - North East Stars
Hakim Baird - 3/29/97 - North East Stars
Kerry Daniel - 8/18/97 - North East Stars
John-Paul Rochford - 5/1/2000 - North East Stars
Kishon Hackshaw - 26/2/2002 - North East Stars
Nicholas Thomas - 3/21/97 - Point Fortin Civic
Darnell Hospedales - 13/3/1999 - Point Fortin Civic
Dominic Douglas - 5/21/99 - San Juan Jabloteh
Shakeem Patrick - 13/6/1998 - San Juan Jabloteh
Jankeon Alexander - 21/1/1998 - San Juan Jabloteh
Josh Toussaint - 8/7/97 - St Ann's Rangers
Rasheed Simon - 8/10/97 - St Ann's Rangers
Keston Julien - 10/26/98 - W Connection
Jabari Mitchell - 5/1/97 - W Connection
Isaiah Hudson - 7/27/00 - W Connection
Kori Cupid - 1/8/97 - W Connection
Kierron Mason - 14/8/1998 - W Connection
Shobal Celestine - 21/1/1998 - W Connection
Shirwin Noel - 10/5/98 - W Connection
Tyrek James - 18/11/1998 - W Connection
Isaiah Garcia - 22/4/1998 - W Connection

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 03:31:02 PM by Flex »
T&T first. Any other country comes a very distant 2nd.

www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg2
www.soundcloud.com/dcoachg3

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2016, 01:47:30 PM »
PROVISIONAL 33 CALLED TO UNDER 20 SQUAD FOR TRAINING

http://ttfootball.org/2016/04/08/6947/

A provisional squad of thirty-three players have been called up to begin preparations with the National Under 20 Men’s Team  at the Ato Boldon Stadium mainfield in Couva this Monday from 4:30pm.

Following the appointment of Brian Williams as Head Coach of the Men’s National Under 20 team this week, the former National team defender will welcome the players for the opening session as they look ahead to the build up for the Caribbean Football Union opening qualifying group phase in June in T&T, towards the 2017 FIFA Under 20 Men’s World Cup in South Korea.

“We’ve selected a squad of players that will come in on the first day to get acquainted with our plans and for us on the technical staff to be able to communicate from early what our vision and our intentions are with regards to getting the team ready for the start of the qualification,” Williams told TTFA Media.

This is the preliminary squad and we have identified a few players who are also based in the United States and England. We will also leave the door open to any other players who are eligible for selection, between this current time and the naming of the final team around late May,” he added.

Below is the list of T&T-based players who are requested to attend the opening session on Monday at the Ato Boldon Stadium. The overseas-based players who have been called include Joshua Burnett (Players Development Academy, USA), Jerren Nixon jnr (Philadelphia Union, USA), Chaz Burnett (Players Development Academy, USA), Morgan Bruce (Stevanage Borough, England), ex-T&T Under 17 player Anthony Herbert (based in the USA) and Noah Powder (New York Red Bulls, USA).

PLAYER/DOB/CLUB

Jamaal   Roach           2/9/97   CALEDONIA
Shawndell   Augustus   11/23/97   CALEDONIA
Nicholas   Dillon           3/25/97   CENTRAL FC
Taryk   Sampson           3/5/97   NORTH EAST STARS
Hakim   Baird           3/29/97   NORTH EAST STARS
Kerry   Daniel           8/18/97   NORTH EAST STARS
Nicholas   Thomas   3/21/97   POINT FORTIN CIVIC
Dominic   Douglas   5/21/99   SAN JUAN JABLOTEH
Josh   Toussaint           8/7/97   ST. ANN’S RANGERS
Rasheed   Simon   8/10/97   ST. ANN’S RANGERS
Keston   Julien           10/26/98   W CONNECTION
Jabari   Mitchell   5/1/97   W CONNECTION
Isaiah   Hudson   7/27/00   W CONNECTION
Kori   Cupid                   1/8/97   W CONNECTION
Levi   Fernandez                      CENTRAL FC
Kierron   Mason   14/8/1998   W CONNECTION F.C.
Shobal   Celestine   21/1/1998   W CONNECTION F.C.
Kareem   Riley           26/2/1998   CENTRAL FC
Jankeon   Alexander   21/1/1998   SAN JUAN JABLOTEH
Kishon   Hackshaw   26/2/2002   NORTH EAST STARS
Shirwin   Noel           10/5/98   W CONNECTION F.C.
Darnell   Hospedales   13/3/1999   POINT FORTIN C.C
Tyrek   James           18/11/1998   W CONNECTION F.C.
Shakeem   Patrick   13/6/1998   SAN JUAN JABLOTEH
Tekay   Hoyce           17/6/1998   CENTRAL FC
Isaiah   Garcia   22/4/1998   W CONNECTION
John-Paul   Rochford    5/1/2000   NORTH EAST STARS

