April 28, 2024, 05:00:42 PM

Author Topic: Da Vinci Code  (Read 21122 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: da vinchi code??????
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 10:40:10 PM »
Jesus  having kids is a big deal,some of the most powerfull ppl in the world saying there blood lines'

decending from his,they believe it as fact. From the Winsors to the Bushes to the Rockerfellers,they

think they have right to do any thing,because their decended from God.

Dan Brown"s wife ,beleives in all the new age stuff from Scientology to Kabala,she is the force behind

him.This piece of work on it"s own is as Tom Hanks says "A piece of hooyee" just a story,but the omen is

coming soon, am whats the date..............oh yeah 06-06-06.   thats a lot of seeds to be planting.

They say the Roman Church are corrupt anyway ;D

TrinInfinite

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 10:44:30 PM »
jesus had brothers and sisters but him gettin magdellene pregnant defeats de purpose of our saviour on earth, jesus was a perfect man, he wasnt a man of the flesh, he was born into de flesh to take away our sins and reunite us with de lord once more, bringin all nations under de lord and saviour, de devinci code has some truth but when dey talk about christ having a bloodline from him is rediculous bc jesus purpose wasnt 2 have a child, he was de sacrfice.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2006, 02:25:13 AM »
compre what the omen about?
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2006, 06:54:24 AM »
jesus had brothers and sisters but him gettin magdellene pregnant defeats de purpose of our saviour on earth, jesus was a perfect man, he wasnt a man of the flesh, he was born into de flesh to take away our sins and reunite us with de lord once more, bringin all nations under de lord and saviour, de devinci code has some truth but when dey talk about christ having a bloodline from him is rediculous bc jesus purpose wasnt 2 have a child, he was de sacrfice.

I not trying to debate anything, but just trying to be devil's advocate.....

how you know jesus didn't have children....because the bible told you so?....the bible is so vague since people can't translate it completely and accurately...moreover even if it was translated accurately, anyone can interpret the bible how they want...and yuh could always find some quote to try to substatiate yuh argument....

my point is people should read the bible with an open mind and not take it as gold...cause then in the extreme, we can compare ourselves to radical muslims, and kill people and praise allah, and quote some text in de Koran.... my 5cents :beermug:

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2006, 07:18:45 AM »
Somebody said earlier that the film is propaganda for the masses who question religion. Freemasons etc. The truth is Free masons, illuminati all dem want you to believe in religion the more they can divide u the better it is for them. The bible was written a long time ago, its gone tru some much writing/translations u dunno what was originally in there. Some even say theres a part thats never been exposed in the vatican. I'm not trying to offend people just my opinion. Fact is what proof is there to say he did or did not have a child, to say he did or did not excists, to say he really was the son of god. True or not there is only a book. everyting can be questioned and must be questioned if u r gonna expose the truth or at least some of it. My belief is that the illuminati started alot of these religions to control people. and they still use it today by playing christians off against muslims, and now even muslims v muslims saying sunnis bomb shiites moque when it was really dem. Once u believe in what u believe in, dont get tie up in all the shit.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2006, 11:13:46 AM »
Somebody said earlier that the film is propaganda for the masses who question religion. Freemasons etc. The truth is Free masons, illuminati all dem want you to believe in religion the more they can divide u the better it is for them. The bible was written a long time ago, its gone tru some much writing/translations u dunno what was originally in there. Some even say theres a part thats never been exposed in the vatican. I'm not trying to offend people just my opinion. Fact is what proof is there to say he did or did not have a child, to say he did or did not excists, to say he really was the son of god. True or not there is only a book. everyting can be questioned and must be questioned if u r gonna expose the truth or at least some of it. My belief is that the illuminati started alot of these religions to control people. and they still use it today by playing christians off against muslims, and now even muslims v muslims saying sunnis bomb shiites moque when it was really dem. Once u believe in what u believe in, dont get tie up in all the shit.

