April 26, 2024, 02:27:44 AM

Author Topic: T&T U20S FACE JAMAICA IN 1ST LEG AT HARBOUR VIEW  (Read 33651 times)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Post Ah Link Fuh U-20's Game vs J'ca here nah...PLEASE!!
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2006, 09:21:39 AM »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T U20S FACE JAMAICA IN 1ST LEG AT HARBOUR VIEW
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2006, 09:57:49 AM »
But reports have also indicated that the Jamaican national team will have the services of English-based Watford youth striker  Joel Grant who got the call up last week to join the team for the playoffs with T&T.

More reggae britz in the making?

eh eh...What became of the Trini Brit J Lloyd samuel and Bobby Zamorra. I also read recently where on of your current Trini Britz has set up a night club back home in teh UK...Birchall I think it was. And what became of that Brazilian guy that played for you guys a couple years ago? is he still living in T&T or did he return to Brazil?

yeah but RF yuh counted 3 trini-britz dere.. only 1 has played for us..

for the past 10 years how many britz allyuh had?  30..40...50?  help meh out  i lost count

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2006, 10:52:37 AM »
But reports have also indicated that the Jamaican national team will have the services of English-based Watford youth striker  Joel Grant who got the call up last week to join the team for the playoffs with T&T.

eh eh...What became of the Trini Brit J Lloyd samuel and Bobby Zamorra. I also read recently where on of your current Trini Britz has set up a night club back home in teh UK...Birchall I think it was. And what became of that Brazilian guy that played for you guys a couple years ago? is he still living in T&T or did he return to Brazil?

for the past 10 years how many britz allyuh had?  30..40...50?  help meh out  i lost count

This whole Trini-Britz Reggae-Britz issue is a done deal now.  Yeah JA has been doing it longer, but we went combing the UK looking for reinforcements for the Warriors, and most of us were ready to welcome them with open arms, once they showed a willingness to play for us.  Hence Birchall is so beloved.
How many of us hoped the young Dutch fella played for us?
How many of us hoping that the next generation produces the next Trini-Brit or Trini-Yankee to come play for us.

Im all for firing some verbal(text) shots at our rivals, but lets check the ammo and make sure is not a cap gun we shooting with...

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2006, 11:19:07 AM »
The match will not be televised live since it's a triple-header with the second round of matches of the Champions Cup at the Harbour View mini stadium. The Jamaica vs T&T playoff encounter will be the second match of the evening.

A 3-0 win for the YOUNG REGGAE BOYZ.  :applause: :applause: :cheers: :cheers: :wavetowel:

jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2006, 11:22:52 AM »
http://www.radiojamaica.com

thanks we can hear the beating you all will be getting
I will be listening to the weeping and moaning and gnashing of teeth coming from the T&T supporters.
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2006, 11:24:50 AM »
http://www.radiojamaica.com
thanks man
ya does have to pay for dat or just free sign up?

not free. but very cheap.
I will be keeping an eye on TVJ SPORTS network tonight to see if there will be a delayed broadcast.   
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2006, 11:36:17 AM »
Groups confirmed for 2007 CONCACAF Under-20 Final Round

24.11.06 - Groups A & B have been confirmed for the 2007 CONCACAF Under-20 Final Round taking place in Panama and Mexico, respectively.
Panama will host Group A at the Rommel Fernández Stadium in Panama City from 17-21 January and will feature Guatemala, Haiti and the USA.

Mexico, who is staging Group B at the Carlos González y González Stadium in Culiacán, Sinaloa from 21-25 February, has Costa Rica, St. Kitts & Nevis and the winner of the Jamaica – Trinidad & Tobago playoff.

The top two teams from each of these groups will qualify to the FIFA U-20 World Cup Canada 2007.

2007 CONCACAF UNDER-20 FINAL ROUND
Group A (Rommel Fernández Stadium – Panama City
PANAMA
USA
GUATEMALA
HAITI

Group B (Carlos González y González Stadium – Culiacán, Sinaloa)
MEXICO
COSTA RICA
ST. KITTS & NEVIS
JAMAICA/TRINIDAD & TOBAGO

jjbrown

Offline doublesandsolo

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2006, 01:22:30 PM »
Can we see live on the net ;D dat would be great!?

Offline doublesandsolo

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2006, 01:23:49 PM »
any Trinidad radio stations showing the game? any video as well?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2006, 02:28:41 PM »
Is this stat right ??

Siya 
Posted Today @ 12:57:02 PM     

Reggae Guru

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: Today @ 1:21:35 PM
 One of the players is a Jamaican born and bred. The rest of what you are saying I fully agree with. We are going to play Trinidad and we have to go get a Watford player? We can incorporate a player in the program if he is good enough but did we need to grab a player to play trinidad today.

For every one footballer Trinidad has of any skill level Jamaica has at least two but the new Jamaican mentality says we must get a big name out of England to play little Trinidad who as far as I know are coming with Trinidad born and raised players. Tell me there is nothing patently classless and unfair not to mention hurry-come up bout that? If Trinidad has better players than we do let's see.

Question: Where does Costa Rica run to to get players?

Answer: Costa Rica. They just look within and develop their infrastructure out of necessity - Now check out their consistency and quality for a country not much bigger than Jamaica.

