April 28, 2024, 12:40:18 PM

Author Topic: Game comments and other crap  (Read 1562 times)

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
Game comments and other crap
« on: July 10, 2005, 10:56:55 PM »
As posted previously, these flicking refs are a bunch of thieves. Once again some bullshit yellows against us. And then the foul on Samuel would have been a second yelliow for that panamanian # 20 mf. Jack has to demand a US ref for all of our qualifiers. We will never get a call with a paole ref.

Stern needs an extended rest. Same Stern different game.

Although, he leaves his feet way too much. Spann should start. He worked and tackled.

Chris needs to step up...it almost looked like he took the night off.

There is no substitute for speed. I watched JA match against Guatemala. It looked like Asafa Powell playing up front for them. We have too few men to run past defenders. Hence, Cornell must start.

What happened to possesion football. Men standing up, not moving into space and the flicking long ball is back.

I hate the South American, Central American faking crap. They foul us, they get hurt. Argentina may have made it routine but looks like the the Punkamanians perfected it.

Finally, the results of the 100 meter final.
1. Iceberg
2. Continental Shift
3. The turtle
4. The hare
5. Stern John

Fellas, I realize I all over the place with this post. But a damn mad that we did not win this one.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 12:09:02 AM by BigToe »

truetrini

Re: Game observations
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2005, 11:38:26 PM »
yuh eh see de hand ball before dey score dat first goal against we or what?

Dat was ah real piece ah shit refereein dey,  de damn man cuff de ball to he pardner and he score..real shit and de ref is ah real joker

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2005, 11:56:34 PM »
It was not a handball. I was screaming bloody murder thinking it was. But, I watched the replay when I got home and for sure it was not a handball.

Also, on the second goal. Did the man hold Dog?

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 12:03:40 AM »
yes he did, but dog was to blame fuh some sorf marking for both goals

snd yuh sure it was not ah hand ball, even de panamaninas and de houndurans said that it was

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 12:06:35 AM »
I would like to think we got shafted on the first goal. It would have made me feel slightly better. But, I am 100% sure it was not a handball.

And the reason I asked about Dog getting held is that, to top off a shit night, the TiVo stopped recording with 2 mins left in regular time.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 12:10:04 AM by BigToe »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 01:47:11 AM »
I would like to think we got shafted on the first goal. It would have made me feel slightly better. But, I am 100% sure it was not a handball.

And the reason I asked about Dog getting held is that, to top off a shit night, the TiVo stopped recording with 2 mins left in regular time.

ouch.
So yuh eh get the last two goals?

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Game comments and other crap
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 05:21:08 AM »
Alright then....tell mih what de hell cyd de f...ing grey was doing on de flicking ground looking like ah dam pottong going through de flicking garbage by de corner dump. Ah mean it damn embarrassing to see ah man playing an international tournament doing dem kind ah shite man. And like de shit always on we table man. How could grey tell me in ah convincing way dat he really thought dat was de best way at dat moment to craaaaaaawl on de ground and butt de ball . And if he did butt it was another ting , de man look like he butt de flicking ground instead.......I thought dem days past we but ah don't know nah de man leave mih last night in disbelief I cyaR FIGURE WHAT GREY REALLY THOUGHT HE WOULD ACCOMPLISH with dem kinda ting. Dat is pottong action grey .In all fairness de defense really was de strong point last night dem man and dem was most of de time in control ah de panamanians and ting is just some bad decisions at times leave de goal open last night. If panama did get through we midfield de back four was difficult to penetrate. Is jus de ball wasn't reaching we stikers too much we midfield was almost non functional when we had possession, so they weren't supplying de ball to the strikers. Alyuh know I is ah a stern backer but ah convince now we have too keep him on de bench fuh de colombia game. We need goals tomorrow and cornell and dem odder benchers looking like dey want some action in dey. Dog doh get no big opportunity like de strikers eh but when he see goal he does tek it eh. Ah see him run in on a corner last night an it rock de uprights........ dat man is deadly.We need more ah dem strong aggressive players in dey. De defense really look more in control now than ever before it hard to get to jack with dem fellas infront dey panama resorting to hittting from out de area cause dey cyah get in de box enough. The game wasn't exciting but de fellahs holding things behind dey ah lot better with beenie than bertille. If bertille was running tings u feel we woulda have jus 2 goal in we tail mmight ah be 5........ hahah. Leh we be thankful eh we defense on par is jus de midfield not performing. Better we keep balls out with the hope that de strikers score one than always having to reduce ah goal deficit. Stern really slow........................lol.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
Re: Game comments and other crap
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 08:01:09 AM »
Stern 'Can't stay on my feet' John needs a little bit of rest, actually a long rest, in previous games I was thinking he was trying too hard now I realise that he's not trying enough. If Peter Reid could do it at Coventry. Leo Beenhakker could do it for T&T, BENCH Stern John. He will come back better after it.

1]; } ?>