March 28, 2024, 03:21:48 AM

Author Topic: T&T U20S FACE JAMAICA IN 1ST LEG AT HARBOUR VIEW  (Read 33292 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T U20S FACE JAMAICA IN 1ST LEG AT HARBOUR VIEW
« Reply #180 on: December 03, 2006, 08:51:52 PM »
Nuff thing does happen in 2 wks far less 2 yrs. So they were beating people 2 yrs ago. My question what has happened for the pass 2 yrs with these players? Were they kept together as a team? Did they have a coach assign to them for 2 yrs. It easy to blame Wim. How long has been coach of TNT? It eh two years so what all yuh want the man to do if in 2 yrs time the next under 20 team looking like this team then we can blame Wim
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 03, 2006, 08:57:38 PM »
Nuff thing does happen in 2 wks far less 2 yrs. So they were beating people 2 yrs ago. My question what has happened for the pass 2 yrs with these players? Were they kept together as a team? Did they have a coach assign to them for 2 yrs. It easy to blame Wim. How long has been coach of TNT? It eh two years so what all yuh want the man to do if in 2 yrs time the next under 20 team looking like this team then we can blame Wim

weary go support the boyz on wednesday or thursday
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 03, 2006, 08:59:40 PM »
It has been said that WIm say that that team need a miracle well I believe in miracles so I goin I just wish I knew where I was goin because up to now I eh hear where the match playin.

Manny Ramjohn Stadium @ 7 PM
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 03, 2006, 09:00:05 PM »
Wim is not the direct target of blame nor should he be the scapegoat for such pityful results; this is about a program or lack therof; about  planning or lack therof  ; about  mindful and intentional  preparations  and strategies  or lack therof.

All these so called experts like Corneal who running aronud like they have all the answers and then Brap... they sh.tting out dey mouth and all man spending money and boodoops is TNT and football that going to the dogs!!!!

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 03, 2006, 09:04:07 PM »
We look for dis. We had no right to be going through this kinda madness based soley on ill preparation. Yuh fail to prepare...........you know de rest. However....i interested in that jamrock formation. 5-3-2?? WHEY!! Like dey real didnt want to conceed that away goal boy.
infront ah dat Goal needed some liquid plumber fa TnT to score oui ;D
it was clog up :D

Well you had more players in midfield but reports suggest our midfield totally dominated yours with our captain, Ricardo Cousins in command.
Smoke and Fly

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 03, 2006, 09:09:29 PM »
I wud really like to see the vid of this or the return leg,

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 03, 2006, 09:11:30 PM »
Well you had more players in midfield but reports suggest our midfield totally dominated yours with our captain, Ricardo Cousins in command.
allya must have played well to get 2 - 0 final
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 03, 2006, 09:15:19 PM »
After seeing the goals, I have to admit that Joel Grant was the difference between the two teams. His first goal was a one on one with the keeper after he had received a wonderful pass but the second, WOW, brilliant strike, left-footed, one time from outside the box, the Trini players cant be blamed for that goal but the marking was kinda loose on his first. He is good with both feet.

May the better team win on wednesday.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2006, 09:17:21 PM by Lionpaw »
Smoke and Fly

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 03, 2006, 09:23:06 PM »
After seeing the goals, I have to admit that Joel Grant was the difference between the two teams. His first goal was a one on one with the keeper after he had received a wonderful pass but the second, WOW, brilliant strike, left-footed, one time from outside the box, the Trini players cant be blamed for that goal but the marking was kinda loose on his first. He is good with both feet.