How did you come to that conclusion dred? Were you or are you a Mason or a member of the illuminati? Do you know Freemasons or members of the illuminati and have they confided their plot to dominate the world to you? Come to think of it, some ah meh pardnahs from High school and one ah meh cousins are masons as was my late father-in-law (and Eric Williams for that matter). I need to ask meh cousin and meh boys if they have plans to take over the world ;D .
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2006, 11:29:58 AM »
Somebody said earlier that the film is propaganda for the masses who question religion. Freemasons etc. The truth is Free masons, illuminati all dem want you to believe in religion the more they can divide u the better it is for them. The bible was written a long time ago, its gone tru some much writing/translations u dunno what was originally in there. Some even say theres a part thats never been exposed in the vatican. I'm not trying to offend people just my opinion. Fact is what proof is there to say he did or did not have a child, to say he did or did not excists, to say he really was the son of god. True or not there is only a book. everyting can be questioned and must be questioned if u r gonna expose the truth or at least some of it. My belief is that the illuminati started alot of these religions to control people. and they still use it today by playing christians off against muslims, . Once u believe in what u believe in, dont get tie up in all the shit.

How did you come to that conclusion dred? Were you or are you a Mason or a member of the illuminati? Do you know Freemasons or members of the illuminati and have they confided their plot to dominate the world to you? Come to think of it, some ah meh pardnahs from High school and one ah meh cousins are masons as was my late father-in-law (and Eric Williams for that matter). I need to ask meh cousin and meh boys if they have plans to take over the world ;D .

Well boy  I glad yuh went dey..I doh discuss religion ATALLLL with nobody...which is why I eh push een mih mout in dis thread

But I eh go lie boy pioneertrini hit mih fuh six wit dat one

I hear some far out conspiracy theories before....but he own had mih mashin brakes hard oui
Pioneer boy I eh discountin yuh theory...but yuh hadda admit, yuh throw ah bomb dey

But like ah say I will debate anyting else except religion.......so ah goin back and lurk
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2006, 01:40:44 PM »
eric williams was ah mason??? it have proof ah dat?

well if he was ah mason then alot go make sense to me.

but i do believe the masons are in charge of the world tho.

no question they are running shyt in america

almost every president was one

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2006, 01:49:29 PM »

I eh have no proof, but ah always used tuh hear dat he was ah lodge man.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2006, 02:39:11 PM »
yeah, i heard eric wiliams was a mason.  the rumor is that at his funeral the masons carry his body b/c his head had sprout horns or something so.  i doubt that was the case since masons usually take charge of burying their own.  here in the US it have white masons and black masons...F&AM...Prince Hall (the first black mason in the US)   white masons dont recognize them as 'real'  why??   look it up

i gone off topic...i want to see this da vinci code...i already look at some programs that try to discount the content of the book...the man have to have told some grain of truth...otherwise it would not have had all this fuss.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2006, 03:33:22 PM »
Yeh som1 very close to me was a mason and also helped 1 of Trinidads priministers out back when he was studying in England. The illuminati are in control of the world that is 100% true and proven. who do u think is behind all wars, so called terrorist attacks, who controls all the money. When things happen always look at who has the power to make it happen and who stands to gain more often than not u will see the colprits. The masons are basically a lower level of the organisation. The rothchilds, rockerfellas etc have big parts to play which is obvious by them owning the big banks. Big european familys own the federal reserve in america. george bush in oil etc etc its all linked. Mean while they have 6 billion people fighting over black, white, indian, muslim, christian, rich, poor. who own this land, who has a right to this land. all bullshit to keep every1 occupied. everyting of significance is owned by them. look it up, ask people whatever. im sure the older people in here will have heard alot over the years too. Who u tink fund Hitler? what u have to remember is these people r pure evil, if they have to give an order to kill 1 millions people in order for them to gain more power, control, money. they do it because they dont care they feel they r gods. why is it as soon as som1 talk about it fellas say conspiracy theory, yet bush can tell u it have an arab in a cave who organized the biggest attack on the soil of the worlds only super power. then they went and take over afganistan with 20k troops in 2 weeks, yet russian tried for a decade and still coundnt do it. even wid help abroad its still sounds stupid. if the religion ting is true or not that doesnt alter the fact of what they doin. like morvant say, 3 sides, right wrong, truth. Truth is they takin over the world and every1 fightin over right and wrong.  :beermug:  :duel:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 03:33:37 PM »

