April 29, 2024, 07:53:35 AM

Author Topic: Compilation of Jack's works  (Read 2388 times)

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Compilation of Jack's works
« on: December 07, 2006, 10:48:21 AM »
Can anyone give first hand testimony of some of the things they remember about Jack ? These can be either good or bad but factual. I just never cease to be amazed by what this man is so brazenly capable of.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
Re: Compilation of Jack's works
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2006, 10:51:04 AM »
yeah, I oversold the stadium, wha de aaaarrrsssseee wrrrrrooonnnggg wiiiiid daaaaat ???
"Warner was not spared the wrath of irate fans and armchair critics especially when it was discovered that tickets for the 20,000 seat National Stadium were grossly oversold evidenced by the fact that thousands of valid ticketholders could not gain entry in the packed venue on November 19."
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=11664.msg109561#msg109561

I is ah FIFA VP  and "No foreigner, particularly a white foreigner will come to my country and harass me, intimidate me and push me around,"
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=14850.msg152146#msg152146
Can allya imagine the press coverage if this was Blatter who had said that, about an ethnic reporter, in Switzerland
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 09:57:30 PM by RedHowler »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 11:03:31 AM »
"I've done nothing wrong"
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2006, 11:09:31 AM »
1. February 2005
Andre Baptiste: What about Russell Latapy?
Jack Warner: I have had a lot of people asking me about Russell Latapy. I do not think that Russell Latapy is an asset to the team at this stage, he also belongs to a previous era. Asking for him now is like asking for Garner or Anill Roberts to improve West Indies bowling. We have to  understand that this is an era past. We have to use the players we have now and we may use Russell Latapy's experience. We will use him of course like we use David Nakhid today, but to say that Russell Latapy would be the answer to the team's problems.

2. Who is Liburd, what is his claim to fame?
3. I must admit Liburd is appropriately named. Lie bird. :rotfl:
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 11:11:01 AM »
The most recent brazen exploitative 'Ticket or leave it' fiasco and subsequent 'P.R'. lies afterward is when I recognized the high levels of vampiric poison trinbagonians have been subjected to, lo these many years

plus when I was in Form 1...Jack snatch de last five dollars ah had in mih han to take maxi on henry st., man walk off normal normal
I real despise he MC fuh dat

Ok ah know he son and lawyer does lurk here..before ah get sue..it wasnt jack...but was ah fellah wit ah serious tite tongue..ah feel was.he cousin or someting  >:(
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 11:13:56 AM »
Jack Warner: I have had a lot of people asking me about Russell Latapy. I do not think that Russell Latapy is an asset to the team at this stage, he also belongs to a previous era. Asking for him now is like asking for Garner or Anill Roberts to improve West Indies bowling. We have to  understand that this is an era past. We have to use the players we have now and we may use Russell Latapy's experience. We will use him of course like we use David Nakhid today, but to say that Russell Latapy would be the answer to the team's problems.

and allya blaming BEENIE for not playing him

Beenie just did what Austin tell him to do
is Austin allya have to DIRECT all hate to, Please
or is 34 years more of this
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 11:21:37 AM by RedHowler »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 11:17:20 AM »
The most recent brazen exploitative 'Ticket or leave it' fiasco and subsequent 'P.R'. lies afterward is when I recognized the high levels of vampiric poison trinbagonians have been subjected to, lo these many years

plus when I was in Form 1...Jack snatch de last five dollars ah had in mih han to take maxi on henry st., man walk off normal normal
I real despise he MC fuh dat

Ok ah know he son and lawyer does lurk here..before ah get sue..it wasnt jack...but was ah fellah wit ah serious tite tongue..ah feel was.he cousin or someting  >:(

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:......Dutty where yuh does come out wid yuh posts and dem boy???.....oh geez and ages......ah weak :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 04:22:07 PM »
Jack´s real power base over the years has been  de East zone membership he holds. Without that he would have been hard pressed to hold on to his Vice presidency in Fifa when he ¨resigned ¨from the TFA, TTFA or TTFF or whatever they called themselves at those various times. Without some form of local affiliation he could not really represent Concacaf, not being a member associate representative , but if you think it is easy to get that away from him let me tell you a story :
At an east zone elections many years ago Tringrove sports club decided to vote for any other person but Jack at East zone elections. The club mandated Trevor Spicer, yes el do coach who was one of the club´s keepers, to go to the meeting and tonot vote for Jack.
The following day we heard from Spicer that jack had won again...when pressed, Spicer admitted that jack had spun by, found out he was going to represent the club and had ¨Offered me ah job in works ¨. Who knows how many rounds he made that evening before the elections.
well Trevor Spicer, like so many others who have believed jack and tried to ¨defend his goodname ¨, still waiting on that job more than 25 years later.
It not easy to move Jack, as Alvin Corneal , Arthur Suite, Ken Butcher and others will know so some have joined him to feed at the trough with the scrpas that he throws every now and then.
Jack almost force Dookeran to challenge panday for de wuk, then say ..Dooks not ready ! Jack was panday best pardner then jump ship then jump back... separate jack from his ill gotten gains and everyone will speak up but sadly there are so many who depend on jack for a livin...some even on this forum....

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2006, 07:49:15 PM »
separate jack from his ill gotten gains and everyone will speak up but sadly there are so many who depend on jack for a livin...some even on this forum....
Jai John, you hit de nail on de head right there
he smart no arse eh
many people making a living from his operation
so nobody go jeopardise dat.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>