April 25, 2024, 04:14:27 PM

Author Topic: Will certainly be a necessary addition to the under 20 squad  (Read 3685 times)

Offline pops

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Will certainly be a necessary addition to the under 20 squad
« on: November 29, 2006, 01:45:44 PM »
Emmanuel Joseph {Former Fatima College } is a must for the under 20 team .The ttff have by passed this player who is making certain waves in st louis misssouri .The 2005 national intercol winner and north zone intercol winner with Fatima College  was also a member of the rangers youth team that swept all competitions and went to england to play agianst premership youth teams .He also was part of the Secondary School Football Alll Star team and was voted as the Best midfielder and one of the top 5 players .The tall center midfielder now attends east central college and finished top scorer and was selected on the 1st team all region and 2nd team alll conference .He is wanted by sevaral other schools for a transfer next term .He was not invited to the recent camp in Carolina and questions were asked because he is at age to help the struggling under 20 team of Brian Williams .

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will certainly be a necessary addition to the under 20 squad
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2006, 02:02:19 PM »
Well Pops, most ah dem youths fuh de T&T teams, ah only know dem by name and what ah read about dem. I like tuh see ah player on de pitch perform, and den give my comment on him, cuz ah mey location ah cah see some ah dem. However, ah must say dat de info yuh gave on Emmanuel, it sounds like ah player who is ready and cud do great things fuh de under 20. Ah go back up and let de other members dat know Emmanuel, throw in dey 2 cents. Bless.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 02:09:28 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2006, 02:03:39 PM »
hi emmanuel post some clips ah yuh playin and we go judge yuh

me and fuentes good

ah go link yuh
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline login

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2006, 12:17:32 PM »
big big player take wa i tellin uh ,he and louis both went fatima but louis both went fatima but louis get call to the camp and he didnt and louis get pick as result of thecamp which could have and most definately be the result if he was called ...........

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2006, 01:56:37 PM »
Emmanuel Joseph {Former Fatima College } is a must for the under 20 team .The ttff have by passed this player who is making certain waves in st louis misssouri .The 2005 national intercol winner and north zone intercol winner with Fatima College  was also a member of the rangers youth team that swept all competitions and went to england to play agianst premership youth teams .He also was part of the Secondary School Football Alll Star team and was voted as the Best midfielder and one of the top 5 players .The tall center midfielder now attends east central college and finished top scorer and was selected on the 1st team all region and 2nd team alll conference .He is wanted by sevaral other schools for a transfer next term .He was not invited to the recent camp in Carolina and questions were asked because he is at age to help the struggling under 20 team of Brian Williams .

is either the  ttff eh know about him or they just ova look him
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2006, 07:07:00 PM »
Hey Tallest or someone else,

May be somebody should try to get Emmanuel's name over to Wim or Williams.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2006, 07:29:54 PM »
Hey Tallest or someone else,

May be somebody should try to get Emmanuel's name over to Wim or Williams.

well if well when is a better word we get past jamaica we call him back
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline mcaw

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2006, 05:00:44 PM »
Emmanuel is a fantastic talent one of pace ,vision and exceptional ball control he practicaly destroyed school football when he was down here .............................was kinda shoked when i didnt see his name on the list cause he has already shown he better than elton john  hyland and guerra  at school level when he dominated the center of the park against them last year.And currently he is playing at a much higher level as them and from reports he reel successful upthere .I am telling u he could more than bolster this squad.At least the ttff should look at their talent pool.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2006, 06:27:51 PM »
would some one email the ttff about this guy then what about manners from san juan
« Last Edit: December 01, 2006, 06:39:57 PM by triniman »

Offline mangoseed

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2006, 07:43:44 PM »
emmanuel joseph is a way better player than manners
i was in emmanuel's class when he was in fatima but he left after lower 6 last year to pursue his scholarship
one of the reasons why fatima was able to dominate last year was because as our captain was in defence
emmanuel was also able control the mid and the strikers
great foresight, decent speed for a tall person , great control , comfortable with possession of the ball
can also play a defensive role
also st. louis, was one of the best strikers fatima had seen in years
the change started for fatima with him alongside a 13 yr old chad de freitas 3 years ago
can tear through any defence
last year when he transfered to st anthony's he was their top scorer i think
even scored on us when they beat us 4-1 in the second round of league
but wat about players like machel james and sean bateau?
machel captained fatima last year to victory and his younger bro (marvin) made the side.
sean's brother (sheldon) is the u-16 national captian and sean also was on fatima's winning intercol side last year..
our defence was comprised of the two pairs of brothers
Marvin James , Machel James , Sean Bateau , Sheldon Bateau

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2006, 08:24:24 PM »
emmanuel joseph is a way better player than manners
i was in emmanuel's class when he was in fatima but he left after lower 6 last year to pursue his scholarship
one of the reasons why fatima was able to dominate last year was because as our captain was in defence
emmanuel was also able control the mid and the strikers
great foresight, decent speed for a tall person , great control , comfortable with possession of the ball
can also play a defensive role
also st. louis, was one of the best strikers fatima had seen in years
the change started for fatima with him alongside a 13 yr old chad de freitas 3 years ago
can tear through any defence
last year when he transfered to st anthony's he was their top scorer i think
even scored on us when they beat us 4-1 in the second round of league
but wat about players like machel james and sean bateau?
machel captained fatima last year to victory and his younger bro (marvin) made the side.
sean's brother (sheldon) is the u-16 national captian and sean also was on fatima's winning intercol side last year..
our defence was comprised of the two pairs of brothers
Marvin James , Machel James , Sean Bateau , Sheldon Bateau

well the over look him

Offline statistics

• New Warrior
  • leave it on the floor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2006, 07:04:52 PM »
woa mangoseed, james ur skipper and d big bateau over age so yea they were overlooked cause they are inelligible.
However Emmanuel real bad hands down. like mathew say, he show when he was down here for intercol tha he badder than elton john and them men. Now, i not puttin them down and sayin that the midfielders not good. Cause dey  proove that they bad too,,But da emmanuel is show more than skill/talent. The man is an all rounded footballer: superb control/vision/determination/leadership (on and off the pitch)..etc... everybody is watch football and when dey side gettin lix u is fell like d players u watching doh ever put it out 100% i see emmanuel play and boy tha tallman is put it out till it on the floor whether d side he on up or down
I hope d reason he aint get pick is cus dey overlook him cuase boy if they never consider him cuz he not gud, imagine the kinda oder talent they aint consider

Offline pops

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2006, 10:40:25 AM »
u see wa i tellin yall there the under 20 team weak ..........well  the could get better like how st louis was drafted in last minute and from reports wa the best player on the day .and jamican last minute player scored a double emmanuel should at least be given that chance.and i sure there are many more players out there like him

1]; } ?>