well if he was ah mason then alot go make sense to me.

but i do believe the masons are in charge of the world tho.

no question they are running shyt in america

almost every president was one

Only about 19 US presidents were masons.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2006, 03:40:17 PM »
Yeh som1 very close to me was a mason and also helped 1 of Trinidads priministers out back when he was studying in England. The illuminati are in control of the world that is 100% true and proven. who do u think is behind all wars, so called terrorist attacks, who controls all the money. When things happen always look at who has the power to make it happen and who stands to gain more often than not u will see the colprits. The masons are basically a lower level of the organisation. The rothchilds, rockerfellas etc have big parts to play which is obvious by them owning the big banks. Big european familys own the federal reserve in america. george bush in oil etc etc its all linked. Mean while they have 6 billion people fighting over black, white, indian, muslim, christian, rich, poor. who own this land, who has a right to this land. all bullshit to keep every1 occupied. everyting of significance is owned by them. look it up, ask people whatever. im sure the older people in here will have heard alot over the years too. Who u tink fund Hitler? what u have to remember is these people r pure evil, if they have to give an order to kill 1 millions people in order for them to gain more power, control, money. they do it because they dont care they feel they r gods. why is it as soon as som1 talk about it fellas say conspiracy theory, yet bush can tell u it have an arab in a cave who organized the biggest attack on the soil of the worlds only super power. then they went and take over afganistan with 20k troops in 2 weeks, yet russian tried for a decade and still coundnt do it. even wid help abroad its still sounds stupid. if the religion ting is true or not that doesnt alter the fact of what they doin. like morvant say, 3 sides, right wrong, truth. Truth is they takin over the world and every1 fightin over right and wrong.  :beermug:  :duel:

You said quite a mouthful there, so, where is your proof Pioneer? .

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2006, 03:48:18 PM »
proof of what? illuminati? look it up na man  ;D

I heard that all but 1 president was illuminati, but i wont say that for sure. over half of the presidents originate from the house of charmaine in france which was one of the big illuminati fams. dunno if i spelt it right. Just askin for your view. dont you belive theres a conpiracy to take over the world? or at least somting fishy goin on?  :beermug:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2006, 04:01:25 PM »
proof of what? illuminati? look it up na man  ;D

I heard that all but 1 president was illuminati, but i wont say that for sure. over half of the presidents originate from the house of charmaine in france which was one of the big illuminati fams. dunno if i spelt it right. Just askin for your view. dont you belive theres a conpiracy to take over the world? or at least somting fishy goin on?  :beermug:

Taking over the world is a monumental task. In what form do you think this "Take over" would be in? actual control of each and every political system of each country on the planet? That would be a major undertaking.

I have never heard about the house of Charmaine ting(ah kno ah Charmaine living round be me ah mus ask she bout dat) ;D

Since you're based in England you could probably do some research into Freemasonry since all of their important documents are stored in England at their library.

Someone mentioned that the white freemasons in America don't recognize the black masons, well that used to be the case a long time ago, but that is now passe. The Grand lodge in England has recognized Prince Hall Freemason members for hundreds of years now.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2006, 04:27:53 PM »
Would someone explain the meanings of:

Mason and a member of the illuminati
is it like a lodge ?

So damn interesting.

if some fool say look it up...i'll cuss.