Grant is with  watford first team he must be a level above ...  did we have any chances
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2006, 09:27:04 PM »

Grant is with  watford first team he must be a level above ...  did we have any chances

If they bring it on TV I will give unnuh a likkle report.
Smoke and Fly

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2006, 09:33:15 PM »
Let meh start by saying dat I'm not ah Wim fan, cuz ah spoke tuh 2 ah meh bois, dat does travel regular tuh Holland and dey said dat Beenie was de man, but we get garbage when dey give Wim de job. One of meh homey was involved in de youth system in Ajax, but due to not having discipline at dat time, he never really made it, and still play his ball in south Florida. So ah eh get meh info from ah lil shit talker in de bar. Now understand meh and doh get meh wrong, ah in full support of Wim, cuz ah want meh red, white and black tuh do well, but ah get turn off when ah get he files. Any way straight to meh point, may be ah miss something, how come Wim name calling wid de shit dat talking place wid de team? Ah thought de man now come on board, may be some body might educate de breddah wid dat info. Bless.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 01:28:41 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #191 on: December 03, 2006, 09:40:49 PM »
i jus cant believe yuong warriors playing in ja call up a radio station in trini to find out if they wuold be bringing the game ,the man in the station asking me wah game he dont know wah game i talking bout , dese is the same people does jump on the waggon if yer hear dey going to the world cup and dey mor supporters than me and u. peps them dont care today and dey wont care tomorrow, ah tink that is the reason ttff operate the way they do. they know nobody checking on them. ah find that so sad boy it  rel sad .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 03, 2006, 10:07:57 PM »
That team just not good but I call JA  3 trimes trying to get the score why because is a TNT team. So come thursday I go be dey hoping for a miracle. It has been said that WIm say that that team need a miracle well I believe in miracles so I goin I just wish I knew where I was goin because up to now I eh hear where the match playin.

If yuh say that whim was right about we pro league? peltier , downing , daniel,thomas silas spann and a few other play on the first team.. 2 years ago the beat side caribbean teams  14 and 15 nothing and now they struggle  ???

wha sides was dat ??? ???

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 03, 2006, 10:13:18 PM »
That team just not good but I call JA  3 trimes trying to get the score why because is a TNT team. So come thursday I go be dey hoping for a miracle. It has been said that WIm say that that team need a miracle well I believe in miracles so I goin I just wish I knew where I was goin because up to now I eh hear where the match playin.

If yuh say that whim was right about we pro league? peltier , downing , daniel,thomas silas spann and a few other play on the first team.. 2 years ago the beat side caribbean teams  14 and 15 nothing and now they struggle  ???

wha sides was dat ??? ???

http://www.socawarriors.net/U-17_games_since_2000_and_up.htm

Offline santacruz

• Full Warrior
  • This year is the Dutch year!
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 03, 2006, 10:47:18 PM »
as alberta correctly say, is a mental ting with trinidad youth football teams. and as i have said before, all ttfa have tuh do is borrow the manual from the trinidad and tobago cricket board. cause we youth cricket teams doing it on ah regular basis. mental and physical preparation is wha have we youth cricket teams doing it on a consistent basis. just borrow the manual nah man!
Fatima old boy graduate in '95 from Form 5, '97 from Form 6, lived in Santa Cruz.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 03, 2006, 10:59:22 PM »
Ok so Wim in a position to say the Pro league not good, the players not up to scratch, and that the U-20s will need a miracle to win. But, he not in a position to assist with winning a game.!? Ok...I could understand that.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 04, 2006, 12:05:46 AM »
Ok so Wim in a position to say the Pro league not good, the players not up to scratch, and that the U-20s will need a miracle to win. But, he not in a position to assist with winning a game.!? Ok...I could understand that.

aye is hear say

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 04, 2006, 04:16:01 AM »
D return leg is when Tallman?

Wednesday  6th or Thursday 7th

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #198 on: December 04, 2006, 05:05:13 AM »
That team was a waste from day 1. This is what you get when you aren't serious. In hindsight some of the selections in the  first place were questionable. The preparation was poor and the results were disappointing to say the least. I understand that it was a rival match against JA but lets not get carried away. This team is shit and they don't deserve much attention.

We have better players coming up.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 04, 2006, 05:29:00 AM »
Ja Press report:
http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sports/html/20061203T200000-0500_116178_OBS_FIRST_BLOOD_.asp

Seems like the same ole, same ole for T&T, threaten first, miss chances, then pay for those misses.

I not sure if the return is Wed or Thu, but we have to come out firing.

Rememebr Jabloteh beat Chicage Fire 5-2 in POS, run all over them and make them look like amateurs, next thing they get a 3-0 beating in the return.

