April 24, 2024, 07:56:45 PM

Author Topic: Yow why all dem indians only getting kidnapped in T&T????  (Read 10472 times)

truetrini

Yow why all dem indians only getting kidnapped in T&T????
« on: December 02, 2006, 07:52:41 PM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161060814

I challenge anyone to provide me with the race of all the kidnapped and the race of all the kidnappers, as well as the number of fake kidnapping and the races of those who pretended to be kidnapped.  I beleive that they will find dat all eh as sat and Panday and dem trying to make it out to be!

Two police officers were among five men convicted of the 2002 kidnapping of a former magistrate's son yesterday. Although he postponed sentencing to next week, Justice Herbert Volney-who presided over the three-month-long trial-did not hide his intention to send them to jail.
"In matters of this sort, barring exceptional circumstances, invariably a term of imprisonment can be expected," Volney stated. One of the five got some hope that he would be treated leniently, when the judge heard of his illiteracy, poor mental development and history of extreme poverty. While the prosecutor voiced his disagreement, Volney said he was inclined to be merciful to 41-year-old William Mahase.

Mahase's attorney, Ian Ibrahim, asked for his client to be released on a bond. But the judge was harsh in his criticism of one of the policeman, PC Darryl Samnarinesingh. He pointed out that in addition to being a serving police officer at the time of the kidnapping, Samnarinesingh had been living with a sister of the kidnapping victim, Rishi Permanand.

"You would expect this sort of conduct from a known thug ... (not from) a police officer who is sworn to protect and serve citizens," the judge remarked. The other police officer, PC Anand Ramcharan, was not even in court to hear that he had been convicted. He fell ill during the trial, and his attorney, Rangee Dolsingh SC, said yesterday that Ramcharan was hospitalised "on the verge of a stroke".

The judge issued an arrest warrant for Ramcharan and said he could seek medical attention at the prison infirmary.  Permanand, son of former magistrate Owad Permanand (now deceased) and nephew of former Appeal Court judge Jean Permanand, was driving along Arena Old Road, off Tumpuna Road, with Samnarinesingh on December 17, 2002, when a car pulled alongside him and ordered him to stop.

A group of men came out and grabbed him and whisked him to a hut in a forested area. He was held hostage for just over two days and a $850,000 ransom was demanded. It was not paid and he was released, according to him, after bargaining with one of his captors.

The main witness was one of the kidnappers, Allan Sarran, who said PC Samnarinesingh had approached him to help with the kidnapping. He said he roped in his own father, Pooran Sarran, and two other men-his cousin, Mitchum Maraj and Mahase. He said he was the one who bargained with Permanand, and agreed to release him.

After Permanand was set free, Allan Sarran came to the Express and reported that police officers had been involved in the kidnapping. He then turned himself in to the police. He was granted an immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony.

The accused men denied they were ever involved in the plot. The jury convicted them of various charges-including kidnapping, false imprisonment and conspiracy to kidnap.
It was in his mitigation address that Ibrahim reminded the judge of evidence from a doctor who had concluded that Mahase's intelligence level was sub-normal and that he could be easily influenced by dominant personalities.

At this point, Senior State prosecutor, Wayne Rajbansie, urged the judge to at least send Mahase to jail for a short period.  Attorney Daniel Khan, who represented 51-year-old Pooran Sarran-who is from Cunupia-said his client only agreed to take part in the plot to "rekindle a relationship with his estranged son (Allan Sarran)". He said his client was not the mastermind and his role was limited to driving the get-away car.

Dana Seetahal SC said her client, 35-year-old Samnarinesingh, had no criminal record. She also asked the judge to note that Permanand had not been kept in any "inhuman conditions" during his captivity.

The other defence attorneys in the case were Israel Khan SC, Keith Scotland and Wayne Sturge. State attorney Candia James also prosecuted.

Volney said he would sentence the five men on December 6.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 07:56:52 PM by truetrini »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Yow why all dem indians only getting kidnapped in T&T????
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 07:57:13 PM »
they have the money and businesses most ah that is set up also
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 07:58:32 PM »
they have the money and businesses most ah that is set up also

Fella i was being sarcastic..me eh feel so many indians getting kidnapped by blacks at all..as some here believe!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 09:37:27 PM »

I challenge anyone to provide me with the race of all the kidnapped and the race of all the kidnappers, as well as the number of fake kidnapping and the races of those who pretended to be kidnapped.  I beleive that they will find dat all eh as sat and Panday and dem trying to make it out to be!

