March 28, 2024, 09:41:05 AM

Author Topic: Naparima vs San Juan scores  (Read 3820 times)

Offline doublesandsolo

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Naparima vs San Juan scores
« on: November 27, 2006, 03:53:11 PM »
Anyone with info please post  ;D Photos would be great!

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Naparima vs San Juan scores
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2006, 04:00:00 PM »
San Juan 1 x Naps 0.

Fatima x San Juan on Thursday, National final.

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2006, 04:20:38 PM »
San Juan 1 x Naps 0.

Fatima x San Juan on Thursday, National final.

anyone to confirm these scoreS?

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 05:27:45 PM »
San Juan 2 v Naparima 0.
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 05:38:47 PM »
Congrats Coop's!

Hard Luck Naps fans.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 05:49:24 PM »
Oh gorm it has been 20 yrs that I eh go an intercol final but come Thursday I go be dey. 2o yrs ago Signal Hill beat we with an own goal but 2006 we will not be denied.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 05:51:03 PM »
well done fellars sweet revenge for last yr  ;D ;D

fatima u next on de list (hope de princy got some good pointer from dee game to tell u)

it all in de east this yr  ;D ;D

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 05:52:50 PM »
would they be the first team out of  the senior divison to win the intercol ?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2006, 06:24:01 PM »
Oh gorm it has been 20 yrs that I eh go an intercol final but come Thursday I go be dey. 2o yrs ago Signal Hill beat we with an own goal but 2006 we will not be denied.

U wasn't dey last year when we win de National Intercol Title? Wha kinda Fatima supporter u is gyul?  8)

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2006, 10:16:57 PM »

Doh worry darling....we doh need no own goal to beat all yuh...... ;D

awe gaum I wanted to mash up a south team bad bad in de final....I finding de south men real quiet  :whistling:

highlights up:

http://schoolsoccernet.com/index.cfm?Content=471

kicker boy: yuh padna site bad fuh days  :beermug:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 10:19:42 PM by lickslikefire »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2006, 10:36:27 PM »
so ah them goals that does score boy
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 10:00:21 AM »
 :D  lol, once again the final is between North zone and east zone

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 10:16:45 AM »
       Breds you remember that!!we made a clean sweep that year it was the only piece of Silverwear that got away from us,i never thought it would take us twenty years to complete everything,come on Jefery you can do it.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 10:17:37 AM »
lawd this is what intercol come to?

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 10:27:52 AM »
lawd this is what intercol come to?
      Explain what you mean by that?

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 10:29:58 AM »
Not that I have to explain my comments to anyone but....... the standard seems lower than I remember it technical ability and execution seems below par

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 10:43:40 AM »
       Breds you remember that!!we made a clean sweep that year it was the only piece of Silverwear that got away from us,i never thought it would take us twenty years to complete everything,come on Jefery you can do it.

Just a FYI.....weary eh a "breds" in de traditional sense of de word...meanin a man.  Now she could be classified as "one a de boys" so breds in dat context may be entirely appropriate. 

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »
Not that I have to explain my comments to anyone but....... the standard seems lower than I remember it technical ability and execution seems below par
        I will agree with you from that point of view but it's intercol and that's the standard,people going to get excited regardless of the level of play because they are associated with the schools in some shape or form not because of how they play.What i'm trying to say here is that there are people who try to bring down the Colleges league so they find all kind of reasons to do so.If you notice the same schools not winning everything so it have to have some standard,weather it's good or bad i don't know.  

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 10:51:54 AM »
If you notice the same schools not winning everything so it have to have some standard,weather it's good or bad i don't know.  

But Fatima win national Intercol last year and wnnin it again dis year... ;D

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 10:57:03 AM »
If you notice the same schools not winning everything so it have to have some standard,weather it's good or bad i don't know.  

But Fatima win national Intercol last year and wnnin it again dis year... ;D
       That's left to be seeeeeeeen!!!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 11:52:14 AM »
http://schoolsoccernet.com

double that up!!!   :beermug:  :beermug:  :beermug:

I really highly recommend everybody take a little look at the clips, and maybe get something of a vague idea of how the football going down now.

Quote from: ngozi  date=1164671364

I have to disagree with you here, I guess based on my memory of what intercol was.  Maybe you remember the "glory days" of intercol when men coulda walk from school team to national team without a hiccup (an hard back men was playing against boys too), but to me...I see a ittle improvement (granted all I seeing in those clips is the attacks...but it appear to me that men using a little more creativity in their attacks.  And you know what - I find the scorelines was really abnormally high this year right across the board.  If men have stats, I sure soem record break.

saying that the defence look awful in them clips.  Men like Dog should come home and teach coac=hes how to properly organise a defence and not have men doing what they doing dey.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 12:13:43 PM »
Palos what u drinking. When have I ever said I supporting Fatima. Boy is only one team I ever support in SSFL is San Juan i was at San Juan ist game evr against Gustine in 83. Fatima eh eh 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 03:14:26 PM »
http://schoolsoccernet.com

double that up!!!   :beermug:  :beermug:  :beermug:

I really highly recommend everybody take a little look at the clips, and maybe get something of a vague idea of how the football going down now.

Quote from: ngozi  date=1164671364

I have to disagree with you here, I guess based on my memory of what intercol was.  Maybe you remember the "glory days" of intercol when men coulda walk from school team to national team without a hiccup (an hard back men was playing against boys too), but to me...I see a ittle improvement (granted all I seeing in those clips is the attacks...but it appear to me that men using a little more creativity in their attacks.  And you know what - I find the scorelines was really abnormally high this year right across the board.  If men have stats, I sure soem record break.

saying that the defence look awful in them clips.  Men like Dog should come home and teach coac=hes how to properly organise a defence and not have men doing what they doing dey.

Bounty i read your comments and a couple things struck me  one of them was when you called for Dog to come home and teach men about organising a defense and such accomplished though dog may be things of that nature is not in his repertoire Dog's game is based on aggression and determination strictly ...his reading of the game and things of that subtle nature is average so it made me wonder what aspects you were really looking at.........Also and I quote "Maybe you remember the "glory days" of intercol when men coulda walk from school team to national team without a hiccup (an hard back men was playing against boys too), "...that in itself (though inaccurate it may be) said that men level was  higher look at our current national under 20 team.....as average as they get and that is the best we supposedly have to offer  beleive it or not this is a reflection of the low level we are seeing on these clips here of intercol directly and indirectly.....the truth hurts I'm sure  but one of the consequences of this supposed "improvement" you're seeing is a direct result of the "fantastic level of technical ability and execution you're seeing on these clips at the grassroots level we are lost"

Offline mangoseed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 03:31:16 PM »
F-A-T-I-M-A GO FATIMA GO!!!

one more east side to beat :P

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile