March 28, 2024, 03:06:35 PM

Author Topic: T&T U20S FACE JAMAICA IN 1ST LEG AT HARBOUR VIEW  (Read 33314 times)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: T&T U20S FACE JAMAICA IN 1ST LEG AT HARBOUR VIEW
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2006, 05:57:49 PM »
oh by the way
Good game Jamaica
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2006, 05:59:16 PM »
oh by the way
Good game Jamaica

Wha them players over hype ah wha i would like to read a report
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2006, 05:59:21 PM »
Some ah all yuh balls real small boi, is only half time and man ballin ah ready. Yuh have tuh have big balls and faith, tuh make it people, so cool nah man, wait till de game over, before all yuh start de fight down thing  8) Bless.

Dyez wuh ah sayin to pal!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeh well yuh could say dat but " some people heads are so far up their a..s that all they seeing and smelling is s..ht but they still feel that the smell is all rosy''

Look no matter the outcome of this game, we ought no to be in this predicament? explain how the level of St. Kitts U20 program is at a level to qualify from this tournament and we are fighting for a playoffs? What does  St. Kitts have that we lack in football organization, planning , facilities, talent pool? Come nah people wake up and see the real  s..ht we football program in.

Alberta ah agree wid yuh dey 100%, but we just have tuh learn from our (Federation) mistakes. Hope fully de Federation wud do their home work, and correct de problem for de future. I'm looking at dat situation as history, and just hope we qualify. I think once we qualify, wid de input of de dutch men, it is late, but not too late, dem bois wud make us proud. Bless.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2006, 06:00:12 PM »
Some ah all yuh balls real small boi, is only half time and man ballin ah ready. Yuh have tuh have big balls and faith, tuh make it people, so cool nah man, wait till de game over, before all yuh start de fight down thing  8) Bless.

Dyez wuh ah sayin to pal!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeh well yuh could say dat but " some people heads are so far up their a..s that all they seeing and smelling is s..ht but they still feel that the smell is all rosy''

Look no matter the outcome of this game, we ought no to be in this predicament? explain how the level of St. Kitts U20 program is at a level to qualify from this tournament and we are fighting for a playoffs? What does  St. Kitts have that we lack in football organization, planning , facilities, talent pool? Come nah people wake up and see the real  s..ht we football program in.

Alberta ah agree wid yuh dey 100%, but we just have tuh learn from our (Federation) mistakes. Hope fully de Federation wud do their home work, and correct de problem for de future. I'm looking at dat situation as history, and just hope we qualify. I think once we qualify, wid de input of de dutch men, it is late, but not too late, dem bois wud make us proud. Bless.

this happening long time
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2006, 06:01:51 PM »
sometimes I feel some T&T fans living in a wonderland. This is the same T&T under 20 team that could not beat the DR, St Kitts or Venezuela...AT HOME. Winning in Jamaica was always going to be extremely difficult. 2-0 is not the worst score. The only thing missing from making it a perfectly respectable scoreline was an away goal. 2-1 would have been a great score for the return leg. But the side could not do it and noone should be that surprised. Who you thought it was we were playing? It is a fact that they are just not that good..there are a few caribbean teams that can and have beaten them..let's not even talk about Concacaf. But all is not lost...there is still a second leg to play and teams have come back from worse. Let us see what they can do at home. It will be a great game. I hope people turn out to show support and understand that the fellas still learning.

As for our preparation...it was poor as usual, but from what I have read, the JFF didn't do a whole lot to prepare their team as well. Typical. Game on fellas...After everyone was down about the 1-1 tie against Bahrain in POS..Beenhaker made a great point. He said (and these are not the exact words).....when you are a kida nd dream about football, you don't dream about scoring the 4th goal in a 4-0 thrashing. You don't dream about easy victories..you dream about scoring the winning goal in the last minute of extra-time. Scoring the decisive penalty in a shootout. So never forget what it is like to be a kid and always have eternal hope and optimism and let's go forth and live the dream. Like I said...game on
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 06:03:22 PM by Filho »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2006, 06:08:44 PM »
oh by the way
Good game Jamaica

I'm sure none of the Jamaicans including myself was at the game. So you have to read about it in the papers tomorrow. However the coach's assessment was that if the YOUNG BOYZ had the same preparation as the Young Warriors. Jamaica would have scored more goals.
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2006, 06:11:18 PM »
oh by the way
Good game Jamaica

I'm sure none of the Jamaicans including myself was at the game. So you have to read about it in the papers tomorrow. However the coach's assessment was that if the YOUNG BOYZ had the same preparation as the Young Warriors. Jamaica would have scored more goals.

what prep did we have ? is playing a venezuela under 20 and the coach seems to be experemting any diffeent from the young boyz playing a few  club teams steeps

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2006, 06:13:24 PM »
Did Joel Senior play?
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2006, 06:17:25 PM »
Did Joel Senior play?
Yes. And gave the Young Warriors trouble.  ;D 
jjbrown

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2006, 06:18:05 PM »
Some ah all yuh balls real small boi, is only half time and man ballin ah ready. Yuh have tuh have big balls and faith, tuh make it people, so cool nah man, wait till de game over, before all yuh start de fight down thing  8) Bless.

SUPA, this eh have nothing to do with small or big balls, padnah, for some of us it is seeing our country doing the same thing over and over yet expecting different results.  As Albertha Trini stated: "....We shouldn't even BE in this position..." but as long as we continue to accept mediocrity from the people that are responsible for developing our football, that's all we are going to get.  Supporting our team wholeheartedly and having faith on matchday is not what is going to make us win a match or a playoff against
Jamaica or ANYBODY in our region.  We will ALWAYS support our players.  But the powers-that-be, have to better prepare them to accomplish the tasks that are being asked of them.  

Eh Chow like ah mentioned tuh Alberta, ah understand how some people feel, and I do respect dat. Wid dat said, ah still feel de fight down started too early, I is ah youth full of faith, and my thing in life is not tuh give up, yuh have tuh hold de faith and fight de struggle, if yuh want tuh survive in dis  world. Ah think whether is football or every day life, dat is how yuh should deal wid de matter. Yes de people in charge of making decisions for our football teams, keep flopin, but yuh know what, we have tuh move on and hope fuh ah better tomorrow. Yeh, and dat tomorrow is having faith in de bois dem until it is over on Wednesday, not at half time in de first game, yuh zee meh? Bless.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 06:21:25 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 03, 2006, 06:20:37 PM »
oh by the way
Good game Jamaica

what prep did we have ? is playing a venezuela under 20 and the coach seems to be experemting any diffeent from the young boyz playing a few  club teams steeps
Since Venezuela is not a part of T&T I would definately say yes.

See you Trinis tomorrow I'm going to watch the match on TVJ.  ;D
jjbrown

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 03, 2006, 06:34:55 PM »
Some ah all yuh balls real small boi, is only half time and man ballin ah ready. Yuh have tuh have big balls and faith, tuh make it people, so cool nah man, wait till de game over, before all yuh start de fight down thing  8) Bless.

SUPA, this eh have nothing to do with small or big balls, padnah, for some of us it is seeing our country doing the same thing over and over yet expecting different results.  As Albertha Trini stated: "....We shouldn't even BE in this position..." but as long as we continue to accept mediocrity from the people that are responsible for developing our football, that's all we are going to get.  Supporting our team wholeheartedly and having faith on matchday is not what is going to make us win a match or a playoff against
Jamaica or ANYBODY in our region.  We will ALWAYS support our players.  But the powers-that-be, have to better prepare them to accomplish the tasks that are being asked of them.  

Eh Chow like ah mentioned tuh Alberta, ah understand how some people feel, and I do respect dat. Wid dat said, ah still feel de fight down started too early, I is ah youth full of faith, and my thing in life is not tuh give up, yuh have tuh hold de faith and fight de struggle, if yuh want tuh survive in dis  world. Ah think whether is football or every day life, dat is how yuh should deal wid de matter. Yes de people in charge of making decisions for our football teams, keep flopin, but yuh know what, we have tuh move on and hope fuh ah better tomorrow. Yeh, and dat tomorrow is having faith in de bois dem until it is over on Wednesday, not at half time in de first game, yuh zee meh? Bless.

Ah cyah fault yuh fuh dat outlook at all, Padnah, I like to see it in our youth, but we do have to do more than hope.  If you didn't do no math for the whole semester and didn't prepare yourself, hoping for the best isn't going to help you pass your final exam.  I could totally apreciate your positive vibe in life and in everything else, but it also has to have the right mixture of preparedness.  Respect.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 03, 2006, 06:44:24 PM »
Wha time and where d game is Wednesday??

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 03, 2006, 06:49:51 PM »
Did Joel Senior play?
Yes. And gave the Young Warriors trouble.  ;D 
what u know you did not see the game

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 03, 2006, 06:50:54 PM »
oh by the way
Good game Jamaica

Since Venezuela is not a part of T&T I would definately say yes.

