April 27, 2024, 09:46:03 AM

Author Topic: Flood on the main road!!  (Read 7266 times)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Flood on the main road!!
« on: November 22, 2006, 12:32:22 PM »
does any one have a copy of this song or a link to this song.
its called flood on the main road and its by ATAKLAN
any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
Re: Flood on the main road!!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2006, 02:00:57 AM »
ahhhh that song was bad

there's ah flod on de mainroad

floioioiioid on de mainroad :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2006, 08:33:13 AM »
Boss, dat song was crap, as a matter of fact all Ataclan songs are crap, allyuh hear d parang da man sing either last year or the year before? Real shyte.

Anyway hoe, I cyar help yuh with this one but maybe grskywalker might have it, check him.
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2006, 08:41:56 AM »
..., as a matter of fact all Ataclan songs are crap

Nah man, take ah listen tuh de Atanomical CD.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2006, 08:53:42 AM »
Ah only going to listen to it because is YOU who recommend it, but ah go make sure and multitask while the music playing so at least if at the end i still doe like it i wouldn't say i just waste my time.
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 10:23:00 AM »
Boss, dat song was crap, as a matter of fact all Ataclan songs are crap, allyuh hear d parang da man sing either last year or the year before? Real shyte.

Anyway hoe, I cyar help yuh with this one but maybe grskywalker might have it, check him.
GW atakaln songs arent crap..dais jus opnion
i liek alot of his songs
flood on de main road, shadow in de dark etc and as tallman said his album not bad.
i hear it playing by ah padna

and stagger his parang wasnt shyte either..
asumming u basing it on his lyrics.. then all sprangalang songs is garbage...i think he have a nice vibe wiht his music n messages in them...
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2006, 10:28:05 AM »
Stagger was a decent track if yuh listen to the lyrics..........u probably just hearing de line...."so intoxicated" so yuh totally write it off but is sensible lyrics de man have

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2006, 10:32:38 AM »
Stagger was a decent track if yuh listen to the lyrics..........u probably just hearing de line...."so intoxicated" so yuh totally write it off but is sensible lyrics de man have
patterson man..i put it on and groocing to it now  ;D

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2006, 10:36:05 AM »
Yeah, yuh right dat is just my opinion,  no scene, I eh trying to make ppl go against...  but d parang one, i cyar agree... dat eh good a lil bit. I listen to it on radio... it was shyte, ah see him perform it live in 51... it was shyte, not a man-jack take him on while he was performing fuss it was sounding like crap.
Oh btw, I eh care fuh sparangalang as a singer either.
respeck

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »
Yeah, yuh right dat is just my opinion,  no scene, I eh trying to make ppl go against...  but d parang one, i cyar agree... dat eh good a lil bit. I listen to it on radio... it was shyte, ah see him perform it live in 51... it was shyte, not a man-jack take him on while he was performing fuss it was sounding like crap.
respeck
lol cool gw. i jus feel u hadda let it grow on u ;) listen to it wiht some beers in yuh head..u go relate better
do u like shadow in de dark?

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 10:57:18 AM »
respeck
lol cool gw. i jus feel u hadda let it grow on u ;) listen to it wiht some beers in yuh head..u go relate better

I real open minded... I go make an attempt to listen to he music again... BUT NOT dat parang one,  :shameonyou: :notlistening: , eh-eh. Yuh could :yapping: from now to thy kingdom come, no way no how anybody could convince meh that song decent.

Shadow in the dark.... well, as i said b4 I really doe pay attention to Ataclan music so i am not sure how it goes, but i getting the feeling that i saw the video on synergy sometime ago with him driving around in a car in d ghetto. Tell meh if is dat one.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 11:08:22 AM »
respeck

I real open minded... I go make an attempt to listen to he music again... BUT NOT dat parang one,  :shameonyou: :notlistening: , eh-eh. Yuh could :yapping: from now to thy kingdom come, no way no how anybody could convince meh that song decent.

Shadow in the dark.... well, as i said b4 I really doe pay attention to Ataclan music so i am not sure how it goes, but i getting the feeling that i saw the video on synergy sometime ago with him driving around in a car in d ghetto. Tell meh if is dat one.
yeah dais it..... it have de video on toronto-lime.com unde rmusic..then soca videos..
thats ong real decent and it have a good message and lyrics in it
ok@de parang i conceed...
wait who kingdom ? depending on who kingdom ..lol.
THE LINK..JUST FOR U gw

http://www.toronto-lime.com/music/video

JUST CLICK NEXT..THEN U WILL SEE D EVIDEO
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 11:27:37 AM by The Polished Hoe »

Offline johnny_ringo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 11:22:07 AM »
nah man ATAKLAN was decent.
the "spanish gual" tune was big!!!
he was one of the new wave of ragga soca men..
i admit he fell off but i'm sure in 2 years all the fickle trinis goin to be sayin "Isasha who???"

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 12:10:04 PM »
respeck

yeah dais it..... it have de video on toronto-lime.com unde rmusic..then soca videos..
THE LINK..JUST FOR U gw

I check it out. It aight. 8)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 12:12:42 PM »
respeck

THE LINK..JUST FOR U gw

I check it out. It aight. 8)
;)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 05:00:39 AM »
GW ataklan and shadow have a nice tune together..
dream de dream.
i hear it on red this mroning nice tune

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 11:12:33 AM »
Ah could only listen to d man in small doses. Ah go look out fuh dat one next week. Shadow is a boss though

1]; } ?>