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2006, 04:30:03 PM »
lol yeh ask she u never know ;)

Yeh every political system is right, what u have to remember is this isnt a new thing. It may take a very open mind at first when u hear this kinda info. and obviously alot of research, readin etc to get an idea of it. The same people controlling the world now are descendants of those who had control before them. They say it goes back thousands of years, back to sumer, Babylon and all the great cizilizations. but lets talk last few hundred years. say like the British Empire. Now every1 knows how big it was and how powerful. I think a quarter of the world was in their control. That is political, military, buisness and any type of media they might have had. When the old empire broke up all it was doing is changing its method of control from overt to covert. It's like Saddam who is also linked to these guys. He ruled as a dictator. illuminati rule their countries using so called elected heads of state. when things go bad in England or usa, Trinidad where ever. we say bush is an ass, blairs a c**t. They r just figure heads but every believes they elected dem so what can u do? in Iraq a man has control and beats down his opposition openly. when u do this u have a target a man to call evil. sooner or later the people will rebell. The people will always win if every1 is commited that much is obvious. Every1 sees through u, control is harder to maintain specially if u wanna control a large chunk of the world. Take South Africa, during the apartheid the same white familys who owned all the banks, big buisnesses, all the diamond fields still owed them after Nelson Mandela came to power. Black people there just got the illusion of being free and having the choice to vote. Its like ah kid who might have thought Trinidad was the whole world and felt trapped only for u to release him into the caribbean. and him thinking the caribbean is now the whole world. all u do is give a little bit more freedom but to that person it means everything and they are satisfied. When really u still have them trapped. better to control happy people than angry people if u get what im saying.

lol i didnt relise to wrote so much i need ah  :beermug:  :wavetowel:

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2006, 04:34:55 PM »

is it like a lodge ?

So damn interesting.

look it up  ;D

The masons are a secret society, usually people who have influence, status or who are well connected are members. They kinda look out for each other and do buisness. and u can claim up it in rank just like the army or mafia. The lodge is like a meetin place where they lime and discuss how to make money ;) the illuminati are a higher part of that society their members are very rich powerful people. presidents, bankers, royalty etc.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2006, 04:53:16 PM »

is it like a lodge ?

So damn interesting.

PM meh dou dou ah go tell yuh ;D  yuh kno how long ah want to tell yuh dat and have it at least be a lil legit :rotfl:

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2006, 06:59:24 PM »
be carefull there watching ;D  Morvant the omen is a remake of a horror movie series from the 80"s ,am sure u
know it.Damian the devils son aka the anti christ,comes to the bring the armageddon and then conquer
heaven.should DL .Classic
« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 08:39:03 PM by Compre »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2006, 08:03:27 PM »

is it like a lodge ?

So damn interesting.

look it up  ;D

The masons are a secret society, usually people who have influence, status or who are well connected are members. They kinda look out for each other and do buisness. and u can claim up it in rank just like the army or mafia. The lodge is like a meetin place where they lime and discuss how to make money ;) the illuminati are a higher part of that society their members are very rich powerful people. presidents, bankers, royalty etc.

i am grateful
thankie :beermug:

reason why i asked;
i attended a funeral recently for a person who was part of a lodge. actually the one on gray street woodbrook.
at the grave site, only the men were allowed close to the casket and the women were kept at bay
i couldn't make out what the men were "chanting" if i could call it that, and then I saw his brother place a pack of cigarette in the deceased shirt pocket. ....a ritual!! I don't know.

any explaination ?
and also why are women "not" allowed.

I know this is off the topic but....

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2006, 08:22:20 PM »
ok let see  :The chanting  ;D oh gosh ,protection in the afterlife especialy if he"s bad
cigs  probaly to trade .
Why women not involved because there smart,let the men do all the work,but don't let that fool you
they well involed, evil as sin :devil:

« Last Edit: May 23, 2006, 08:48:25 PM by Compre »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2006, 09:46:59 PM »
Boy Pioneer like this thread was real catharsis for you dread....you had to get dese tings off yuh chest long time

Since you eh really addressin religion ah feel ah could jump in

So yuh mean is not the taxes and drive of the german people that 'fund ' hitler war machine is the 'big council??'

