April 28, 2024, 02:19:54 PM

Author Topic: Da Vinci Code  (Read 21117 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: da vinchi code??????
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2006, 09:05:10 PM »
 :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl: well yah ask :justkidding: but if ah stop postin well yah done know  :-X  :rotfl:
ps am640 sat nite  ;)
OK  lets see if we could go over some of these ? too.

The illumainati has been around for thousands of years like pioneer said,Cain was probaly the first,but I digrest.But there wealth can only take them as far as technology and means of transportation takes them i.e you can only take over so much of the world on horse back.
   Another thing there rich but not infalable,they make mistakes,and as long as there are good people
to stop them they can"t take over.Thats why there secret ,in the shadows always trying to get there
ppl in top places a game of chess.The last time they tried to take over was WW2,if Hitler had won they would have been right there behind him,in the shadows.Remember when Prince Harry wore the Nazi SS
uniform,well that just flaunting there arrogance,and the majority of the populice totally clueless.
   But america won thats ok,most of them are american anyway.And like you say their soo-soo hand  :rotfl:
  So u see Bill Gates & Mittil are no treat to these ppl,anyone could get rich,we still live in a free
world,you could super rich its ok,they just might start inviting u to there parties in the bohemian grove and such.look the Wu Tang Clan are masons who u think in charge of mucic ,blu
  They don"t want Gates money who u thinks makes and prints the money :devil:,they have most of the riches in the world ,from the time gold use to flow molten from the ground.
  As for helping the Warriors win,thal be sweet eh :cheers:

Compre..ah fine yuh know lil too much bout dese fellahs eh...pioneer trini typin like he jus esacpe from dem and he lettin go all de secrets before he get ketch and drag back in de bush

you talkin cool cool. :mackdaddy:                          :nailbiting:...ah watchin yuh wit mih big eye

w     guess that look scary boy
« Last Edit: May 24, 2006, 09:08:30 PM by Compre »

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2006, 09:21:13 PM »

The illumainati has been around for thousands of years like pioneer said,Cain was probaly the first,but I digrest.But there wealth can only take them as far as technology and means of transportation takes them i.e you can only take over so much of the world on horse back.
   Another thing there rich but not infalable,they make mistakes,and as long as there are good people
to stop them they can"t take over.Thats why there secret ,in the shadows always trying to get there
ppl in top places a game of chess.The last time they tried to take over was WW2,if Hitler had won they would have been right there behind him,in the shadows.Remember when Prince Harry wore the Nazi SS
uniform,well that just flaunting there arrogance,and the majority of the populice totally clueless.
   But america won thats ok,most of them are american anyway.And like you say their soo-soo hand  :rotfl:
  So u see Bill Gates & Mittil are no treat to these ppl,anyone could get rich,we still live in a free
world,you could super rich its ok,they just might start inviting u to there parties in the bohemian grove and such.look the Wu Tang Clan are masons who u think in charge of mucic ,blu
  They don"t want Gates money who u thinks makes and prints the money :devil:,they have most of the riches in the world ,from the time gold use to flow molten from the ground.

Compre..ah fine yuh know lil too much bout dese fellahs eh...pioneer trini typin like he jus esacpe from dem and he lettin go all de secrets before he get ketch and drag back in de bush

you talkin cool cool. :mackdaddy:                          :nailbiting:...ah watchin yuh wit mih big eye

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is di secret handshake by the way

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2006, 11:04:46 PM »
Dang.. wish i saw this thread ealier as it is right up my alley.. I have many things I can chime in and say but  wll lurke a lil while longer and observe for a while.!!

I am just itching to explode..!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2006, 06:34:50 AM »
Dang.. wish i saw this thread ealier as it is right up my alley.. I have many things I can chime in and say but  wll lurke a lil while longer and observe for a while.!!

Well share your wisdom nah man  :beermug: :beermug:

Just dont get dutty too scared  :devil:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2006, 07:22:48 AM »

Okay so  GO!!

Leh we hear how the illustrious illuminati is poised to take over the world  ::)
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2006, 08:32:09 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This is di secret handshake by the way

Well I guess it ain't ah secret no more ::)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2006, 10:46:18 AM »
watch nah, williams wasnt a mason, he was apart of another lodge, resocutioners lodge, de strange ting was dat priests from africa were already flying over for his funeral from africa before williams death happened of was even announced :o wat is even stranger is williams casket was a closed casket for one reason and this is what i heard, he committed suicide, shot himself in de head, his maid came in and discovered him, death by a fatal blow is often part of many lodges ritual.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2006, 12:41:46 PM »
watch nah, williams wasnt a mason, he was apart of another lodge, resocutioners lodge, de strange ting was dat priests from africa were already flying over for his funeral from africa before williams death happened of was even announced :o wat is even stranger is williams casket was a closed casket for one reason and this is what i heard, he committed suicide, shot himself in de head, his maid came in and discovered him, death by a fatal blow is often part of many lodges ritual.

