April 18, 2024, 08:29:30 PM

Author Topic: Praise for our football veterans  (Read 1775 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Praise for our football veterans
« on: July 11, 2005, 10:14:18 AM »
As we are caught up with the  immediate results and games , I want to take this time to acknowledge the emerging leadership qualities which I believe would be an asset to us should we move to the next rounds and through the WCQ and to give praise to ur veterans for the leadership and influence they are having on the team. In particular , I would like to comment on the following individuals: (if I omitted others, please continue the thead and add to the list)

In the early stages of the WCQ, you would see that I advocated for a player of Lawrance's stature to anchor the defense and to add that defensive experience. Note he is the one who also approached Chris Birchwall.

Dwight Yorke has shown a ressurection of attitute and leadership which has gone along way in claming our players and  providing direction when we needed it most.

Andrews define character, guts glory, determination. heart and soul of a 'strike squad' This man is putting it all on the line for TNT.

Shaka: despite the personal contractual  uncertainties in his life, to his credit, this player is here. Together with the entire team, he had a poor game aganist Guatemala, BUT  for a player of his stature to show the humility and be on the bench is a thing INCE could learn from. If Shaka could  send a call out to Bobby Zamora and plead our case for a striker that would be icing on the cake!!!!

These are but some of the veterans whose time may be coming to an end; whose last shot of the Big Stage is 2006 not 2001. I would say  that the younger players need to take heed and add this to their list of  incentives to move on.

Each player needs to step up one more level and deliver what we know is possible. Let's encourage these players  and understand the personal sacrifices, and effort that each is giving on our behalf as well.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 10:23:39 AM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Praise for our football veterans
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 11:14:58 AM »
Does Stern John deserve credits for effort?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 11:19:00 AM »
why you doh fly to london...take zamora and j lloyd out on a date ...slip something in dey drink....and take them back to your hotel for a 3some....tnt have a national football team....piss on zamora and j loydl
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2005, 11:25:05 AM »
Big Magician ,
 hahahahaha; I eh that desperate and I eh dat chupid tuh take one  LIKE DAT FUH for TNT.

Ah like yuh style but ah prefer tuh take THEY WOMEN out on a date . and do the theresome thing.

Look I am not a fan of players who do not show an interest in playing fuh the TNT national team. I am simply wanting to leave no stones untrun at this venture.

If the possibility exist to have players of this calibre  avaliable for the next WCQ game would you suggest we refuse their offer?

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2005, 12:06:57 PM »
refuse their offer...refuse their offer...they fackin refuse our offer....
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2005, 12:37:16 PM »
Ooops I meant their SERVICES? not offer.

1]; } ?>