April 29, 2024, 04:24:30 AM

Author Topic: T&T starts Digicel Cup training on December 18.  (Read 10453 times)

Offline thane

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Out of the 40, the 18 Players who are the deadliest and most skillful!
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2006, 02:40:37 AM »
i never knew tiger to be a defender....

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2006, 02:46:59 AM »
TI, u have Tiger as a centre back and no natural wingers in your team.

J. Williams

Gray                      Jack                       Hislop                 Daniel

Marcano                     Whitley                   Spann                   Tinto

Sealy                 Wolfe

If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T starts Digicel Cup training on December 18.
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2006, 04:55:08 AM »
That is real players the man call up yes.
For the record, I guess we can officially say that he give the locals a shot eh.

From this group, the standouts will be added to the core of foreign based for the Gold Cup next year and the 2010 WC drive.

Men like Kelvin Jack, Dennis Lawrence, Avery John, Brent Sancho, Cyd Grey (maybe), Birchall, Carlos, Samuel and Stern will be the core for the next 3-4 years. Looking for Densil ,Seaton and Span to show their class too, saw Densil the odda day in some highlights, he looking like he getting back some nice touches at AIA.
Would have liked to see a couple of the more promising youths too as well, but I guess them on the U-17 vibes. A couple of the U23 players I find shoulda be on that list too, eg. Elton John.

Whatever happen to Gorien Highley?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2006, 04:56:29 AM »

cyd so old boy

i now saying that same ting :rotfl:

When I was in sixth form (lower sixth I think), Cyd was helping Roxborough Sec. mash up d School's league in Tobago and at de time he was in 3rd or 4th form (one skinny, dry, nashy looking boy......wid reeeaaalllll speed).  Now I 32, so I guess he cyar be older than 30.

"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2006, 06:03:30 AM »
Nice selection they Wim.....

Lets hope they get a fair chance. And also play a few games during the christmas break especially the foreign college players.

Still would have glad to see Elcock, Patterson and Findley get call up for training.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2006, 06:16:46 AM »
Nigel Pierre get a recall? He looking good for Caledonia or what or Wim just say lemme give him a bligh based on experience?
Last chance saloon for Croc and Hardest...2 of the most skilful players of my generation. (Kinda funny whenever u is a big footballer u is get a nickname)

And for the record...from CYD himself: he was born Nov 24th, 1976...so he now turn 30.
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2006, 06:19:24 AM »
Oh yeah...and i went to school with Tristan Charles, he is 26.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2006, 06:24:01 AM »

What position he plays ? and is he any good ?
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2006, 06:43:31 AM »
And for the record...from CYD himself: he was born Nov 24th, 1976...so he now turn 30.
Well yes, dis even more jokey because although the year of his birth is sometimes listed as 1976 and sometimes 1973, the day of his brith is consistently listed as November 21. Now you come and add tuh de confusion  ;D.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline chic

• New Warrior
  • diva warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2006, 06:56:19 AM »
nO Toussaint

i was thinking the same thing  ???

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2006, 07:41:12 AM »
Listed below are the 18 I feel will make the biggest impact, I am surprised to see no jaggy, touissant, pacheco or clyde dey, however some standouts will be kwame wiltshire, Hardest, Hislop, Spann and Fitzpatrick....

My starting eleven is as follows:

Phillips

cyd gray                                                       daniel

Hislop               fitzpatrick

Theobald

spann            whitley        Wiltshire            Hardest           

Baptiste

subs: wiltshire, sealy, noel, jack and tinto                         

Leslie Fitzpatrick (free agent), Scott Sealy (Kansas City Wizards), Makan Hislop (University of South Carolina),  Nigel Daniel,  Kerry Baptiste, Aurtis Whitely, Trent Noel, Jason Marcano, Anthony Wofe, Cyd Gray (CL Financial San Juan Jabloteh);  Marvin Phillip (Starworld Strikers); Kerwyn Jemmott (Superstar Rangers);  Densill Theobald, Hayden Tinto (Caledonia AIA); Dwayne Jack, Kwame Wiltshire (Tobago United); Jan Michael Williams,  Silvio Spann (W Connection).

God is de BOSS....

Baptiste  eh no striker?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2006, 07:41:26 AM »
So we will get to see a team handpicked by wimp and suitably trained by the genius..

I am waiting with bated breath for the results.
 Credits for victory, excuses in defeat.