Of course it possible to bounce back, good luck to the boys!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 04, 2006, 06:13:19 AM »
i ssee peltier did not get ah run

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 04, 2006, 06:33:13 AM »
D return leg is when Tallman?

Wednesday  6th or Thursday 7th
I heard that is will be on Thursday

i ssee peltier did not get ah run
As far as I know, he did not go to Jamaica because Jabloteh was not letting him attend the U-20 training sessions for the last 7-10 days.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2006, 07:19:36 AM »
That team was a waste from day 1. This is what you get when you aren't serious. In hindsight some of the selections in the  first place were questionable. The preparation was poor and the results were disappointing to say the least. I understand that it was a rival match against JA but lets not get carried away. This team is shit and they don't deserve much attention.

Shhhh

Jah Gol yuh cyar say dat bout we team...they have some daydreamers out here that go pull yuh up if yuh say the team is shit.

Dey go say yuh unpatriotic or have deep rooted problems.

:rotfl:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2006, 07:25:21 AM »
is the ttff, Whim eh have no place in this, true trini be real nuh man
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I NEVER believe anthing from TTFF
Wim is NOT coach for everything, AUSTIN is SUPREME being of all that is TnT Football, so wait for him to say who is what and when and where and how and why.

so why wim agreeing to dat?

steups, i know more dan you know about dis so called wim breds..and he eh no nice fella, he destroyd the reputation of Nakhid and he is a trouble maker.

Steups, me eh like he at all, at all.

AT ALL!

He eh doing nutten for we football at any level.

TT yuh wasting cyber energy wid dese fellas.
De man involved in our football since February and is National coach since July , results since then is all down hill and men still talking about he not having enuff time to get any blame.
Dey jus lovestruck wid dis imposter.
Digicel cup going to be another disaster an dey cyar see it coming.
Jus leave dem in dey blissfull ignorance. Cretins.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 04, 2006, 07:28:04 AM »
Shhhh
Jah Gol yuh cyar say dat bout we team...they have some daydreamers out here that go pull yuh up if yuh say the team is shit.
ah wonder if is de same people who LOVE Austin?
 ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #205 on: December 04, 2006, 07:32:33 AM »

That is one of the most bullshit statements I have ever read on this board.  I wonder if you thought the same way when BSC lead us to 1 point and a 5 goal thrashing?
How bout we give this team (and all others) the attention they deserve, so the next time they have to face an opponent, they will be fully prepared.  THey would have had enough time to learn, practice and execute the coaches plan.  How bout we nuture these players and not just throw them away and wait and pray for the next batch of Latas and Yorkes?
Is bad enough we lose good ballers to an inept system, and youthful immaturity.  Now you advocating throwing away players.
I guess you have been to our academies, and seen the talent we have in the pipeline, so we are set for the future?

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #206 on: December 04, 2006, 07:33:57 AM »

Shhhh

So Touches, by the laughing Icon I guess you agree, we should not pay any attention to this team?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 04, 2006, 07:34:14 AM »
TT yuh wasting cyber energy wid dese fellas.
De man involved in our football since February and is National coach since July , results since then is all down hill and men still talking about he not having enuff time to get any blame.
Dey jus lovestruck wid dis imposter.
Digicel cup going to be another disaster an dey cyar see it coming.
Jus leave dem in dey blissfull ignorance. Cretins.
you may be right but I still say AUSTIN is SUPREME being of all that is TnT Football, so wait for him to say who is what and when and where and how and why. Wim just day for Austin fun..he probably cyar fart wid out Austin so so.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2006, 08:17:50 AM by RedHowler »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 04, 2006, 08:05:45 AM »
Did Joel Senior play?
Yes. And gave the Young Warriors trouble.  ;D 
what u know you did not see the game
Unless the radio commentators were talking about a different player from a different match.
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 04, 2006, 08:07:33 AM »
congrats to Jamrock.
Time to deal with them in the second leg. There is no other alternative. (sigh)

we have to beat them by 3 clear goals and maybe they likely to score on us
No maybe. The YOUNG BOYZ will win 3-1.l
jjbrown

1]; } ?>