April 23, 2024, 01:47:16 AM

Author Topic: Beenie-man, Why did Stern not get subbed at 59 mins......  (Read 1154 times)

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Beenie-man, Why did Stern not get subbed at 59 mins......
« on: July 11, 2005, 07:23:30 AM »
The flow of the game dictated that Stern get subbed at 59 minuters into the game. It's when we needed that boost. It's when we needed to put the game out of reach. Beenie did make good subs Yesterday but not timely enough I believe. Obviously the SUBS produced but we were always playing from behind. At 59 minutes we had the opportunity to steal the game and we did not. Beenie if yuh let Stern play all that shit yuh must plan to drop him for WCQ's but if not then allow the players who will really be scoring our goals for WCQ, contrary to what Big Magician thinks, take the field and get the exposure and experience necessary to be ready for WCQ. I like de Gold Cup but I care bout the World Cup.

Hats off to Eve's for coming on and kinda steadying de ship if only for his senior player status. Spann is meh player of de Game, his first 5 touches were impecable. Zidanish even, wishful thinking.....  maybe...
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenie-man, Why did Stern not get subbed at 59 mins......
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 09:19:15 AM »
and what do i think davidfframe ??
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Beenie-man, Why did Stern not get subbed at 59 mins......
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 12:05:50 PM »
You think that Stern is we Savior and we are doomed but for his  goals.(imaginary).
Warren N. Boucaud

1]; } ?>