April 28, 2024, 11:22:39 PM

Author Topic: Why i'm good with the "N" word  (Read 16804 times)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why i'm good with the "N" word
« Reply #120 on: March 11, 2007, 10:46:14 PM »
Just cool where the heck were you living and working ?? That you built up so much hate ,yah should leave the states jed head back home ,I would if I was you ,no diss .Oh and I don" t tink u have the market cornered ,you might tell us trinis how it is ,but your trini ...not American,you been free for almost two hundred years .So a real black american will ,just look at you and smile ,for sympathising.But they don"t walk around with that much angst .
                                                                                                                 Listen  man.  i  have  no  shame  in  my  game.   i'm  in  no  position  to  move  back  any  facking  where  right  now.  financialy  or  other  wise,  and  i  don't  think  i  will   ever   live  in  T&T  again,  to  be  quite  honest  i  don't  want  to.  no  body  left  me  shit  in  trinidad  and  i  aint  shit  in  trini  anyway. when  i  go  to  trini  i  stay  in  a  hotel  BC  i  dont  have  a  base  there,  but  i'm  working  on  a  base  else  where.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                you  ask  me  about  where  i  worked  and  lived  susgesting  jokingly  that  iam  an    angy  fella. well  i  know  i am  but  who  cares,  my  anger  does'nt  hurt  any  one,  and  as  buju  banton  said,  cercumstances  made  me  what  i am.  I  was  homless, physically  abused  as  a  child,  i  came  from  a  rough  neighborhood. even  growing  as  a  teen ager  i was  pushed  aside  by  middle  class  folks  who  thought  they  were  better  than  me.  i remember  going  to  the  race  track  with  my  older  brother  who  was  a  groom  to  help  him  with  his  horses  on  race  day.  i  saw   all  the  rich  white  ppl,  the  serians  and  french  creoles  in  owners  &  trainers  living  it  up.they  were  mean  and  condisending  to  us  the  workers  who  did  their  dirty  work  and   they  treat  us  with  scorn,  we  could'nt  even go at  the  door  for  a  brief  second even  if  we  needed  the  trainer,  we  had  to  wait  out  side  like  a  couple  of  dogs  who  could'nt  go  into  the  house,  and  hoped  that  he  showed  up  by chance.

now  mister  i  ain't  making  no  case  about  your  happy  disposition,  i  not  wondering, why  dude  so  lax ?  i  glad  some  body  could  enjoy  what  ever  life  has  to  offer.  every one  differant  in  the  life,  some  men  like  to  kakle  and  some  not  in  dat.  for  me  life  to  serious  for  the  whole  heap ah  kakleing.             positive.

Damn....that was not joking breddren,I honestly wanted to know where the f**k u living,under them conditions jed !! Any way nomatter where you from yah amoung friends now .Welcome to our little home away from home partner  :beermug:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 10:49:28 PM by Compre »

1]; } ?>