STEEUUUPSS ::)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2006, 01:45:20 PM »
oh lllyoddddd fadda...allyuh doh confuse meh nah
is either williams was ah mason or not

anyways i was so intrigue bout this conversation
i called me boy who is ah member of dey lodge in woodbrook
and ask him some questions which he didn't answer all....secret i guess

women are specially invited to meetings....he stress on "specially". also you have to be a immediate relation to a "high" member.
he mentioned the handshakes ting.

funerals: there are 2, one that the public knows about - the other well he didn't continue
you get married to a member of the lodge, you are sworn to secrecy.
if you father, grandfather, uncle or cousin in the lodge - 120% you will also be in the lodge at age 21
they help their own - i asked how and what he mean, subject changed fast.
assuming job offerings, bail money, under the table transactions etc.
keeping the money "in" the family - your son marry my daughter, money staying in the family

den we start talking bout other stuff.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2006, 02:59:52 PM »
who are resocutioners??   u sure u dont mean rosicrucians dred???   

as for that grip shown in the picture, i doubt it is the real grip since many organizations when u give a grip u come close and cover it up.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2006, 03:08:36 PM »
oh lllyoddddd fadda...allyuh doh confuse meh nah
is either williams was ah mason or not

anyways i was so intrigue bout this conversation
i called me boy who is ah member of dey lodge in woodbrook
and ask him some questions which he didn't answer all....secret i guess

women are specially invited to meetings....he stress on "specially". also you have to be a immediate relation to a "high" member.
he mentioned the handshakes ting.

funerals: there are 2, one that the public knows about - the other well he didn't continue
you get married to a member of the lodge, you are sworn to secrecy.
if you father, grandfather, uncle or cousin in the lodge - 120% you will also be in the lodge at age 21
they help their own - i asked how and what he mean, subject changed fast.
assuming job offerings, bail money, under the table transactions etc.
keeping the money "in" the family - your son marry my daughter, money staying in the family

den we start talking bout other stuff.

my father-in-law was a mason but none of my brothers in law are members...interesting though.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2006, 03:46:23 PM »
this mason thing is real heights boy.  i am a member of a fraternityin the US -Kappa Alpha Psi- some of my brothers are masons and/or have fathers who are.  one time one of my line brothers told me how alot of the stuff we were doing came from the masons and that the founder of the frat should have been killed for doing what he did and that...Jesus Christ was a mason...now it was like 6 of us in the truck, and when he said that last part the truck get real quiet.

a few years ago, my uncle, who just happens to be my frat brother told me how when my father went Bahamas his brother in law got him to join a lodge over there.  my pops NEVER told me anyting bout it...and my family see plenty hard times so i dont see how it help him.   last year i was carrying him somewhere and we passed a masonic temple here in Columbia and out the corner of my eye i see him kinda watch the temple, but he ent say nutten.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2006, 03:54:40 PM »
this mason thing is real heights boy.  i am a member of a fraternityin the US -Kappa Alpha Psi- some of my brothers are masons and/or have fathers who are.  one time one of my line brothers told me how alot of the stuff we were doing came from the masons and that the founder of the frat should have been killed for doing what he did and that...Jesus Christ was a mason...now it was like 6 of us in the truck, and when he said that last part the truck get real quiet.

a few years ago, my uncle, who just happens to be my frat brother told me how when my father went Bahamas his brother in law got him to join a lodge over there.  my pops NEVER told me anyting bout it...and my family see plenty hard times so i dont see how it help him.   last year i was carrying him somewhere and we passed a masonic temple here in Columbia and out the corner of my eye i see him kinda watch the temple, but he ent say nutten.

now why yuh gone and do yuhself that... ;D

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2006, 07:08:37 PM »
lol, na dats not the real grip. they have different handshake and signs according to your degree etc. also different rings. also if u are a low level mason u wont become rich just so. remember most masons dont know much about all the shit that goes on above them, like any gang higher up u are the more u know and more u make.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2006, 08:00:31 PM »
jesus christ was ah mason eh ?

fari explain nah, ya cyah leave me hanging so.
pointman and pioneer allyuh knew bout that ?

occonorg ah fine ya reading too much, is time to put ya fingers to use...ummm ok lemme re phrase that

steups NO..leave it
start typing nah  :devil:

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 25, 2006, 08:30:22 PM »
I tink he was but some people will argue against it ect, wouldnt suprise me tho  ;D most influential people  through history was apart of them. remember u dont just have to be a mason to be part of the bigger ting, it have illuminati, knights templa, knights of malta, skull and bones, even safri club which saddam is a member of. this ting goin on since the first big civilizations. 1000s of years ago. occonorg start writing.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 25, 2006, 08:53:33 PM »
I thought Jesus was a carpenter, mason too man mutitalented boy  ;D. I know eve was the first carpenter.By the way where Morvantman   ??? tell us about the templa u read the book :beermug:

