March 28, 2024, 10:53:12 AM

Author Topic: T&T U20S FACE JAMAICA IN 1ST LEG AT HARBOUR VIEW  (Read 33310 times)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T U20S FACE JAMAICA IN 1ST LEG AT HARBOUR VIEW
« Reply #210 on: December 04, 2006, 09:23:27 AM »
That team just not good but I call JA  3 trimes trying to get the score why because is a TNT team. So come thursday I go be dey hoping for a miracle. It has been said that WIm say that that team need a miracle well I believe in miracles so I goin I just wish I knew where I was goin because up to now I eh hear where the match playin.

If yuh say that whim was right about we pro league? peltier , downing , daniel,thomas silas spann and a few other play on the first team.. 2 years ago the beat side caribbean teams  14 and 15 nothing and now they struggle  ???

wha sides was dat ??? ???

http://www.socawarriors.net/U-17_games_since_2000_and_up.htm

breds..yuh should be shame to put up dat link. it killing yuh argument. All those results shows is that T&T youth teams are inconsistent and have a hard time beating tougher caribbean opposition...nothing new. One game against Bermuda does not warrant saying they used ot hit caribbean teams 14 and 15.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 04, 2006, 11:50:49 AM »
I eh go say doh waste no time on them because they in the RWB but doh be surprise when they lose because the team eh good.

Will somebody explain to me how the thug prevent the man from training and then he eh get to go to JA.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 04, 2006, 12:28:18 PM »
D return leg is when Tallman?

Wednesday  6th or Thursday 7th
I heard that is will be on Thursday

i ssee peltier did not get ah run
As far as I know, he did not go to Jamaica because Jabloteh was not letting him attend the U-20 training sessions for the last 7-10 days.

Wha wrong with fenwick man  >:(
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline warriorsoca5

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 04, 2006, 01:11:09 PM »
I doh normally post I like to read and laugh but I think I want to ask a question, doh get meh wrong I am not a supporter of Wim, everybody seem to be asking for wim head, what I want to know what about Anton Corneal he has been with every T&T team as assistant coach for how long now, all he does is wait until the team has 1 or 2 games to qualify then he would go in the dressing room and take over the team, he did it with Ron La forest and he doing it now with Williams, if you know how la Forest does play you would know that was not his style against Haiti imagine tall men [haiti] and Corneal go in the room and tell the players dump the ball, I was not in Jamaica but I sure he went and and change up Williams game plan,

I sure we could beat Jamaica if Williams is allowed to use his game plan

common sense before book sense Corneal have book he ent got a clue about football

is his head I want

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #214 on: December 04, 2006, 05:30:59 PM »
That team was a waste from day 1. This is what you get when you aren't serious. In hindsight some of the selections in the  first place were questionable. The preparation was poor and the results were disappointing to say the least. I understand that it was a rival match against JA but lets not get carried away. This team is shit and they don't deserve much attention.
We have better players coming up.

That is one of the most bullshit statements I have ever read on this board.  I wonder if you thought the same way when BSC lead us to 1 point and a 5 goal thrashing?
How bout we give this team (and all others) the attention they deserve, so the next time they have to face an opponent, they will be fully prepared.  THey would have had enough time to learn, practice and execute the coaches plan.  How bout we nuture these players and not just throw them away and wait and pray for the next batch of Latas and Yorkes?
Is bad enough we lose good ballers to an inept system, and youthful immaturity.  Now you advocating throwing away players.
I guess you have been to our academies, and seen the talent we have in the pipeline, so we are set for the future?

These were my words after a 1-0 loss to St Kitts
Most of them men need 2-3 touches to control. They not good, they not good dred. The only thing keeping some of those U17 players from making that side is physicality.
It doesn't bother me so much that the team is not a world beater. My apathetic view of this team comes from the fact that the quality is not even there at an individual level. I wish those youths all the best. But best wishes don't make world class players. Elton John is just about the only spark in the team. Yes I know he is a SSFL product, I'll take my licks on that one. But seriously though I saw more intelligent and sadly in some cases a higher level of technical ability on the U17 players. The men not good bredda. The most we could do is track their development.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 04, 2006, 08:41:08 PM »
2-3 touches they cyah string 2-3 passes. What sadddddddddddd about this team is that man cry down the SSFL. Th emajority of the  players from clubs and they still so poorrrrrrrrrrr. Then man want to cuss WIM when he say Pro League eh good.

These people cyah develop young players so how we expect them to develop senior players.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #216 on: December 05, 2006, 06:47:27 AM »
That team was a waste from day 1. This is what you get when you aren't serious. In hindsight some of the selections in the  first place were questionable. The preparation was poor and the results were disappointing to say the least. I understand that it was a rival match against JA but lets not get carried away. This team is shit and they don't deserve much attention.
We have better players coming up.

That is one of the most bullshit statements I have ever read on this board.  I wonder if you thought the same way when BSC lead us to 1 point and a 5 goal thrashing?
How bout we give this team (and all others) the attention they deserve, so the next time they have to face an opponent, they will be fully prepared.  THey would have had enough time to learn, practice and execute the coaches plan.  How bout we nuture these players and not just throw them away and wait and pray for the next batch of Latas and Yorkes?
Is bad enough we lose good ballers to an inept system, and youthful immaturity.  Now you advocating throwing away players.
I guess you have been to our academies, and seen the talent we have in the pipeline, so we are set for the future?

These were my words after a 1-0 loss to St Kitts
Most of them men need 2-3 touches to control. They not good, they not good dred. The only thing keeping some of those U17 players from making that side is physicality.
It doesn't bother me so much that the team is not a world beater. My apathetic view of this team comes from the fact that the quality is not even there at an individual level. I wish those youths all the best. But best wishes don't make world class players. Elton John is just about the only spark in the team. Yes I know he is a SSFL product, I'll take my licks on that one. But seriously though I saw more intelligent and sadly in some cases a higher level of technical ability on the U17 players. The men not good bredda. The most we could do is track their development.

How bout we contribute to their development?  and not just site back and wait and hope they develop.
How many players on the senior team are much better players now than they a year or two ago.  Cyd, Dennis, Edwards...
What alot of folks like to call products of the SSFL, that is saying the SSFL made them into good players, I more think these guys are good player of their own right and the SSFL is they their channel for displaying that skill.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #217 on: December 05, 2006, 08:32:42 PM »
eh, any ah allyuh know if after the game when the team reach home they went strait in a live in camp or they went to their homes? ah jus navos about that game tomorrow.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

1]; } ?>