S.A. 2010. Children Of Zion Coming Home.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 02:39:37 PM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2006, 02:30:16 PM »
any Trinidad radio stations showing the game? any video as well?
i want ah radio like yours oui  ;D ;) ;D ;)

mines does only have sound :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2006, 02:42:39 PM »

I could count about 20 players playing in various divisions in the UK right now who have at some point, or will in the near future show interest in playing for Jamaica. Nothing wrong with having a wide pool of players to choose from! Jermaine Pennant (take a good look at him next time you see him play)...wanted to play for Jamaica long before he was picked for England under-21. Imagine if the JFF had given him a call up.

Ronnie Mauge, Ian Cox, Seabra, Chris Birchall, JLLoyd Samuel, Bobby Zamorra, Nathan Ellington, Ricky Shakes, Boucaude, Tony Warner (I count 11)  etc etc have all been players that the T&TFA has tried to convince to join your program....fact that only a few obliged takes nothing away from the fact.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 02:44:21 PM by Reggaefan »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2006, 02:56:11 PM »
Nothing wrong with having a wide pool of players to choose from! Jermaine Pennant (take a good look at him next time you see him play)...wanted to play for Jamaica long before he was picked for England under-21. Imagine if the JFF had given him a call up.

My goodness....allyuh blank jermaine pennant? What a ting!!
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2006, 02:56:49 PM »

I could count about 20 players playing in various divisions in the UK right now who have at some point, or will in the near future show interest in playing for Jamaica. Nothing wrong with having a wide pool of players to choose from! Jermaine Pennant (take a good look at him next time you see him play)...wanted to play for Jamaica long before he was picked for England under-21. Imagine if the JFF had given him a call up.

Ronnie Mauge, Ian Cox, Seabra, Chris Birchall, JLLoyd Samuel, Bobby Zamorra, Nathan Ellington, Ricky Shakes, Boucaude, Tony Warner (I count 11)  etc etc have all been players that the T&TFA has tried to convince to join your program....fact that only a few obliged takes nothing away from the fact.

Its  samuel and zamora were the only player who cut style on us becuase they were in the englsih set up. Plus shakes boucard cox birchall   none of them   carried our team and  they were not head and shoulders above what we had eg like how marlon king burton burton ribbie earl carried the reggae boyz  .. why bring up pennant had he wanted to play for JA he would have snubbed the england chance ent..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline doublesandsolo

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2006, 03:08:28 PM »
any Triinidad live feed?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2006, 03:26:33 PM »
wha is the score people what is the score

Offline doublesandsolo

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2006, 03:39:01 PM »
no scores yet? game start yet?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2006, 03:45:16 PM »
man we in limbo here boy even the jakan on they site sticking

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2006, 03:49:36 PM »
was de latest on de game.... who is we starting line up???? which coaches on de bench?

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2006, 04:01:01 PM »
man we in limbo here boy even the jakan on they site sticking
Maybe they are hiding the link from you

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 03, 2006, 04:04:17 PM »
Jamrock leading 1-0. Suppose to be Half Time now.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 03, 2006, 04:08:03 PM »

:-[

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 03, 2006, 04:08:59 PM »
I would say it now ; we should never be in this position. How the flick the likes of St. Kitts qualify and we now fighting for respectablity?

Why with all the back arse planiing now we discovering we may have undiscovered/ no  more like neglected talent pool in the USA?

Why we does always make two steps forward an five backwards? lawd why why? When will we learn?

We fight to get out ah the Digicel cup last year; we scrape  past Bahrain and now look  how we  future national team players...learning the same ropes....... scrape through instead of convincingly cutting teams asses in the Caribbean!!!!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2006, 04:11:12 PM »
I would say it now ; we should never be in this position. How the flick the likes of St. Kitts qualify and we now fighting for respectablity?

Why with all the back arse planiing now we discovering we may have undiscovered/ no  more like neglected talent pool in the USA?

Why we does always make two steps forward an five backwards? lawd why why? When will we learn?

We fight to get out ah the Digicel cup last year; we scrape  past Bahrain and now look  how we  future national team players...learning the same ropes....... scrape through instead of convincingly cutting teams asses in the Caribbean!!!!!

You can rest assured that there is plenty of blame to go around throughout our country.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2006, 04:11:54 PM »
Nooooooooooooooo noooooooooo come on fellas  >:( i wonder how much chances we missed and plus weak in goal >:(

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2006, 04:12:46 PM »

Alberta it too early for that. At least Wim in Ja with the team. The wheels of progress turning. It might be too slow but they turning.
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2006, 04:13:59 PM »

thanks 4 d update...

come on TnT get an away goal.. and leh we battle it out on Wednesday

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2006, 04:16:17 PM »
ah willimas eh experimenting

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2006, 04:18:03 PM »
come on boys.... let's do it an away goal

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 03, 2006, 04:18:38 PM »

Alberta it too early for that. At least Wim in Ja with the team. The wheels of progress turning. It might be too slow but they turning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah the wheels on the bike go round and round and yuh know hat they just keep on spinning. If you keep doing the same things you have always done you will keep getting the same results. Wim in JA big deal!!!!

1]; } ?>