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 25, 2006, 09:26:13 PM »
come nah fellers

how jesus coulda be ah mason and still be prosecuted like that???

them does help they own. i experienced the power of mason's first hand. i had ah fight with one next thing i find out i got orders to leave virginia and now i stationed in florida working on a completely new platform.

anyways the timeline for the mason's dont add up with jesus's time in history.

another point de knights templar was established to help the pilgrims tru their passage.(help the christians on their journey) and it was rumored they broke-up when the muslims took over. and they also say the big money they had came not from the catholics paying them off fuh keeping it a secret but from gifts from wellwishers(sound stupid to me).

de most fishey part of this whole story is the fact that everytime the catholics go to destroy the scrolls that hold the truth like 3-4 men escape just a day b4. but if yuh know yuh bible yuh could see ah pattern cause that happen to christ, moses, lot and he wife etc...

and as far as the handshakes go the one in de picture is just one of like 20. that one in de picture not even used anymore(what i hear)
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 25, 2006, 09:38:14 PM »
Do you want to know where they really got there money and power

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 25, 2006, 09:51:26 PM »
well i knida figured it out but i think the only way to control the people is tru religion

yuh see the movie v for vendatta? well kinda like that

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2006, 05:29:51 AM »
yeh that pic is from a film conspiracy theory, so thats som shitty 1 lol. but yeh i have v for vendetta and that whats happenin in trute, u ever seen the film 1984?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 26, 2006, 05:33:33 AM »
nah what it bout?

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 26, 2006, 05:39:36 AM »
same ting like v for vendetta, just it was made in 1984 so it wont look so modern but still ah good movie about wah goin on. how big brother watchin everyting.  :beermug:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 26, 2006, 06:36:58 AM »
Do you want to know where they really got there money and power

Yes!!! ...expound  :waiting:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #84 on: May 26, 2006, 12:18:48 PM »
well i knida figured it out but i think the only way to control the people is tru religion

like now i have to go look at that movie...
is V for Vendatta eh ?

and thanks fur clearing up that Jesus was ah mason...ya theory made sense...
if dey masons look after their own, den ya know dey rest

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 26, 2006, 12:27:10 PM »

like now i have to go look at that movie...
is V for Vendatta eh ?

and thanks fur clearing up that Jesus was ah mason...ya theory made sense...
if dey masons look after their own, den ya know dey rest

Everybody does see what dey want oui

V for vendetta is ah modern interpretation of what happened on Guy Fawkes night in London

Personally I saw....a thinly veiled lesson of what could happen in de states if de Bush administration continue de way dey going

Anyways...de opening monologue from mih boy was ah real wicked teef head..check it:

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis-à-vis an introduction, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."

I also thought the movie sucked by the way  :sleepy:.....but dais jus me

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2006, 01:04:55 PM »
lol, now u didnt memorise dat did u  ;D

i know it wasnt an amazing film but it got its message across. u eh hear what v say, people are not meant to be scared of their govements, govements are meant to be scared of their people. And its not only the states dat will get lock down so, the whole world will. remember europe controls the states.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2006, 01:53:21 PM »
lol, now u didnt memorise dat did u  ;D

i know it wasnt an amazing film but it got its message across. u eh hear what v say, people are not meant to be scared of their govements, govements are meant to be scared of their people. And its not only the states dat will get lock down so, the whole world will. remember europe controls the states.

Boy doh talk so rumsfeld and cheney go shoot yuh in de side of yuh face fuh dat

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2006, 04:46:25 PM »
hm.  knights templar supposedly were established to help the pilgrims but they turn into a financial organization.  things that we know today as credit cards and other financial documents were invented by these templars.  i have seen several documentaries this year that claim that these templarss were actually excavating holy sites and looking for the holy gail and other religious artifacts.  these men were fierce fighters, they mostly came from the higher class families of the day, it was an honor to have a son in the templar.  they had many epic battles with the moslems and supposedly would commit suicide if they were captured.  the downfall of the organization came when the leader at the time let himself get captured and ransomed.

the king and the pope conspired to disband the templars b/c they were getting very powerful so u know the church and the state could not have that. it is said that some of them escaped down some cliff in france, im not sure. (but if u see the cliff them fellas had to be some real dan to go down it).  they killed most of them in nightly raids
 and burned the leader, but it is said that he cursed the pope (or the king i cant remmber)  and predicied death within 30 days for one of them...it came true.

i born and grow catholic but over the last 8 years or so i really start to question certain things. i think is part of he growing process.  i mean how can i not be oncerned when a priest in my faith could propose that blacks be enslaved (bartolome de las casas)  i know he later regretted but still...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 26, 2006, 06:27:41 PM »
i have seen several documentaries this year that claim that these templarss were actually excavating holy sites and looking for the holy gail and other religious artifacts.

One item dey were supposedly looking for was de Ark of de Covenant. A good book to read is Sign and the Seal : The Quest for the Lost Ark of the Covenant by Graham Hancock.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>