Breds as far as I know is only Trinidadian getting kidnap and fake kidnap, and is only Trinidadians doing de kidnapping and de fake kidnapping.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 10:34:00 PM »
if u want to put your name on a business e.g ihavemoneysingh & sons. then people know who to target.

also, some people like to bling too much.

if yuh want to bling
then when they come fuh yuh
yuh better know how to handle yuh ting

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 11:06:15 PM »
^^ that rhymed ,.... btw so what wrong with bling all them bad boys and poor ppl is bling ,so rich doh want to bling too ? That country rotten to the core sorry ,if daiz the effects of capitilism .

Add : actually is the ppl rotten ,cause when nobody living there anymore ,it go return to ah paradise island ,it bless as .
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 09:38:56 AM by CV:5 »

truetrini

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 07:46:48 AM »

Breds as far as I know is only Trinidadian getting kidnap and fake kidnap, and is only Trinidadians doing de kidnapping and de fake kidnapping.

Breds I know dis, it have certain posters here who does always proclaim dat is only "indians getting kidnapped in T&T!"

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 09:07:47 AM »
Pull this thread please, it ignorant.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2006, 04:28:44 PM »
how come dem only finding de fake kidnappers and when Indian Kidnapp a man eh?.. Trutrini yu does talk some f**kery sumtimes does mek mi wonder if Manning or cro cro is yu daddy. I gone.. Mi nuh mix up innah this type a f**kery..every f**king body done know Indian suffering in dat country yu go come wid sum bullshit like this.. Wrk on yu plan yu talking about to stop crime in Trinidad and then come here and chat yu f**kery.. Big f**king murderers getiing away free.. Man get charge wid murder and he holding government Job.. Man is gangstar and dem talking bout he is community leader.. Like yu think sey every body innah this forum Dotish ?.. allyuh flicking man does mek mi kiss mi teeth and shake mi f**kin head..de hate sum A unnuh bloodclaut have for Indians does mek mi wonder what a gwan wid people . Yu nuh read de papers yu nuh see whats going on in dat Country?

I done wid this argument.. cya mi done see de fealings yu have Towards Indians!!!!!!!!! an mi nuh mix up myself wid people who full of hate!!!!!!!!
war..
Black Lives Matter..

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2006, 04:51:29 PM »
I am not full of hate, I full of disgust for you and yuh shit about indiands getting kidnapped all de time.

Steups.

Jes showung yuh dey have two sides and den de trute.

if yuh cyar bear ir den go wat den.

steups.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 02:45:37 PM »
de majority ah people gettin kidnapped is indian.wuh yuh tryin to say.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 09:54:39 AM »
The obvious statistics show that indians are the most kidnapped "group" in Trinidad. That in itself says nothing. Do criminals have a personal axe to grind with members of any group in Trinidad ? Is that criminals along with being dishonest, selfish and heartless are also racist ? Crime in Trinidad has affected everyone. The murders in East POS and the robberies in virtually every part of the country do not indicate to me that criminals favour any specific group of people.

Offline d1onlysexysugar

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2006, 03:05:54 PM »
de majority ah people gettin kidnapped is indian.wuh yuh tryin to say.

n dem self doin d napping ... word out is dat its jus drug related ... payin back Dole Chadee wit blood since dey ent have will  2 pay cash .... as ah say  word on d street .   :whistling:
ADM

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2006, 04:18:42 PM »
Jah Gol is not the criminals people talking about with discrimination...is the response or lack there of from the authorities...perhaps making them more vulnerable targets...probably even encouraging staged kidnappings with the low likelyhood of being caught.

When innocent people become victims and people in authority paint a broad stroke and say things like...it drug related..or it staged how they supposed to feel.

This was what was coming from the top during their time of denial about crime.  Maybe they still in denial.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 06:21:23 PM »
Jah Gol is not the criminals people talking about with discrimination...is the response or lack there of from the authorities...perhaps making them more vulnerable targets...probably even encouraging staged kidnappings with the low likelyhood of being caught.

