April 18, 2024, 06:50:04 AM

Author Topic: Arsenal vs Fulham  (Read 5448 times)

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal vs Fulham
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2006, 12:15:15 PM »
After looking at the game last night:

* Arsenal need to buy Diop.  They need that steel in the middle.
* Hoyte ain't look bad.  He save Traoure a few times with two great last ditch tackles.
* Henry look like he was just grazing out there.
* Routledege look GOOD.  De man starting to find back he form like when he was at Charlton.  At his best he is very Lennon like.  As a matter of fact, he was really ahead of Lennon until h esuffered that early season injury at Spurs.  This man have spped like Lennon, nice touches, and don't give him space to run, cause he is dangerous ont he break.
* Besides being ah marksman, Walcott could pass de ball. He can only get better.
* Fulham's use of a five-man midfield, did not allow Arsenal to build out of the back to the middle, and you could see they were frustrated.  They couldn't play as they wanted to.  It took dem a while to figure it out.

Arsenal Should of brought the Fridge (Diop) long time. Oh Well!
Routledge was at Crystal Palace boss. I wouldn't say he has Speed like Lennon, thats a bit of a mismatch probably better consistancy for delivery.
Hoyte was sh!t in the first half & fixed up 2nd.
Hopefully Diaby comes back soon :)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
Re: Arsenal vs Fulham
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2006, 01:45:03 PM »
After looking at the game last night:

* Arsenal need to buy Diop.  They need that steel in the middle.
* Hoyte ain't look bad.  He save Traoure a few times with two great last ditch tackles.
* Henry look like he was just grazing out there.
* Routledege look GOOD.  De man starting to find back he form like when he was at Charlton.  At his best he is very Lennon like.  As a matter of fact, he was really ahead of Lennon until h esuffered that early season injury at Spurs.  This man have spped like Lennon, nice touches, and don't give him space to run, cause he is dangerous ont he break.
* Besides being ah marksman, Walcott could pass de ball. He can only get better.
* Fulham's use of a five-man midfield, did not allow Arsenal to build out of the back to the middle, and you could see they were frustrated.  They couldn't play as they wanted to.  It took dem a while to figure it out.

Arsenal Should of brought the Fridge (Diop) long time. Oh Well!
Routledge was at Crystal Palace boss. I wouldn't say he has Speed like Lennon, thats a bit of a mismatch probably better consistancy for delivery.
Hoyte was sh!t in the first half & fixed up 2nd.
Hopefully Diaby comes back soon :)

Sorry.  Hands went before the brain.  I meant the relegated team.  Yes Palace.  Yeah I agree.  Routledge's  delivery is better than Lennon.  I watched him closely last night, and he picking out man on they head.  Hoyte was not a standout, but his tackling is good.  I don't think he fits into Arsenal's scheme of things though, and he will eventually be dealt.  Towards the end of the game Walcott had him as an option on an overlap and didn't give him the ball to cross.  Maybe it's a lack of confidence by Walcott in Hoyte's ball skills.  He will not play for England, and needs to get some sense and commit to Trinidad.  ;)

1]; } ?>