April 28, 2024, 05:54:09 PM

Author Topic: Cyd Gray  (Read 38527 times)

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Cyd Gray
« on: July 11, 2005, 11:03:03 AM »
So far, he has two goals to his credit(foul against Honduras, and the header at his ankles against Panama).........he has shown nothing going foward and his passes are wayward......I dont know the current affairs of the team but if David Charles isn't injured, then why isn't he starting?

We have a real problem on the right flanks. Bleeder played 2 matches and did not make a single cross! no disrespect , to him or Beenie, but he is suited to play inside...

if we tighten up our right side, things will get better.because we are strong in the air

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Public Apology to Cyd Gray and total respect to
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 03:32:45 PM »
Beenieman for showing me that you, Cyd, were really a diamond in the rough. I dont think there is much he can do for Avery until Avery realises that he really aint all that and leave the real football to the more skillful on the team. Pray for JLloyd people.. Again CYd Gray was great because CYd understands his role on the team and his limitations.

Oh and BTW could someone who knows Carlos kindly advise him on when and how to cross the blasted ball.  Again big up Cyd Gray.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: Public Apology to Cyd Gray and total respect to
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 03:40:11 PM »
dis is a waggonist statement horse if u did care bout tnt football jlloyd wudna a be even mentioned go bk in ur hole
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 03:43:17 PM »
dis is a waggonist statement horse if u did care bout tnt football jlloyd wudna a be even mentioned go bk in ur hole

oh boy another idiot.........phew

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2005, 03:44:07 PM »

i second and third and fourth that comment

STUEPS!!

and another idiot...where are guys crawling out from?

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 03:45:53 PM »
i aam an idoit an you aint even kno who legible to play for trinidad

ASSHOLE GO BK WHERE U COME FROM DONT LET ME CALL AWATT FOR YOU PLEASE
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 03:47:45 PM »
Sub1 you are the idiot. That post was inappropriate for today. And if you was reading threads you woulda know why you get call a waggonist. (By the way I think only AwATT members should be deeming people waggoninst.)
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2005, 03:52:31 PM »
Dem fellas only know to criticize, and they can't even do that constructively.  Yuh does know when ah man ain't really following the team.  Carlos had a mediocre match in Trini, but he has been outstanding during this campaign.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2005, 03:52:41 PM »
i aam an idoit an you aint even kno who legible to play for trinidad

ASSHOLE GO BK WHERE U COME FROM DONT LET ME CALL AWATT FOR YOU PLEASE

First off asshole, dimwit the word is eligible. If you had spent a little time in school maybe you might have understood what i wrote....Your pathetic attempt at a response is barely legible

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2005, 03:58:37 PM »
no no no he is simply less tolerant than most... im sure your not a complete jackass for sayin dat... u obviously need to just think thru what u said everlier.. leave the positive input and forget about your own personal negatives for a player for instance i really dont like Kelvin Jack cuz i think he makes way too many mistakes to be startin when we have shaka and even ince on d bench... but before i just say that shit about him i think... nah the fact is he makes more great saves than mistakes and he gives his all... Unless you are a part of the Soca Warriors Staff or actuall team, you have absolutely no right of crictizing any players.

so try not to make anymore rash comments please for your own dignity

I am so sick and tired of the stupid, apathetic ways of many of you guys. If criticism is not tolerated then why spaek of tolerance. I suspect strongly that many of you wagonnists, yes wagonnists were the ones saying ....let BSC continue or if we get rid of BSC who we go put. Bro I call things as i see them and could care less for the idiotic, uninformed  replies from the weakminded cool aid drinkers....puhleeeesssssssss.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2005, 04:01:15 PM »
This is the problem I have with this WAGGONIST talk.

Allyuh don't know who is a waggonist or not.

The funny thing is a bunch of new men on the site calling men who here long time and making asses of themselves.

Sub has been around for a while (like him or not) and the man is not a waggonist, the man simply made a statement that implied that the JLLoyd situation could change.

All of allyuh try to jump down the man throat.

Add to that the fact that TODAY IS NOT THE DAY FOR THIS SHIT.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2005, 04:02:22 PM »

The funny thing is a bunch of new men on the site calling men who here long time and making asses of themselves.

Sub has been around for a while and the man is not a waggonist, the man simply made a statement that implied that the JLLoyd situation could change.

At last someone with reading comprehensive skills....thank you JDB

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2005, 04:10:30 PM »

Sub has been around for a while (like him or not) and the man is not a waggonist, the man simply made a statement that implied that the JLLoyd situation could change.

You know JDB.. Is funny how men who now-come (waggonist by their own standards) tends to be calling out longtime-men eh! This is not directed at any ONE person..I just feel that waggonist name calling thing is waaay outahand.

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2005, 04:10:56 PM »
buh whole on, you 20 goin on 10 awa? wa u still goin on wit dis ting fa leye dun d animosity now...