Any of those youths Tobagonian players playing in Trinidad? I am curious because I noticed no players from Tobago clubs. Or maybe they did not screen players from Tobago yet? Or none was good enough to make the cut (which I doubt)? so ?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 01:49:11 PM by Sando prince »

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2016, 06:40:47 AM »
There was no word on the u20 until they appointed the head coach. As such nothing was put in place for Tobago players. To be honest, most of the better players have exams.....

Tobago has though gathered a team for the u17s land they are expected to play their Trinidad counterparts at some point.......we hope. The National U17 head coach has already visited the boys early in their sessions.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2016, 06:08:32 PM »
lets add to the list
Kyle Braithwaite University of Pittsburgh
Sterling Noriega,Huston
Johan Welch (Houston Dynamo Juniors/ North Carolina
Montell Joseph UK
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 06:12:22 PM by Trini _2018 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline amielisadore

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2016, 07:08:25 PM »
Williams invites 33 players for U-20 squad; but SSFL stars miss out on preliminary list
(WIRED868)

Trinidad and Tobago National Under-20 Team coach Brian Williams selected a 33-member squad to begin training today but there were startling omissions from the list of invitees.

Most notably, Shiva Boys Hindu College midfielder Tyrel “Pappy” Emmanuel, who was among six Caribbean players selected for a Manchester City clinic earlier this year, and his fellow student and dynamic winger Quinn Rodney were both overlooked.

Emmanuel and Rodney were identified by “Soca Warriors” coach Stephen Hart, last month, as two of Trinidad and Tobago’s most gifted teenagers.

The Shiva duo were far from the only talent who did not get on to the initial national training squad, as St Anthony’s College winger Kathon St Hillaire, Queen’s Royal College (QRC) goalkeeper Jadel Poon-Lewis, Naparima College midfielder Shane Sandy and St Augustine Secondary playmaker Jesse Joseph also missed out.

The common thread is that they are all schoolboys who are not attached to any Pro League outfit.

Williams explained that his 33-man training squad was made up only of players attached to the country’s 10 Pro League clubs, which does not include a Tobago outfit. However, he said the list would be modified quickly and he already has plans to scout in Tobago.

“This is not the final list but this is the list to start our preliminary training,” Williams told Wired868. “Because I (was only just selected as national coach and) wasn’t scouting all the time. But seeing as I only have two months to prepare the team, I needed some base to start with.”

Williams said his current training list includes all the players involved in the 2015 CONCACAF Under-17 Championship as well as the under-20 players currently attached to Pro League clubs. His initial criteria excluded 17 of the 21 players named on the SSFL’s official 2015 all-star team.

Ironically, several SSFL players who did not earn picks on the 2015 all-star team made it into Williams’ squad simply because they are attached to Pro League clubs.

The only exception was First Santa Rosa and QRC midfielder John-Paul Rochford, as he represented North East Stars in the Pro League Youth League season and was announced as a Stars player on the TTFA shortlist.

To be eligible, players must be born on or after 1 January 1997.

“I might have to include ‘Pappy’,” said Williams. “What happened is he wasn’t on the last Under-17 squad with Shawn Cooper… I will be moving through the Pro League youth league and reserve team games and everywhere else I can find to scout players now. And I will take recommendations from other coaches too.

“I am also trying to go into Tobago this month’s end. I will select 23 or 25 boys to take to Tobago to play a Tobago XI back to back games. And I will then select about 30 boys to continue after that game.”