BTW I want Trinidad and Tobago to be the dominant force in Concacaf football. (Just in case anybody wonders about my allegiance)
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline black chinee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2006, 07:42:02 AM »
Any body know wah happen tuh Julius James?

he couldnt make it to the camp so wim aint get to see de best defender in de world :'(

Markan Hislop was not at the camp either...... but he was selected.......

TrinInfinite

« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2006, 08:46:33 AM »

J. Williams

Gray Jack Hislop Daniel

Marcano Whitley Spann Tinto

Sealy Wolfe

tiger could play in the defense, hes capable of possessing the ball and linking with the midfield, i cant see him taking anyone position in the mid and he has the power and speed tuh play centre, yuh cant play marcano and tinto over hardest and theobald, wim like experience and composure, tinto and marcano are subs breds and hardest could cross, so too could spann, i thinkwe should give spann a chance on the wing and whiltshire in the middle bc of his dribbling and ability to beat defenders and create, baptiste or wolfe will be the striker, i prefer baptiste bc i think he posesses more skill than wolfe, wolfe overrated...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2006, 09:04:54 AM »
Tiger ent no defender... and Kerry ent no Striker.... you playing one striker and yuh putting "Small" Kerry dey.... madness....

and how you know what Wim like.... yuh family in Holland know him from small eh?

Spann and Hardest on de wings? with Wiltshire in de middle?

Dat side might beat Aruba....

how much thought you put into this ting... or dat was de first piece of arseness come out yuh head....

Next time yuh picking a team think about BALANCE...

Thank you....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2006, 09:11:25 AM »
So we will get to see a team handpicked by wimp and suitably trained by the genius..

I am waiting with bated breath for the results.
 Credits for victory, excuses in defeat.

BTW I want Trinidad and Tobago to be the dominant force in Concacaf football. (Just in case anybody wonders about my allegiance)

fuh that to happen we have to start at  grass roots level and thats is LP  part
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 09:12:58 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

TrinInfinite

« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2006, 09:11:55 AM »
Tiger ent no defender... and Kerry ent no Striker.... you playing one striker and yuh putting "Small" Kerry dey.... madness....

and how you know what Wim like.... yuh family in Holland know him from small eh?

how much thought you put into this ting... or dat was de first piece of arseness come out yuh head....

Thank you....

lemme hear ur team bredda? ??? whappen allyuh vex hardest make de 40 and allyuh looking like pre schoolers or wha :devil: pick yuh squad b4 u condemn my squad, lemme see if you have anything in your brain other than garbage...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2006, 09:24:41 AM »

Thank you....

lemme hear ur team bredda? ??? whappen allyuh vex hardest make de 40 and allyuh looking like pre schoolers or wha :devil: pick yuh squad b4 u condemn my squad, lemme see if you have anything in your brain other than garbage...

Hey dude.... confront the issues.... Tiger is no defender... Small Kerry ent no striker....

What mode of thinking brought you to that final squad? What makes you think... and what have you seen.... that lead you to believe Tiger would make a good center back?
Same thing for small kerry being a lone striker? or are they supposed to be some kinda secret weapon... some far out scheme to ketch de opposition unawares?

p.s. ah never question yuh inclusion of Hardest eh... I just looking for balance in ah team....

So just answer meh questions above please and let this done...

I don't want to get in a debate with you... because it only have garbage in my brain and I not interested in lowering my intellectual standards!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2006, 10:54:50 AM »
I really hope Tinto make it into the final squad.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2006, 11:01:18 AM »
Is this the same Kwame Whiltshire who used to play for Eldo?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2006, 11:47:40 AM »
Is this the same Kwame Whiltshire who used to play for Eldo?
Yes, dat is de same one.

nO Toussaint
i was thinking the same thing  ???
Also no Jagdeosingh and Pacheco.

Here is de list by position. Of course some players can interchange [e.g. Tinto (M/F), Glenton (M/D), Smith (M/F) etc.]