When innocent people become victims and people in authority paint a broad stroke and say things like...it drug related..or it staged how they supposed to feel.

This was what was coming from the top during their time of denial about crime.  Maybe they still in denial.
dcs bro clarify what u mean by this.
i cant see hwo de government could encouragre this ???
i mean really
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2006, 06:27:01 PM »
If i may ..I tink he mean ,by they lack of response they almost encouraging criminals who will tink " steupps man we could get away scotch free " them police could only  ketch they arse  ;D

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2006, 06:30:22 PM »
If i may ..I tink he mean ,by they lack of response they almost encouraging criminals who will tink " steupps man we could get away scotch free " them police could only  ketch they arse  ;D
he cyah ascribe that just to kidnapping cause is crime ona hold..by using that as an example..alone he implying more
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2006, 07:58:39 PM »
he cyah ascribe that just to kidnapping cause is crime ona hold..by using that as an example..alone he implying more

Kidnapping is a recent phenomenon and guess what...everybody know is something they have failed miserably to address.  OPPORTNITY KNOCKS.
Once everybody see what was going on it was ole mas...worse yet they was in denial bawling all kinda rubbish in the news. It not really happening...it not really happening.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2006, 06:10:20 AM »

This is a very weak argument. The very same broad strokes are being applied to the murders in East POS. As far as the public and perhaps the police are concerned they all gang/drug related and really and truly "don't count". I don't hear the cries of discrimination when it involves some 'yute' from the gheto. The kidnapping rate has dropped while homicides have proceeded at the same pace as last year.

As I stated earlier crime is a problem of national concern. This is yet another bogus claim of discrimination and does nothing to solve the problem. We must all put pressure on the government to tackle crime more effectively. Through Legislation, Judicial reform and reform of institutions such as the Police, Coast Guard, Customs etc we can see a positive change in the rate of crime.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2006, 07:26:59 AM »

This is a very weak argument. The very same broad strokes are being applied to the murders in East POS. As far as the public and perhaps the police are concerned they all gang/drug related and really and truly "don't count". I don't hear the cries of discrimination when it involves some 'yute' from the gheto. The kidnapping rate has dropped while homicides have proceeded at the same pace as last year.

As I stated earlier crime is a problem of national concern. This is yet another bogus claim of discrimination and does nothing to solve the problem. We must all put pressure on the government to tackle crime more effectively. Through Legislation, Judicial reform and reform of institutions such as the Police, Coast Guard, Customs etc we can see a positive change in the rate of crime.

Pressure de Gov't through legislation, judicial reform.....these MF can't even jail 2 known killers......How can we pressure a Gov't that is in bed with the crime bosses and de drug dealers.  What de Gov't trying to do is shift the public eye away from de sh*t dat dey doing.  Jus remember it isn't magic it is misdirection
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2006, 07:37:29 AM »
 Ah think everybody missing the sarcastic point the man trying to make.

Crime have no color until the politicians get involved.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2006, 08:05:05 AM »

fina-4king-lly

ah tort was only me seeing dat

truetrini

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2006, 08:29:24 AM »

plenty here eh want to see dat, becasue deyalways seeing color.

PERIOD!

Who vex lorse....dat is why I make de post in de first place too.  But some want to make everything ah political statement.

Some does bawli trins, but den when it expedient dey can categorize in terms ah indians and blacks.

Me eh calling no nmaes but one ah dem jokers one day tell me dat I would never vote fuh ah all indian or all hindu party..and I ell de jackass he damn correct.