Omissions apart, Williams did have some notable talents on his initial training squad, which included Central FC striker Nicholas Dillon and W Connection playmaker Jabari Mitchell—who were both members of the previous National Under-20 Team—as well as 14 year old North East Stars and Trincity College East midfielder Kishon Hackshaw, 18 year old Central and Presentation College (San Fernando) midfielder Kareem Riley and the 16 year Rochford.

Overseas-based players Joshua Burnett (Players Development Academy—USA), Jerren Nixon Jnr (Philadelphia Union—USA), Chaz Burnett (Players Development Academy—USA), Morgan Bruce (Stevanage Borough—England), Noah Powder (New York Red Bulls—USA) and unattached former National Under-17 utility player Anthony Herbert were also pencilled in to be included in the training squad at some stage.

Nine of the 33 National Under-20 trialists—more than double the quota of any other club—are attached to W Connection, where Williams serves as under-16 coach. However, the “Savonetta Boys” have been a frequent supplier of talent for national youth teams in recent years, even before Connection chairman David John-Williams was  voted TTFA president last November.

The Trinidad and Tobago National Under-20 Team are due to start the Caribbean phase of their Korea Republic FIFA World Under-20 Championship in mid-June.

(Trinidad and Tobago National Under-20 Team trialists)

T&T: Tekay Hoyce, Kareem Riley, Levi Fernandez, Nicholas Dillon (Central FC), John-Paul Rochford (First Santa Rosa), Shawndell Augustus, Jamaal Roach (Morvant Caledonia United), Kerry Daniel, Hakim Baird, Taryk Sampson, Kishon Hackshaw (North East Stars), Nicholas Thomas, Darnell Hospedales (Point Fortin Civic), Shakeem Patrick, Jankeon Alexander, Dominic Douglas (San Juan Jabloteh), Josh Toussaint, Rasheed Simon (St Ann’s Rangers), Isaiah Garcia, Shirwin Noel, Tyrek James, Shobal Celestine, Kierron Mason, Kori Cupid, Isaiah Hudson, Jabari Mitchell, Keston Julien (W Connection).

Offline Gazza

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2016, 08:17:13 PM »
Shane Sandy MUST be on that team. There isnt a better, mature or more composed youth midfielder in this country.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2016, 08:19:58 PM »
Shane Sandy MUST be on that team. There isnt a better, mature or more composed youth midfielder in this country.

Come nah man.. doh start that nonsense. Anyone can come here and demand their family or friend should be on the team. We could tell you know this youth so you want to see him on the team but let the coach do his job and not make demands for your favourite player.

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2016, 09:43:31 PM »

Come nah man.. doh start that nonsense. Anyone can come here and demand their family or friend should be on the team. We could tell you know this youth so you want to see him on the team but let the coach do his job and not make demands for your favourite player.
I second it. Not because he would be a to ago player on the team but Shane is the best U20 midfielder in T&T. And he's not my family or friends but he should be on the team not as a “trialist” but as a sure pick

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2016, 11:42:07 PM »
With the eligible talent we have playing in the US, it would be a travesty not to have them at trials.
If the TTFF is cash strapped let the players pay their way to TT. It's been done before. Sad if it comes to that but to ignore what we have abroad is dotishness.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2016, 08:39:49 AM »

I second it. Not because he would be a to ago player on the team but Shane is the best U20 midfielder in T&T. And he's not my family or friends but he should be on the team not as a “trialist” but as a sure pick

no player is a sure pic
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2016, 07:45:14 PM »
tnt group..St Lucia..turk and Caicos..Guadeloupe 

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2016, 11:41:48 PM »
tnt group..St Lucia..turk and Caicos..Guadeloupe 

Where these games playing?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2016, 03:43:10 AM »
in Trinidad ( I think ..haha)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2016, 09:22:00 AM »
in Trinidad ( I think ..haha)

We live in home.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2016, 10:08:38 AM »
Trinidad and Tobago’s Men’s U-20 team will compete against Guadeloupe, St. Lucia, and Turks and Caicos Islands during the Group Stage of the 2016 CFU Men's U-20 Tournament which runs from June 15th-19th. This group will play their games in Trinidad and Tobago.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>