And all dis tiime I thought dat whole cold war ting and build up of arms worldwide america and russia back door funding all de guerilla wars in afghahnistan, angola , lebanon,etc ...sandanistas vs contras in central america
pinochet vs allende , castro etc etc etc....all dat wasnt undercover cold war tactics..dat was illuminati too??

well boy if de illuminati REALLY wanted to make even more money...dey woulda put have every bettin house in de world put high high odds on T&T to sweep de world cup......and den 'arrange' fuh dwight and de boys to win
DEN dem fellahs would make more money in one night dan centuries of amassing wealth 'tryin' to take over de world
How dem aint succeed yet?...dey sorf or wha?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2006, 11:27:45 PM »
Boy Pioneer like this thread was real catharsis for you dread....you had to get dese tings off yuh chest long time

So yuh mean is not the taxes and drive of the german people that 'fund ' hitler war machine is the 'big council??'

And all dis tiime I thought dat whole cold war ting and build up of arms worldwide america and russia back door funding all de guerilla wars in afghahnistan, angola , lebanon,etc ...sandanistas vs contras in central america
pinochet vs allende , castro etc etc etc....all dat wasnt undercover cold war tactics..dat was illuminati too??

well boy if de illuminati REALLY wanted to make even more money...dey woulda put have every bettin house in de world put high high odds on T&T to sweep de world cup......and den 'arrange' fuh dwight and de boys to win
DEN dem fellahs would make more money in one night dan centuries of amassing wealth 'tryin' to take over de world

dutty they reach further than we all know.

when the french helped the north win the civil war. it was just a favor from a fellow mason

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2006, 06:36:08 AM »

when the french helped the north win the civil war. it was just a favor from a fellow mason

Well dias what I mean, if these people was hell bent in "taking over the world" all in dem times, when the world was barely developed the place woulda be RIPE for de pickings.
Dem fellahs woulda be runnin tings all now

Why de wait till de world get more complicated and 'allow' lil piss in tail country to develop or buy missiles and nukes and they still tryin to rule the world....yuh would think they could take over when tings easy

All dese 'secret' societies..masons, skull and bones, watchmen etc etc is old money big sawatee men keepin dey money flowin beetween 'blue bloods'.......it like ah verry upper crust version of ah su-su han

On top ah dat dey have man like Bill Gates and Lakshmi Mittall etc etc etc. (new money) makin more money dan old money...and de new money men makin more money dan de robber barons of old

ah might even play devils advocate wit allyuh and say " well dread dais de point, dey let bill gates LOOK like he ha de most money to fool we"....but allyuh know fuh sure dey eh lettin in no indian man from india,, and mittal is ah captain of world industry

Mih point is, I open minded as nex man...but yuh hadda direct mih to ah article, journal, book or even ah pamphlet self to support some of these theories.....someting like "ah did hear" eh really go cut it

Morvantman me eh denyin de north get fundin from outside (Britan) in dat civil war but we own Doc..eric williams write 'capitalism and slavery' and de reasoning for de funding is in dat book dred....pure economics dictate dat

Anyway fellahs...go head ah readin...by de way if de thread swing back to religion..me eh jumpin in  :devil:

