March 28, 2024, 12:12:41 PM

Author Topic: What going on with Luton?  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
What going on with Luton?
« on: November 28, 2006, 04:22:13 AM »
How do you go from being unbeaten in 7 game sout of 8 and havinbg a 5 game unbeaten streak to losing 6 straight games with an aggregate of 3-19?

I mean i know they lost a player with the stroke but does that explain it all. Anyone has any explanations?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: What going on with Luton?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 07:47:19 AM »
How do you go from being unbeaten in 7 game sout of 8 and havinbg a 5 game unbeaten streak to losing 6 straight games with an aggregate of 3-19?

I mean i know they lost a player with the stroke but does that explain it all. Anyone has any explanations?

I was now thinking the same thing. Since the stroke, Luton as gone from promotion candidates to demotion likelies. And is serious licks too....I guess losing, like winning, is a habit. When the players hit a slump, it is hard to get out. BUt I have not seen the agmes...don't know what ahs happened to the squad. I just see one poor result after another. What is really going on?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 12:35:48 PM »
Me eh know but Carlos get out of there quick
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 07:42:22 PM »
Luton lost steve howard from last year - a big player for them. Then the one player suffered a stroke and they havent recovered
Hart for president

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 03:10:26 PM »
wheeew...back to winning ways today. And Carlos scored...his 6th league goal. Great contribution considering the position he plays in. Sunderland and Southhampton also won today and Coventry tied.

1]; } ?>