Why would such a party exist in de first place?  especially in T&T?
ent/

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2006, 09:01:26 AM »
if u want to put your name on a business e.g ihavemoneysingh & sons. then people know who to target.

if yuh want to bling

This statement sounds like ah resignation to kidnapping as a normal part of everyday life...and it shouldn't be.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2006, 09:07:33 AM »
waaaay...lOOK pointman

whey yuh been bredda!!...de wife have yuh totin bags in and around buckhead or wha?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2006, 11:06:33 AM »

if yuh want to bling

i have to agree with this....
why is it people have to know ya have money
you, ya wife and only child living in ah 6 bedroom with 5 cars in dey yard

you gone out in public and ya wallet fat in ya pocket, ya chile skinny he/she teeth and showin off
people envious and money does make dey world go round.

dey fastest way to get money is to kidnap..plain and simple
sad ting tho, dey family member ya didn't share ya money with, is dey one dat hire dey kidnappers to do dey hit.  Is dem dat know ya every move - or ah disgrutled employee.

nobody who is known to have dey money safe...doh care what team ya batting for.
strange tho...ah never hear ah badjohn chile get kidnap.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2006, 11:25:35 AM »
Ah have ah friend in Trini and his son was taken from him never to be seen again.  De man would help anyone (within reason) and it isn't because he is my friend dat ah saying dis, he is one of dem people dat would give you de shirt off he back if he had to no questions asked.  He was never a show off, doh have more dan 2 cars and de man buy ah lot of land (where he grew up) and build a modest home.  Den people just jealous of material things, so dey take de man first born son and now de man loss.

My point...is nuttin more dan people hatred of wukkin hard and jealously of other people dat do wuk dey ass off dat drive dem to take he son, plain and simple and is no colour or race dat came into play.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2006, 11:30:40 AM »
Ah have ah friend in Trini and his son was taken from him never to be seen again.  De man would help anyone (within reason) and it isn't because he is my friend dat ah saying dis, he is one of dem people dat would give you de shirt off he back if he had to no questions asked.  He was never a show off, doh have more dan 2 cars and de man buy ah lot of land (where he grew up) and build a modest home.  Den people just jealous of material things, so dey take de man first born son and now de man loss.

My point...is nuttin more dan people hatred of wukkin hard and jealously of other people dat do wuk dey ass off dat drive dem to take he son, plain and simple and is no colour or race dat came into play.
dat maybe is one reason.
but there are numerous reason not no one reaosn why dem rich people getting kdinapped.
some ah it is that chickens coming hoem to roost.
u feel all de poeple make dey money legitmately..eh eh.
now de footman comign n ask back for ah lil somin...wah no?
ok then we go see
as well as drug and othe illegal reasons.
greed jelaous crime
all different reasons no one reason
NOTIC EI SAY RICH NOT INDIAN.
who think is jus indian cause thye indian dumb!!

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2006, 11:59:21 AM »
Boy fellas is not just Indian or rich getting take these days...............it look like once you seem to be doing lil decent in life them vultures looking to plunder...........Yeah I see wah HOE sayin bout some adem that getting kidnap, trample some peeps to get whey they is, but the majority of these things in Trini..........is to much .........RED EYE bizness. Men robbing tom dick and harry...............doubles man getting take, fisher man ( well some in the import bizness)..............but these days I find criminals jus lookin for a easy wicket and if you fit the bill

Boy jus the odder day.my uncles bizness get burglarize............for like the 10th time. I cah lif them ways at all I eh like that kinda lifing at all.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2006, 12:07:04 PM »
Unfortunately Trinidad is a place with so much rumors people does swallow de latest ting normal normal

I hear all chupid kinda story:

Was only blacks kidnappin indians

Indians faking they own kidanppin

'Skelly' is the mastermind

Abu is the mastermind

Police brass is the mastermind

All who was involve wit chadee and dem gettin payback

Deportees from de states and canada is de masterminds

Only rich people gettin kidnap
(Until they drag poor little vijay persad in de forest never to be seen again...and he family is just regualr hard wukkin people)

Colombians behind the whole ting

People who workin in the banks is the masterminds

There was even an apocryphal story that the first syrian that get kidnap...the father pay the ransom hire hit men from the states and wipe out de kidnappers "which is why rich syrians doh get kidnapped" .....until they beheaded that Dr. Khoury fellah

We have a family friend who get killed by those animals when they attempted to kidnap him..the man eh no bling man,,regular man..always in central market limin etc...he grow up  in belmont wukkin hard and do well for himself..livin in de same humble house dong in pt. valley for donkey years and he was chinese

I have no idea what to beleive.....but at least the kidnap shit has stopped

Ufortunately the crime continues

It really is ridiculously sad
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

1]; } ?>