April 19, 2024, 04:01:07 AM

Author Topic: Levante v Barcelona  (Read 859 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Levante v Barcelona
« on: December 02, 2006, 01:00:50 PM »

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Levante v Barcelona
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 02:11:20 PM »
thanks Jah Gol  :beermug:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 02:55:22 PM »
Good to see Victor Valdes having a brilliant game during an outstanding season for him  He has had his critics (not necesarilly on this forum) and, some of the criticism has been waranted, but I always have felt he should be on the Spanish senior team.....even if is dat idiot of a coach dat have to call him up.  The man is really one of the better 'keepers in Europe.  Nice game.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 02:59:58 PM »
Good to see Victor Valdes having a brilliant game during an outstanding season for him  He has had his critics (not necesarilly on this forum) and, some of the criticism has been waranted, but I always have felt he should be on the Spanish senior team.....even if is dat idiot of a coach dat have to call him up.  The man is really one of the better 'keepers in Europe.  Nice game.

1-1 final score. Levante had a strong 2nd half. Barca has to be ahappy with the point. They have one eye on the CL game on Tues. By the way...that had to be one fo the worst football pitches I have ever seen.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 05:46:23 PM »

1-1 final score. Levante had a strong 2nd half. Barca has to be ahappy with the point. They have one eye on the CL game on Tues. By the way...that had to be one fo the worst football pitches I have ever seen.
     LOL!  I didn't know what to make of it.  That pitch looked like something transposed right out of the savannah, and the shade patterns was huttin' meh eye and dem!

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

1]; } ?>