April 18, 2024, 06:09:15 PM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Observation TT Under 20 vs Jamaica Under 20  (Read 13729 times)

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
Re: D Touches Match Observation TT Under 20 vs Jamaica Under 20
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2006, 06:37:39 PM »
So my "excuses" long before these U-20 qualifiers have been made into facts by one of your own. Which proves that without preparation Jamaica is on par with T&T and with proper preparation. Well..........

To be honest..it sounds like both teams were poorly prepared. So doh even bother to go there. Good luck to yuh side breds.
There was no preparation whatsoever for Jamaica's U-20s compared to T&T's preparation.

Jamaica just played three international matches in Haiti. What do you mean Jamaica had no prep before the play-off?
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Toussaint

• Hero Warrior
  • ...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.
    • View Profile
    • Haiti Spors
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2006, 06:41:17 PM »
So my "excuses" long before these U-20 qualifiers have been made into facts by one of your own. Which proves that without preparation Jamaica is on par with T&T and with proper preparation. Well..........

To be honest..it sounds like both teams were poorly prepared. So doh even bother to go there. Good luck to yuh side breds.
There was no preparation whatsoever for Jamaica's U-20s compared to T&T's preparation.

Jamaica just played three international matches in Haiti. What do you mean Jamaica had no prep before the play-off? Those matches took place less than two months ago.
...l'arbre de la liberte des noirs.

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2006, 06:48:53 PM »
http://www.schoolsoccernet.com/index.cfm?Content=481

a few clips i found from the u-20 game.

I does read how man does be consistently putting Trinbago on a pedestal with all of the resources we have.  Well brother, after looking at those clips, we should be ashamed of that field.  Who taking care of that field or is it a case of the groundskeeper using his goat or cow to cut de grass instead of the lawn mower?  We cyah be playing no match of importance on a field in such condition.

Blessing

:rotfl:

Ting to cry about yuh laughing.  :'( ;D  Under other circumstances ah would be getting kicks too but I too embarassed to laugh. Time for me to pull out de darkers from back in de days. 8) 8)

Anybody dat could make two consecutive perfect passes on dat field have real skill.  Me eh know what Touches talking about.   : ::) ::)

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2006, 07:16:56 PM »

Jamaica just played three international matches in Haiti. What do you mean Jamaica had no prep before the play-off?
Really!  ??? ???. I thought those matches in Haiti were the real thing. You know!!!! U-20 World Cup Qualifiers. So you are telling me that Jamaica and Haiti are going to have to play Bermuda and the Netherland Antilles in a 2nd leg even though they lost 2 matches before.

Please let me know the date of the 2nd leg playoff.  ??? ??? ??? 
jjbrown

Offline spiritedfan

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2006, 09:12:43 PM »
thanks for the report i was at the game and every thing thing he said was true Jamaica is shitth as hell an trinidad damn shitty but the biggest too too bag was d ref. Even at times i saw wim making jestures at some fouls. What i cannot understand is why lester did not play could someone please tell me.   

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2006, 08:40:59 PM »
thanks for the report i was at the game and every thing thing he said was true Jamaica is shitth as hell an trinidad damn shitty but the biggest too too bag was d ref. Even at times i saw wim making jestures at some fouls. What i cannot understand is why lester did not play could someone please tell me.   

if u dont train u cant play

dis boy hav real talent but somebody advising him wrong.....

he was on d team, trained the least amount of times......got the most time off to play with his club........oh he probably with jabloteh in Virgin Islands........I wonder who advised him to make dat decision.......

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2006, 01:44:58 AM »
 3 pages of this thread and nobody recognise the bigger picture yet.  >:( >:(
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2006, 07:12:45 AM »
3 pages of this thread and nobody recognise the bigger picture yet.  >:( >:(

Enlighten us oh wise one...

BTW, dat yardie shoulda get 2 red card for dat elbow...I take one so last sunday right in mih mouth and search me teeth for about half an hour, and d man didn't even jump, ah hate to think what the young warrior feeling all now...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2006, 05:05:19 PM »
Reading the TT  vs Jamaica U20 game report...it's sound to me that some to Trini U20 players shity......with no heart ....they suck?

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2006, 05:20:41 PM »

I am not really interested in some immature debate about who was more underprepared. Both teams were poorly prepared. If Jamaica's prep was worse so be it. But it is ridiculous to speculate that if Jamaica had T&T's preparation they would have been a better side. T&T's prep was a joke. The friendlies against Venezuela mask the last minute nature of everything that was done. I thought your Under 20s played some senior club teams in JA? A senior club team should more than match the venezuelan Under 20s. In any case, both nations sound like they need to do some work on their under 20 programs. These guys should be treated like professionals

Offline humble

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2006, 06:20:06 AM »
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2006, 05:35:01 AM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trinidad could field the worst team and play the worst game ever and Touches match report will more than make up for it.  It is good to see that at least ONE person is not willing to accept mediocrity and willing to tell it like it is as well.  It is VERY hard to find football fans among us that are capable or willing to do both at the same time.  Thanks Touches, hard luck to the fellas...........Shame on the jamaican team and their coaches with their poor showing of sportsmanship.......but after playing aginst them in various ameteur leagues (not to mention driving on the same streets with them in nyc), I really don't know why i'm acting as if I should have expected anything different.

Vey much de case ...... winners in any average=t=above=average competition, have tuh have more dan we does normally hav on a continuous and concerted basis - touches sound like he does go overboard wid he assessment - like he does be talking bout he wishes!

It does take de right approach and understanding.... attitude;.....take a perscective look at de needs for our personal improvement and requirements, wha is required at the level we playin at for we team, along wid consideration of de time availableand to achieve wha is assessed to be needed (we cyant always be ready de same way)....... awareness; wedda we have wha it takes to stack up wid de opposition ( an ah mean, do we really stack up, do we truly hav it players and coaches alike... we already know dat we do have the admin backin?) ........ ability, and finally can we truly put it together?...... application.

We doh have it in we right now, an it does take 2 three-to-four year cycles to achieve dis! Sorry

Ah gorn!

1]; } ?>