Sub1- you were wrong in what you said. you do not have any right in criticizing any of our players after today especially.SHOTTA- As a loyal TnT fan i understand you feel very passionate about what is said about the people who we support but lets just end this arguement now becuase its a waste concidering we should now more than ever be uniting in song of happiness and praise.

It would be embarressing to see things arguement go any further on THE DAY WE QUALIFIED FOR THE WC!! we all supportin one team man. A wagonist is a person who says things for their own purpose while possing as a true supporter.

THere is a difference between having the right AND being right. If you say that it is not right to do so maybe i can understand you. However, I may not agree with you. The right to seek the best for my team and compliment players on my team remains exactly that. My RIGHT.  

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2005, 04:19:20 PM »
Name:  Jefferz
Position:  Jr. Warrior

Date Registered:  November 14, 2005, 05:08:33 PM
Last Active:  Today at 05:15:44 PM

Jefferz  is only now you join this site I BET IF THE TEAM AS DOING BAD YUH WOULD AH NEVA EVEN JOIN
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2005, 04:22:27 PM »
I have no problem with when a person joins or why.

What I do wish is that new posters would take a while to get acquainted with how the board works and show respect to other new and old posters.

This is not a place for e-pips.

Also if you are posting 46 times a day yuh should spend less time posting and more time reading.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2005, 04:27:25 PM »
leh we done this talk and move on nah, we could fight next week

Right now we should continue to

VIBES IT UP

Offline trinibone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2005, 04:28:48 PM »
cyd grey play ah boss game, de man bat them men done , but I eh guh lie them barhain players small but them could real run yes.

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2005, 04:30:20 PM »
man feel because dey make ah seta post gih dem the green lite tuh call oddahs waggonist.....STEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPES

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2005, 04:32:09 PM »
Name:  Jefferz
Position:  Jr. Warrior

Date Registered:  November 14, 2005, 05:08:33 PM
Last Active:  Today at 05:15:44 PM

Jefferz  is only now you join this site I BET IF THE TEAM AS DOING BAD YUH WOULD AH NEVA EVEN JOIN
'
Look here boss i am base in toronto and if i was in trinidad i would have gone trust me
hahahaha noooooooooooo i din even know dis site existed an i signed up immediately ive gone to all trinidad matchs! Tell me!? did u go to d match against haiti in d oval when 35 other people where there and TnT are at there lowest? yea  dat comment was just as rash as mine when i first replied to Sub1
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2005, 04:32:44 PM »
tongue who you dey with not me fuh sure

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2005, 04:33:53 PM »
cyd grey play ah boss game, de man bat them men done , but I eh guh lie them barhain players small but them could real run yes.

Cyd gray get so much pounding on this site, myself included, that it only fair he should be recgnised for his, in my opinion, excellent game today.

Offline trinibone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2005, 04:36:39 PM »
sub1 everyone has to realize that cyd came in a difficult time of the match, TNT being 1 goal up and having to protect that goal , its not easy, cyd did well considering he came off the bench.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2005, 04:37:52 PM »
yes cyd did very well as a matter of fact the whole back line performed as a unit today

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2005, 04:40:46 PM »
sub1 everyone has to realize that cyd came in a difficult time of the match, TNT being 1 goal up and having to protect that goal , its not easy, cyd did well considering he came off the bench.

No....Cyd started.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2005, 05:57:35 PM »
sub1.... I did not Expect Waggonist Sentiments from you.. I am shocked AND Appauled..

Your statements suggested that you did not have FULL belief in the current crop of players and IS Inappropriate in this time of celebration.

You sir are a Closet Waggonist.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2005, 06:00:53 PM »
sub1.... I did not Expect Waggonist Sentiments from you.. I am shocked AND Appauled..

Your statements suggested that you did not have FULL belief in the current crop of players and IS Inappropriate in this time of celebration.

Is you who the fox people mention that corrected them on the soca warriors issue?

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2005, 06:02:53 PM »

Is you who the fox people mention that corrected them on the soca warriors issue?

Probably was.. i did write them on several Issues.! What did they say.!!??
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2005, 06:05:02 PM »
Beenieman for showing me that you, Cyd, were really a diamond in the rough. I dont think there is much he can do for Avery until Avery realises that he really aint all that and leave the real football to the more skillful on the team. Pray for JLloyd people.. Again CYd Gray was great because CYd understands his role on the team and his limitations.

Oh and BTW could someone who knows Carlos kindly advise him on when and how to cross the blasted ball.  Again big up Cyd Gray.

Sub1..HUSH YUH ASS..Like Avery take yuh gyul....always hating on de man..he had a good game..instead of congratulating the entire team u trying to bring down man and talk about jlloyd...u is ah idiot.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2005, 06:10:19 PM »

Probably was.. i did write them on several Issues.! What did they say.!!??

They mention that they were corrected by you (name called) that is Soca Warriors..not soccer warriors.. they mentioned something else..but ah man was half cork so ah cya rememba

1]; } ?>