Goalkeepers
Daurance Williams, Jan-Michael Williams, Marvin Phillips, Tristan Charles

Defenders
Cyd Gray, Keyeno Thomas, Nigel Daniel, Ian Gray, Dwayne Jack, Anthony Noreiga, Glenton Wolfe, Makan Hislop, Marcelle Francois, Terrance McAllister, Nicholson Thomas, Seon Power

Midfielders
Osei Telesford, Leslie Fitzpatrick, Aurtis Whitley, Silvio Spann, Densill Theobald, Kerwyn Jemmott, Darren Toby, Keeron Benito, Terrence Williams, Kerry Baptiste, Trent Noel, Kevon Clement, Hayden Tinto, Kwame Wiltshire, Christian Baptiste

Forwards
Scott Sealy, Anthony Wolfe, Conrad Smith, Nigel Pierre, Gary Glasgow, Darryl Roberts, Abiola Clarence, Kevon Carter, Jason Marcano, Sylvester Teesdale
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 11:58:10 AM by Tallman »

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2006, 11:53:51 AM »
power is a defender talman ;D

big up to the cali picks but for this whole season i thouhgt that jagdeosing was better than croc

i dont even think i see crock score a pro league goal dis sesaon.

no toussaint or pacheco is also a big suprise

tiger shouldnet be dey cuz he is a snake of shit in my book dat spot cuda be given to a promising u20 palyer

SHOTTA
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2006, 11:57:22 AM »

J. Williams

Gray Jack Hislop Daniel

Sealy Wolfe

tiger could play in the defense, hes capable of possessing the ball and linking with the midfield, i cant see him taking anyone position in the mid and he has the power and speed tuh play centre, yuh cant play marcano and tinto over hardest and theobald, wim like experience and composure, tinto and marcano are subs breds and hardest could cross, so too could spann, i thinkwe should give spann a chance on the wing and whiltshire in the middle bc of his dribbling and ability to beat defenders and create, baptiste or wolfe will be the striker, i prefer baptiste bc i think he posesses more skill than wolfe, wolfe overrated...

Agree with FF, Tiger aint no defender no matter how yuh look at it and Baptiste is a midfielder.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2006, 12:02:17 PM »
power is a defender talman ;D
thanks for de correction.

big up to the cali picks but for this whole season i thouhgt that jagdeosing was better than croc

i dont even think i see crock score a pro league goal dis sesaon.
He score about 3.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2006, 12:21:44 PM »

J. Williams

Gray Jack Hislop Daniel

Sealy Wolfe

Agree with FF, Tiger aint no defender no matter how yuh look at it and Baptiste is a midfielder.

it depends what you want in the midfield, baptiste has played striker for wim, right now the midfield is packed, sealy not ready yet, its only wolfe and baptiste, unless croc do something, tiger could play defender, it have a few people i remember talking to saying he played well in defense i have also seen him play, i think he would do well, unless u want jack starting and tiger benching? ???

TrinInfinite

« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2006, 12:31:07 PM »

Thank you....

Hey dude.... confront the issues.... Tiger is no defender... Small Kerry ent no striker....

What mode of thinking brought you to that final squad? What makes you think... and what have you seen.... that lead you to believe Tiger would make a good center back?
Same thing for small kerry being a lone striker? or are they supposed to be some kinda secret weapon... some far out scheme to ketch de opposition unawares?

p.s. ah never question yuh inclusion of Hardest eh... I just looking for balance in ah team....

So just answer meh questions above please and let this done...

I don't want to get in a debate with you... because it only have garbage in my brain and I not interested in lowering my intellectual standards!

ah only hearing talk bredda, name your final 11 nah, let some of we critisize it also, i see yuh hiding from posting what team you want to see but coming to critisize me, schupsssss :bringiton:

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2006, 12:33:36 PM »
Well yes, dis even more jokey because although the year of his birth is sometimes listed as 1976 and sometimes 1973, the day of his brith is consistently listed as November 21. Now you come and add tuh de confusion  ;D.

It was over the phone he tell me so it could be the 21st and i heard wrong.He had a party on the friday night which was the 24th.

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2006, 12:35:14 PM »

What position he plays ? and is he any good ?

He is Petrotrin keeper and captain...
is he any good? Well, from when I know him...no comment  :devil:

But then again, he was man of the match in the final that Petrotrin win this year, the ProBowl I think that was. (so much competition, u cah keep track of who win what unless u is tallman)

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2006, 12:37:58 PM »
Boy TI....I had to pop in amke an appearance................cause I see Hardest in the 40 ....good fof him. Now all he have to do is perform with soime discipline............ :beermug: The man is 28, so this come like the Swan song..so tell him to buckle up them boots and doh do shit with this chance if he really serious !!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2006, 12:44:53 PM »
Boy TI....I had to pop in amke an appearance................cause I see Hardest in the 40 ....good fof him. Now all he have to do is perform with soime discipline............ :beermug: The man is 28, so this come like the Swan song..so tell him to buckle up them boots and doh do shit with this chance if he really serious !!

where u was bredda, whappen yuh get married or wha? ??? :devil:

1]; } ?>