March 28, 2024, 03:21:16 AM

Author Topic: The 5 teams that will fight for the top 3 spots will be.....  (Read 3357 times)

TrinInfinite

The 5 teams that will fight for the top 3 spots will be.....
« on: December 05, 2006, 11:19:27 AM »
1.) US- Klinnsman

2.) Jamaica- Borat

3.) TT - The Whip if SH is not coach by then

4.) Mexico - Hugo Sanchez

5.) Canada - SH if he stays

I think it has now become more competitive in concacaf and also it will be harder to qualify this rounds bc of the coaching changes, however I hope SH takes over if wim fails, i think we will have a very good chance of qualifying for south africa and beating JA and the US at home.... :beermug:

God is de BOSS...

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The 5 teams that will fight for the top 3 spots will be.....
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 11:27:15 AM »
Costa Rica
Honduras
Cuba
Guatemala

have to be added to the short list.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 11:57:47 AM »
Who is SH??

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 12:05:02 PM »
2.) Jamaica- Borat

Tha's we nickname for Bora now or u make a typo?
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline dwn

• Hero Warrior
  • "Hands that help are holier than lips that pray"
    • View Profile
    • Arsenal Now!

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2006, 12:18:02 PM »
thanks dwight

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2006, 01:20:44 PM »
1.) US- Klinnsman

2.) Jamaica- Borat

I think it has now become more competitive in concacaf and also it will be harder to qualify this rounds bc of the coaching changes, however I hope SH takes over if wim fails, i think we will have a very good chance of qualifying for south africa and beating JA and the US at home.... :beermug:

God is de BOSS...

??? "A very good chance of beating Jamaica."  Good luck!  :devil:
jjbrown

TrinInfinite

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2006, 01:45:26 PM »
1.) US- Klinnsman

2.) Jamaica- Borat

God is de BOSS...

??? "A very good chance of beating Jamaica." Good luck! :devil:

our locals are much more talented than your local players bredda, only your foreign based has skills, like king and gardner and etc etc  :devil: our mix is deadly also, it will be fitting that ja play for the fourth spot, if we have 3 and a half, if its 4 , ja getting that 4th spot...

TrinInfinite

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2006, 01:46:09 PM »
2.) Jamaica- Borat

palos already brand de man dat nickname, im juss enforcing it for the first time ;D

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 02:25:25 PM »
1.) US- Klinnsman

2.) Jamaica- Borat

God is de BOSS...

??? "A very good chance of beating Jamaica." Good luck! :devil:

our locals are much more talented than your local players bredda, only your foreign based has skills, like king and gardner and etc etc  :devil: our mix is deadly also, it will be fitting that ja play for the fourth spot, if we have 3 and a half, if its 4 , ja getting that 4th spot...
So how many foreign-based players were on your World Cup team? 
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 02:27:12 PM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 02:46:52 PM »
I will support T&T whenever, and wherever, but I strongly believe that JA will be the team to beat from CFU during the next WC campaign.

If our situation stays the same the next WC will see USA, Mexico, and JA going to SA.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 04:26:04 PM »
In my eyes, T&T, Jamaica, Haiti and Cuba at more or less the same level....just depends on where they play and who get it right on the day.

Top teams in Concacaf are USA and Mexico, followed by Costa Rica.

Beneath them is a jumble that includes the four caribbean teams above as well as Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Canada. Anybody who feel they could really choose the best teams in that second group real good. I strongly believe that in the 2nd group, qualifying for the WC is more about form, than class.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 06:00:43 PM »
If Whim doesn't get his act together JA will be in WC 2010.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2006, 06:16:07 PM »
In my eyes, T&T, Jamaica, Haiti and Cuba at more or less the same level....just depends on where they play and who get it right on the day.

Beneath them is a jumble that includes the four caribbean teams above as well as Honduras, Guatemala, El Salvador and Canada. Anybody who feel they could really choose the best teams in that second group real good. I strongly believe that in the 2nd group, qualifying for the WC is more about form, than class.

I would even put Costa Rica in the 2nd group. Their head-to-head records against the other teams are not that convincing.

...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2006, 08:08:52 PM »
TI and KND2, ah like all yuh list, it is ah real competitive bunch of teams. However, ah think all yuh real brave tuh leave out Haiti. Remember dem always strong ,fit and have talent, their only problem was financing the team. Imagine after a game in Miami orange bowl, teams going in dey nice bus and tuh dey fancy hotels, ah see Haitian players pack up like sardines in cars, ah not even sure if dey were staying at hotels. These guys yuh have tuh admire, dey know dat dey have nothing tuh really look for after representing dey country, but yuh what dey run yuh a** down all game and play hard tuh de end. However, dat should soon change, cuz ah heard some ah de big money Haitians in Miami, looking tuh step up tuh de plate and make life better fuh de team. Bless.

Is Stephen Hart dat good, so if Wim gone he wud be ah suitable replacement? Ah rate de breddah, but not dat high, may be ah should read up ah lil more about his resume and see if ah missing something. TI ah does trust yuh word, so ah want tuh keep it dat way, ah doh think yuh big up SH, cuz is ah Canada thing. Bless.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2006, 08:20:15 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2006, 08:53:34 PM »

I would even put Costa Rica in the 2nd group. Their head-to-head records against the other teams are not that convincing.

yeah..you always feel that Costa Rica is beatable..but they have qualified for the last 2 WCs and 3 of the last 5...so they in a different class than the second group as far as getting it done when it really matters.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2006, 09:55:32 PM »
2.) Jamaica- Borat

Come nah spidey, roll with it nah. how yuh think we get dat index finger. if it works use it....  :rotfl: :rotfl:  personally i like borat for de dude new nickname.
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>