April 25, 2024, 11:27:46 PM

Author Topic: Klaas Jan Huntelaar in Utd plea?  (Read 1068 times)

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Klaas Jan Huntelaar in Utd plea?
« on: December 11, 2006, 07:17:55 PM »
United target Klaas Jan Huntelaar has revealed he dreams of becoming the next Ruud van Nistelrooy.

"I know certain English clubs are following me like Manchester United and Newcastle. They are both very interested in me," said Huntelaar.

"I love clubs with great history like Ajax. I also love United. It's a club that makes me dream, especially since Ruud van Nistelrooy has played there and did great things for them.

"It could be a source of inspiration as to how I continue my career. I follow the careers of van Nistelrooy and Dirk Kuyt, who play for massive foreign clubs, and they're role models for a young player like me."

source: http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=434301&plid=14941&clid=215&cpid=8

http://www.redissue.co.uk/news/loadnews.asp?cid=TMNW&id=312981

http://www.soccerway.com/news/2006/December/10/manchester-united-after-huntelaar/

Funds available for Sir Alex

Sir Alex Ferguson will be given full  financial backing to strengthen United's Premiership and Champions League ambitions when the January transfer window opens.

The Reds have been linked with a series of high profile transfers, but, given that the recent loan signing of Henrik Larsson escaped the media's radar virtually until it had been announced, the Reds' real targets remain uncertain.

However, Reds chief executive David Gill says United's owners, the Glazers, are prepared to put the necessary money at Sir Alex's disposal.

"If we determine that there is somebody who can come in and strengthen the club, then there is certainly money there," he told the Manchester Evening News.

Gill was coy on specific targets saying that "we haven't really discussed incoming transfers in detail", but Sir Alex's assertion that "we're not sitting on our backsides" suggests the United boss has already identified potential targets.

The plan in the summer was to compliment the £14million capture of Michael Carrick from Tottenham with the vim and vigour of Bayern Munich's England international Owen Hargreaves.

A midfielder could well still be on Sir Alex's list, but the chances of luring Hargreaves to Old Trafford in January have to be slim considering he has still not return from the broken leg he suffered at the start of the season.

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=386052

LET THE DRAMA OF THE TRANSFER PERIOD BEGIN!

i think all we need is a mid(Hargreaves)  den in d summer get a striker(Jan Klaas..David Villa or Torres)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Klaas Jan Huntelaar in Utd plea?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 07:26:34 PM »
He's alot more industrial than Ruud and can score from 30 yards out quite consistently which I suppose may be alittle less effective than scoring from 10-1 yard with certainty and yet its a hell of alot more enjoyable to watch.

Watching a highlight show on all the goals Ruud Van Nistelrooy has scored in his glittering career would probably be as diverse as George Bush's vocabulary.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 07:29:32 PM »
He's alot more industrial than Ruud and can score from 30 yards out quite consistently which I suppose may be alittle less effective than scoring from 10-1 yard with certainty and yet its a hell of alot more enjoyable to watch.

Watching a highlight show on all the goals Ruud Van Nistelrooy has scored in his glittering career would probably be as diverse as George Bush's vocabulary.

Jefferz  was a strikers job?.....  to score goals..  Ruud perfected it.. hoo cares how you score them.. whats important is that you do..

so please dont start nething bout ruud boy on this thread cuz facts will slam you to the floor

RUUUUUUD 150 IN 214 ... STILL A RED AT HEART

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 07:31:36 PM »

Jefferz  was a strikers job?.....  to score goals..  Ruud perfected it.. hoo cares how you score them.. whats important is that you do..

so please dont start nething bout ruud boy on this thread cuz facts will slam you to the floor

RUUUUUUD 150 IN 214 ... STILL A RED AT HEART

150 goals in 214 games... and id still rather watch paint dry.

(haha base again this friday awa?)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 07:33:32 PM »
aright my boy...

not sure  i have a lime on Friday to go 2...

base was bess doe..   next time i see u    u go hear d details   cah relly bust it out on de forum 

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 07:35:58 PM »
aright my boy...

base was bess doe..   next time i see u    u go hear d details   cah relly bust it out on de forum 

scene.

Ruud is a shit snake by the way.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2006, 07:38:14 PM »
aright my boy...

scene.

Ruud is a shit snake by the way.

if he is a shit snake den Henry is a shit snake also

1]; } ?>