April 27, 2024, 07:19:56 AM

Author Topic: Glenn showing real guts...thats why id start him in front stern  (Read 1595 times)

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
A few weeks ago i remember beating down on glen's footballing ability....i remember i said he was all speed and no brains...I lamented his thinking ability and all he did in his slump and lack of form was push himself onto columbus starting team ...made himself a handful for mls players fore himself back onto the trinidad team waitied his time and in 6 mins saved us from an early exit from the gold cup .......MR GlENN SIRTHANK YOU FOR MAKING ME EAT MY WORDS....AND KEEP IT UP BECAUSE IN MY EYES YOURE ALWAYS AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST GAME........A NOTE TO mrs stern john rather than go to the express and take all these interviews about how we gonna do this and do that sit down shutup and do it on the field and stop acting like a whining overpaidsuperstar wanna be who has forgotten the benefits of a work ethic and effort....this game is  all about balls.....
In fairness to beenie he have to give men opportunity to show him something no one can get it on merit....samuels showed him spann showed him..angus had an assist (good for you fella good for you).jack isnt looking too bad either hes not shaka but the experience makes him a better goalie which is better for us in the future and now i believe glenn will start the next game....however based on his patterns of selection im thinking that he may drop scotland and play stern and glenn . In the past I used to lament saying glenn so selfish he wouldnt cross for stern but the way stern playing  its good that glenn has that selfish streak in him we'll get more opportunities.......I glad meh boy spann get an opportunity things falling in place fellas.........if we dare to underestimate columbia theyll put 3 on us no such thing as a walkover team in case u didnt know columbia could still qualify with a win as one of the best placed third teams

this lineup im gonna write down is not for the next match but for connecticut
-----------------------------shaka
------------------lawrence (cyah believe it but he doing well lol)
atiba---------marvin----------avery
carlos----birchal---spann-----samuel
-------yorke---glenn

fellas remember kenwyn jones can also play that wide midfield role hes played it before and hes got pace as well
glenn samuel kenwyn and carlos trickery is the kinda pace we need on the field
nb i still want tiger  back and i wouldnt turn meh back on rougier either.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
Re: Glenn showing real guts...thats why id start him in front stern
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 08:53:23 AM »
Ngozi, dat is de ting dey self! but one change ah go make.  I go start jones instead ah glenn.  I have seen too much of glenn to know that he is better off de bench.  He tends to drift out of games when he starts, but when he sits on the bench and generates that hunger, he is our biggest weapon
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 09:27:54 AM »
I agree with you dey Samuel, bring Glenn on in about de 65 min for either, Samuel or Jones..Stern could come on for somebody in about the 70th and bring Eve on with him for somebody else..if we protecting a lead..I would put Eve in the middle of the park late..to command the middle, win balls and motivate men to finish the game..the man is a leader and needs to stay involved with the team..

TT Best XI:

Jack
Atiba Tallest Dog Avery
Edwards Birchall Spann Samuel (Tiger could be in the mix at some point)
Yorke Jones (give him instructions to run at the defense)

Stern is out of form and needs a rest. Pure and simple.  I en go fight de man down but a lack of form is a lack of form.  The younger players looking to him for some kinda guidance and if dey are constantly seeing him underperform, the whole team level drops...we need 11 men committed to playing to the teams strengths and coaches directives..Trap and Screen just not getting it done right now...

None of the teams scouting us worried about our starting forwards, but trust me they are aware of the men we currently have on the bench...they know men like Glenn and Jones could cause problems..

Food for thought..Beene will figure it out..
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

truetrini

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 09:31:31 AM »
I am also a big stern fan, but shit is shit and he real playing shit boy.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 09:43:27 AM »
Ngozi, I 4-1 wuz critical bout yuh no brains comment, but ah have to give yuh some props for coming on here and givin de man some credit for improving his game. Now de only thing yuh have to do now is start a new thread wid de subject "Stern has no speed and no brains" hopefully dis go pull him outa de slump.
 ;D

A few weeks ago i remember beating down on glen's footballing ability....i remember i said he was all speed and no brains...I lamented his thinking ability and all he did in his slump and lack of form was push himself onto columbus starting team ...made himself a handful for mls players fore himself back onto the trinidad team waitied his time and in 6 mins saved us from an early exit from the gold cup .......MR GlENN SIRTHANK YOU FOR MAKING ME EAT MY WORDS....AND KEEP IT UP BECAUSE IN MY EYES YOURE ALWAYS AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST GAME........A NOTE TO mrs stern john rather than go to the express and take all these interviews about how we gonna do this and do that sit down shutup and do it on the field and stop acting like a whining overpaidsuperstar wanna be who has forgotten the benefits of a work ethic and effort....this game is  all about balls.....
In fairness to beenie he have to give men opportunity to show him something no one can get it on merit....samuels showed him spann showed him..angus had an assist (good for you fella good for you).jack isnt looking too bad either hes not shaka but the experience makes him a better goalie which is better for us in the future and now i believe glenn will start the next game....however based on his patterns of selection im thinking that he may drop scotland and play stern and glenn . In the past I used to lament saying glenn so selfish he wouldnt cross for stern but the way stern playing  its good that glenn has that selfish streak in him we'll get more opportunities.......I glad meh boy spann get an opportunity things falling in place fellas.........if we dare to underestimate columbia theyll put 3 on us no such thing as a walkover team in case u didnt know columbia could still qualify with a win as one of the best placed third teams

this lineup im gonna write down is not for the next match but for connecticut
-----------------------------shaka
------------------lawrence (cyah believe it but he doing well lol)
atiba---------marvin----------avery
carlos----birchal---spann-----samuel
-------yorke---glenn

fellas remember kenwyn jones can also play that wide midfield role hes played it before and hes got pace as well
glenn samuel kenwyn and carlos trickery is the kinda pace we need on the field
nb i still want tiger  back and i wouldnt turn meh back on rougier either.
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 10:30:29 AM »
glenn needs to start now speed is off the charts i never believed it but this man fast like a batty man running from a serious cutass

but really and truly might be more dangerous off the bench with tha speed 60th minute but deserve a start vs colombia

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2005, 10:35:20 AM »
come nah man, boss yuh could ah use ah betta analogy dan dat  ??? ???

glenn needs to start now speed is off the charts i never believed it but this man fast like a batty man running from a serious cutass
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2005, 10:36:19 AM »
yeh samuel I agree with u. Let glen come in from de bench. Let shaka tek de armband and let Stern come in from de 65th min or something like dat
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

1]; } ?>