See you Trinis tomorrow I'm going to watch the match on TVJ.  ;D

can you tape it and uplaod it please

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 03, 2006, 06:54:46 PM »
congrats to Jamrock.
Time to deal with them in the second leg. There is no other alternative. (sigh)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 03, 2006, 06:55:43 PM »
congrats to Jamrock.
Time to deal with them in the second leg. There is no other alternative. (sigh)

we have to beat them by 3 clear goals and maybe they likely to score on us
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 06:57:35 PM by triniman »

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 03, 2006, 07:10:14 PM »
I guess it is time again to dust off de  "we need 3 clear goals  "tee shirt. I wonder if our resident statistician could say how many times we have found ourselves in this exact position with our various teams over the years ...and whether we have ever managed the feat ?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 03, 2006, 07:15:30 PM »
I guess it is time again to dust off de  "we need 3 clear goals  "tee shirt. I wonder if our resident statistician could say how many times we have found ourselves in this exact position with our various teams over the years ...and whether we have ever managed the feat ?

yuh think that will work again

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 03, 2006, 07:23:29 PM »

yuh think

that's why i wanted the staticians to check ...from what I can remember ...it has never worked !

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 03, 2006, 07:25:39 PM »

yuh think

that's why i wanted the staticians to check ...from what I can remember ...it has never worked !

i cannot believe this we lost 2 nil i jess f-ing vex

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 03, 2006, 07:31:18 PM »

yuh think

i cannot believe this we lost 2 nil i jess f-ing vex

i could tell by your reaction that you are under 30 ....dont worry i was like you once ...been there seen dat .... you know what worries me most ... we are doing the same things and expect different results ...first sign of insanity according to Einstein...and he should know !

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 03, 2006, 07:45:42 PM »
Waiz  the fret and Touches and Jah Gol say,this team is ah quandary .

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 03, 2006, 08:31:39 PM »
That team just not good but I call JA  3 trimes trying to get the score why because is a TNT team. So come thursday I go be dey hoping for a miracle. It has been said that WIm say that that team need a miracle well I believe in miracles so I goin I just wish I knew where I was goin because up to now I eh hear where the match playin.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 03, 2006, 08:40:15 PM »
That team just not good but I call JA 3 trimes trying to get the score why because is a TNT team. So come thursday I go be dey hoping for a miracle. It has been said that WIm say that that team need a miracle well I believe in miracles so I goin I just wish I knew where I was goin because up to now I eh hear where the match playin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See this is why I could blow ah gasket!!! ah mean it takes  the team to get to this level of performance before man could realize what has been obvious? I mean  should one not know  early on in the preparations and selection phase the nature of the team; it's abilities; it's potential; it's strengths and weakness.

I ask once more : yuh think think Wim could spend some time and use some of he pay tuh work at developing talent in TNT?

Somebody needs two clouts and some bullpistle in dey arse tuh smarten up all the crap that taking place.

Jamacia see they in trouble: Jamaica goes and brings in reinforcements and wham; buss two goals in we ass; we in trouble  and we now realize that we eh good enough so that's that!!! shame  shame..... shame.....
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 08:42:46 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 03, 2006, 08:42:04 PM »
That team just not good but I call JA  3 trimes trying to get the score why because is a TNT team. So come thursday I go be dey hoping for a miracle. It has been said that WIm say that that team need a miracle well I believe in miracles so I goin I just wish I knew where I was goin because up to now I eh hear where the match playin.

If yuh say that whim was right about we pro league? peltier , downing , daniel,thomas silas spann and a few other play on the first team.. 2 years ago the beat side caribbean teams  14 and 15 nothing and now they struggle  ???

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 03, 2006, 08:42:30 PM »
That team just not good but I call JA 3 trimes trying to get the score why because is a TNT team. So come thursday I go be dey hoping for a miracle. It has been said that WIm say that that team need a miracle well I believe in miracles so I goin I just wish I knew where I was goin because up to now I eh hear where the match playin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See this is why I could blow ah gasket!!! ah mean it takes  the team to get to this level of performance before man could realize what has been obvious? I mean  should one not know  early on in the preparations and selection phase the nature of the team; it's abilities; it's potential; it's strengths and weakness.

I ask once more : yuh think think Wim could spend some time and use some of he pay tuh work at developing talent in TNT?

ok alberta how about a dutch youth coach

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 03, 2006, 08:50:29 PM »
How about a coach period!!!! I eh care if he dutch Brazialin, argentian. Mexican or whatever as long as the man is qualified to work with palyers of less er talent and get the most out of them; as long as the man is capable of teaching and guiding.

NO JAMAICIANS NEED APPLY... THEY MOTHER  COUNTry is very nice.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 03, 2006, 08:51:02 PM »
what preparations are you talking about?
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>