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2006, 06:47:41 AM »
I believe in god in his infinite glory and mercy however, the catholic church has been very corrupt. unfortunately.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2006, 09:01:13 AM »
Yeh dutty i see what ya sayin and we will leave religion out of it too ;) but you have to remember they bacically already control the world. It's just the rogue states that they have had a hand in their taking over fully. If you read back what I said before about controling a population without them knowing. For them to have taken the world full by force along time ago would have been their biggest mistake, remember now they have retina scanners, micro chips, satellites and nuclear capability. they can now keep track of people and with the media brainwash them too. all this wasnt possible 100 years ago on the same scale although they have technology far beyond what is availible to the public. Also nero burnt rome, Hitler burnt the Reichstag, Bush burnt the towers, all were blamed on terrorists and used to push war. The bush family profited off the Nazis that has been well documented. As for Bill Gates and Lakshmi Mittal I think they are in it to. Did u ever hear about the phone calls made by people like blair b4 the sales of all the plants around europe. I never really check up on those tings tho. but im sure if u check out both their buisness dealings on their way to the top you will come arcross the names of a few high profile illuminati members more than a couple times.

Also have you ever heard of bohemian grove and the bilderberg meetings. You have all the powerfull richest people goin 1 place and lime yet they are so secretive about every aspect of what goes on. ill try get some links n ting for u bro.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2006, 09:32:29 AM »

well doh get tie up cause their were masons on both the British and American sides of that war.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2006, 04:40:20 PM »
OK  lets see if we could go over some of these ? too.

The illumainati has been around for thousands of years like pioneer said,Cain was probaly the first,but I digrest.But there wealth can only take them as far as technology and means of transportation takes them i.e you can only take over so much of the world on horse back.
   Another thing there rich but not infalable,they make mistakes,and as long as there are good people
to stop them they can"t take over.Thats why there secret ,in the shadows always trying to get there
ppl in top places a game of chess.The last time they tried to take over was WW2,if Hitler had won they would have been right there behind him,in the shadows.Remember when Prince Harry wore the Nazi SS
uniform,well that just flaunting there arrogance,and the majority of the populice totally clueless.
   But america won thats ok,most of them are american anyway.And like you say their soo-soo hand  :rotfl:
  So u see Bill Gates & Mittil are no treat to these ppl,anyone could get rich,we still live in a free
world,you could super rich its ok,they just might start inviting u to there parties in the bohemian grove and such.look the Wu Tang Clan are masons who u think in charge of mucic ,blu
  They don"t want Gates money who u thinks makes and prints the money :devil:,they have most of the riches in the world ,from the time gold use to flow molten from the ground.
  As for helping the Warriors win,thal be sweet eh :cheers:

« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 06:55:02 PM by Compre »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2006, 08:23:54 PM »
OK  lets see if we could go over some of these ? too.

The illumainati has been around for thousands of years like pioneer said,Cain was probaly the first,but I digrest.But there wealth can only take them as far as technology and means of transportation takes them i.e you can only take over so much of the world on horse back.
   Another thing there rich but not infalable,they make mistakes,and as long as there are good people
to stop them they can"t take over.Thats why there secret ,in the shadows always trying to get there
ppl in top places a game of chess.The last time they tried to take over was WW2,if Hitler had won they would have been right there behind him,in the shadows.Remember when Prince Harry wore the Nazi SS
uniform,well that just flaunting there arrogance,and the majority of the populice totally clueless.
   But america won thats ok,most of them are american anyway.And like you say their soo-soo hand  :rotfl:
  So u see Bill Gates & Mittil are no treat to these ppl,anyone could get rich,we still live in a free
world,you could super rich its ok,they just might start inviting u to there parties in the bohemian grove and such.look the Wu Tang Clan are masons who u think in charge of mucic ,blu
  They don"t want Gates money who u thinks makes and prints the money :devil:,they have most of the riches in the world ,from the time gold use to flow molten from the ground.
  As for helping the Warriors win,thal be sweet eh :cheers:

Compre..ah fine yuh know lil too much bout dese fellahs eh...pioneer trini typin like he jus esacpe from dem and he lettin go all de secrets before he get ketch and drag back in de bush

you talkin cool cool. :mackdaddy:                          :nailbiting:...ah watchin yuh wit mih big eye

1]; } ?>